Chapter 04

I still loving you (sequel of 'What's love?')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A grip at her wirst made her stop on her pace, she not even has a need to look back and check who the hell dare to do that, she already know the owner of that grip. That touch, that simple touch on her wirst enough to made her feel weak, that familiar touch enough to let her off her guard internally. After these ten years, she still the same girl... A pull from the grip on her wirst, her body been swung to the back, at the next second, she found she fall into a warm embrace. She is in a familiar arms, the arms that promised her that will stay by her side forever. The arms that, once she named it as... ...'home'

 

Jessica literally lost herself at the minute she been embraced by the warmth that she want most in this world. That warm embrace, the one and only embrace that she craving on in every single day and night at the past ten lonely years. The only one of the embrace that can made her feel so secure and peace in this over-crowd world. The warm embrace that always been there by her side whenever she want for, it always available and ready for her. The embrace that promised her won't leave her, will be there forever.

But, why? Why this promise can been broken that easily? Why? Jessica had asked this 'why' in past ten years, never fall to do so in every single moment she thinking on the owner of this warmth and this embrace. Why you give up so easily for our love, Taenggoo-ah...

Without Jessica knowing, she already had both her arms encircled around the petite body that hugging her, returned the hug Taeyeon give her. When Taeyeon felt the girl she missing badly in every day and night just hugged her back, she can clearly feel that her already pacing heartbeat literally accelerating. Her heart yelled for joyful as she feel her world that had been lost so long time ago has back to her. Yeah, the moment you lost the girl you love so much in your lifetime, you literally lost your world, lost your colour of the life, just live like a soulless creature. 

Taeyeon can feel huge joyful overwhelming her, she can't help but pulled the blonde closer to her by tightened her arms that around Jessica. Jessica don't push away since she still lost on that warm embrace, lost on her own world. Slowly, both of them have their tears started firming in their eyes. The joyful tears for Taeyeon, but the tears of Jessica are different from the shorter girl.

*Ding*

The sound of the lift brought back Jessica's sense. She realised that she is hugging Taeyeon as close as there is no gap between them. She gasped, and immediately pushed the girl that still hugging her away from her. Her loud heartbeat don't help her chaotic mind at all.

"S-Sica..." Taeyeon fell so lost at the moment Jessica pushed her away. the familiar heart-ache feelings back to her. That's what she doesn't want to feel again. Taeyeon can feel her heart been clutched tightly when she saw the girl she love wearing a hurt and confussed expression while shaking her head, murmuring no to herself and stepped backward and backward slowly, away from her. This made her heart feel so bad and so familiar, just same as the day she let her love away from her, the day she...

The door of the lift opened slowly, and Jessica noticed. She mentally glad that the lift arrived at the right moment, so that she can runaway from her. She doesn't know what will she do if she stay another second with Taeyeon. She thought that she is strength enough to handle herself well, She thought that all the effort she had put to let herself be strength in this few years and turned herself become an adamancy woman enough to make her can face any situation. But she is wrong, so wrong. Just meet Taeyeon again she already can feel she is weak as all the memories she had had come back and overwhemled her, made her has no choice but want to runaway. Just a simple touch by Taeyeon, already enough to disorganize her. A hug from Taeyeon, just a simple embrace, already made her lost herself, without any reluct, she even hugged back.

Too much. Too much mixed feelings that Jessica has to deal with. Those mixed feelings are ways too huge, until Jessica can effort anymore. She doesn't know what she can do at the moment. She know that she should be calm, but she can't. Just can't do it. All she know is she need to runaway, runaway and be alone. Hide herself, so that she can calm herself down. She feel that she goes back to the little girl ten years before, the girl that so weak and useless after been dumbed, been left behind.

Jessica turned away from the girl in front of her and rush into the lift as fast as she could, she pressed the close botton with all her might, hoping that the lift can close immediately, so that the door can obstruct she and Taeyeon. Taeyeon, the fast mind one, know what Jessica want to do. NO WAY. That's all what in Taeyeon's mind. No way that she gonna let her love away from her again, no way that she gonna let the one and only chance slip again from her. Last time she let Jessica away from, she got no choice, she was weak and not strength enough to protect Jessica, as an orphan she can't fight the reality. And she was so regretted, deep regretted in this ten years, never a single day the regretness feelings away from her, give her a break.

Taeyeon slid into the lift before the lift door closed firmly.

"Did Taeng molested your boss before?" A question to Sunny from nowhere by kkabYul. Earned all the weird expressions and glares from the ladies. All of them started having their own imagination in their head. Different people got different imagination. What have them thinking on?? Lunno~ better don't be curious...

 

But for sure, they started worried on their own bosses, and also the project.

"Aish... What the ing use if we just stay here?! We should go and check our bosses out!" YoonA stated as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter