Chapter 02

I still loving you (sequel of 'What's love?')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    At the same time, the ginger hair gorgeous lady get herself into a cab.     "Taengsic Co." A short, clear and simple word uttered out from her prefect shape of lips.     Cool and also cold...  

 

Phone of the ginger hair gorgeous lady rang while the cab on the way to her destination.

 

"Speak." She said after she picked up the call.

 

Cold... 

 

"Hello. Ms Jung, I'm Sunny, Lee Sunny, your PA in Korea." An energetic tone came from the other side of the phone.

 

"Nice to meet you, Lee." She used her cold tone to greet the energetic girl. Eh... Cold... If Sunny is warm as 'summer' then her boss, Miss Jessica Jung must be weather of 'Arctic'.

 

"Sorry, Ms Jung, I been waiting for you in the airport till now... But..." Sunny been cut off by her oh-so-cool boss.

 

"I'm in my way to Taengsic's co." Jessica said in nonchalant tone.

 

"What?!" So different from her boss, Sunny exclaimed. Not her fault, she she been waiting at the airport for hours for her boss.

 

"..."

 

"S-sorry... I'm sorry, boss." Sunny stammering, apologised on her mistake, she shouldn't shouted to her boss, the one and only heiress of Jung's corporate.

 

"Is ok, Ms Lee. Is my fault too. Can we just meet that Taengsic's co?" Jessica Jung has cold personality, but it doesn't means that she is autocratic or overweening. 

 

"Ye-yeah, Ms Jung, I will be there immediately!" Sunny hang up the line immediately without waiting the response from her boss.

 

But before the line been cut off, Jessica still can heard that Sunny groaned in pain and apologised, sound like she bumped into someone.

 

Jessica staring on her cell on her hand in a confused expression.

 

"I got an interesting PA?"

 

 

 

 In the car. Taeyeon zoning out in the driver sit since she is stuck in the middle of the road, jam!!! Traffic jam. There are horns sound all the way, annoying much. So as the traffic jam, annoyed the road users much, but not for Taeyeon. She still has her peaceful expression on her face while zoning out, just like what her name is.

 

Again, Taeyeon's phone rang, this managed to pull the zoning girl back to the earth.

 

"Ello?" Taeyeon stated without checking who's the caller.

 

"Where're you now!!" A bark from the phone made Taeyeon fully awake.

 

"Don't shout Soo! I gonna deaf soon!" Taeyeon shout back to the phone.

 

"Already half an hour! Where's your ?!" Another bark from Sooyoung.

 

"Thanks for asking, it still pretty and well here!"

 

"Yah!! Where're you?!"

 

"On the way, stuck on traffic jam."

 

"Seriously?!"

 

"What? Wait..." Taeyeon open her window and stretched out her arms which holding her phone, let the fuming Sooyoung heard the horns from the road.

 

"Heard that?"

 

"Idiot Taeng, you don't have to show me that!"

 

" I know that you will suspecting on me again."

 

"Don't be innocent here, I know that you do it on purpose! You chosen the road that would jam instead of the others that will not jam! I know you, Kim Taeyeon!!" Sooyoung shouted her lungs out. Sound like this is not the first time Taeyeon tried to escape herself from the meeting with client.

 

"Wow... Chill..." Taeyeon stick out her tongue and pulled out her phone from her ear a bit.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, this meeting is important..." Sooyoung let out a super duper heavy sigh. She stated in weak tone, intead to make the latter guilty.

 

"I know..." Taeyeon get in.

 

"I need you here. The whole team need their bossTaeng." Another faked weak tone.

 

"Ok, I will try to get there as soon as possible. May ask Hyoyeon for help until I get there." Bingo!! Sooyoung win!

 

"Taeng, your sis is at Japan currently." Sooyoung stated.

 

"What?! How come I didn't get informed after all?!"

 

"Yeah, she said she need a short break after we finished the latest project."

 

"Aish!!! That brat! I need a short break too, Soo..."

 

"No, all you need is move faster and make your little cute here, and in charge the main project coming up."

 

"Meanie..."

 

"Yah! You're the boss! You need to guide the co!"

 

"Hyo also one of the boss! And You too!"

 

"Alalalaalala!! I don't want to hear from you anymore, just move your here now! If not, I will resign! You have my word!!" Line been cut off...

 

"Aish..." Taeyeon crused while glaring at her cell, and frowned. She move her sight from her cell to the front. The road still jam, not even has a sign that the cars willing to move their for an inch...

 

"Am dead..." Taeyeon murmured. Now, she know she in trouble.

 

 

 

 

A cab stopped right in front of a building. A pair of prefect legs appeared after the door been opened, managed to earn some glances again from the passers-by.

 

Jessica stand in front of the building, and 'Taengsic co' sign can clearly been see. She took off her sunglasses and approached the building. When she step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter