Chapter 09

I still loving you (sequel of 'What's love?')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm confused."

"What?!"

 

 

 

"She said she hate me... After she kissed me."

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Sitting at the middle of the huge conference table, Taeyeon is fidgeting. She can't help it, but felt fidgeting. Can't even blame her, she is internally fighting with the urge that she want to stand up and grab a certain blonde and out from the conference room. Yup, that certain blonde mentioned obviously is the Jung, Jessica Jung. And the urge for her to do that, is huge, like really really huge.

God know how hard for her to sit still like a good girl and behave like one now. When the moment she been told that she will meet her SicaBaby today, none of a minute she can calm herself down. Her world can just be simply described like been thru the roller coaster. One side of her is happy and excited, when she been told that Jessica agreed to give Taengsic's Co a chance about the project. Which means that, she can meet or see Jessica, and she know that the latter know she will attend the meeting, on the other words, the latter didn't resist to meet her in face. Is that means that she get a chance again? A chance to have her angel back to her arms? Thinking on this point, she can't help but felt her heart drop as when her mind flashing how Jessica hate her, from the blonde's expression, and what the latter had told her in the lift that day, And that chace she longing for, seen like so far and can't be achieve.

'Sicababy-ah...'

Taeyeon keep on mummuring silencely in her heart, while she has her glances typically locked on the blonde. Never once she move her glance away from her. Meeting? Not her concern. All she know is, she is waiting. Waiting for the chance to talk to Jessica, privately, a deep talk.

If say that Jessica doesn't notice there has a pair of eyes locked on her, glancing at her with full of longing and passionately. It must be a lie, a fat lie. For the moment she stepped into the conference room she can strongly felt the aggrassive glance from Taeyeon. Passionate. It may burn her alive.

All her felt was tinglingnumbness run though her, from the top of the head down till the back spine. Heart beated fast. Skin goosebump. Mind dazzy. Just because of one reason. One ridiculous reason.

Taenggoo is staring at her.

Breath, slightly out of control.

The glance from Taeyeon is too much aggressive. 

She felt like she is here. Sitting here. Under Taenggoo glance. Been . 

God know how hard she keep herself calm by not rush out from the room at the middle of the meeting. Thanks God that she had trained herself much on these past few years, so that she won't break down such easily.

Different from Taeyeon, who just staring the blonde at the time the meeting goes. Jessica has herself doing multitasking, she discussed the matter with others, while tried hard to calm her over-beating heart, which threatening her that it may explore right in the next second, at the same time, crused all she can internally on the dumb lady that caused her to be like this. 

Blalala and another Balalalalala for the meetings, which the Miss Giraffe doing all the negotiation. Taeyeon doesn't listen any single word from the meetings. Everything seen so near but yet so far, the sound beside her just like beep sound for her. None of it get thru into her ears. But one voice, only that voice, she managed to catch on. That particular soft voice. The voice that belongs to the blonde.

"Ok, thanks, I looking forward on the project we gonna have." Oh, Soogiraffe managed to take down the project, well done.

Yeah, that voice. Sica's voice. She can't help but keep on memorise on it.

The sound of pulling the chair, stood up and Balalalalala...

Huh? Why are they standing up already?  And Sica too??? Eyeing her babySica stood up from the chair and having hand-shaking with Sooyoung, both of them seen like they are gonna leave the room.

No... No no no.... Noooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Taeyeon stood up from her sit bluntly and completed caught the attention from the cold blonde, and others in the room too.

"Taeng!" Sooyoung warned on the older lady.

 

"I... I just... Sica..." Taeyeon murmured incoherently, while she eyeing on the blonde, with the hint of 'begging' from her eyes. Begging silently to the blonde, not to leave, not to leave without a word with her. Begging for a chance to talk to her. Begging for... perhaps, more than that. She doesn't know what will waiting for her, if her babySica walk away again. If she let go of this chance, she let her only last chance to explain herself, she know, her Sica will totally walk out from her life. That happened once, ten years ago, which is intoreable...

Thinking of this, her heart feel like been tear to apart, piece... again... 

This is beyond the feeling like dying...

Taeyeon moved herself towards the silence blonde, who just staring at her quietly, expressionless... No one in the room can guess what's exactly in this blonde's mind.

"Please..." Taeyeon murmured, full of sadness, repentness, implore. which only able to be hear by Jessica.

A single word, fully expressed how helpless, even hopeless... Heart can be crashed to dead if you heard it...

But the only one who heard this, just stay quiet, keep her flawless face expressionless, while staring at the leader from these group of ladies, just staring... With the glance that can't be read through.

Taeyeon gulped slightly, nervous. Nothing can express how her feelings now.

 

"eh... Miss Jung, I'm sorry for the rudeness from my colleague here. Taeyeon..." Sooyoung smile awkwardly, while silently given signal to Yuri and YoonA, whom are also in the room, telling them to grab Taeyeon away from their goldmine client.

"Is ok, Miss Choi. I would like to talk with Miss Kim here." Jessica's cold tone, surprised all the ladies in the room. They looked back and forth between Jessica and Taeyeon. Non of them believed that, this came from Jessica. All of them thought that Jessica is not willing to stay, even lay an eyes to Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon can't help but staring at Jessica, happy and exicted fully found in her eyes. Finally, her Sicababy give her a chance, a chance that she can make thing up. A chance that she can has her back to her arms.

"Sica... I'm..." Taeyeon took another step closer to Jessica, as she can feel Jessica's scent. Can't help, but reached out her hand to grab the latter's soft hand. Her mind said that she shouldn't, but her hand, since doesn't obey what her mind told. She can't wait to tell Jessica that how regrettes she was in the past, when she let her go. Can't wait even a minute. Everyone in the meeting room just staring at both of the ladies, which hint of nosy can easily been found in their eyes.

"In private." Jessica doesn't lay her eyes on Taeyeon, but glancing on her new assistant, Sunny. Signal the bunny that she should help her boss to clear the room, get the private space she want.

"Miss Choi, can we have a further discussion for the project?" Sunny asked with her sweet-killer smile.

"Su-Sure" Sooyoung can't help but stammering when she found that she can't fight back on that smile. GG for giraffe.

 

Silence dominated the conference room when all the girls leave the two elder of them in the room, privately.

Minutes after minutes, non of them start the conversation.

All Taeyeon do is, just staring on the blonde's back, who currently facing the view of the city outside the window. The blonde looked like not even bother on the existence of shorter girl, she just facing on the view of the city, like downing in her own thought.

Taeyeon doesn't know why, why she found that all the things that in her mind all gone, she has tons of words to tell Jessica. She swear to who's up there, she always want to tell Jessica how she feel, how regretful she was... How much she still in love with her... But, she only found herself she frozen on the spot where she standing on, staring at the girl she love and missed so much. In a second, she even thought that, she is dreaming. Only when she is in the dream, she can meet Jessica, her Sica still with her, staying closely beside her. Love her. Only both of them.

When the things that you longing for so much, suddenly cames true, you might happily take it as granted. But for Taeyeon, she is totally blanked in her mind, like unprepared. Well, can't be say that she is unprepared what she should say, just when she meet Jessica. But, all she know is, in a sudden, her mind went blank, and after the second, all the things overwhelming her mind, chaos. What should she say first? To tell Jessica how she love her? Still in love with her after past ten years? Apologised for letting her go? Sounds like whatever she gonna tell, will make the blonde rush out from the room, away from her. Just like what happened in the lift last few days.

Thought on this, Taeyeon can't help but let her glance down to her feets, fists tightened.

 

What should she do now?

 

“Taeyeon ah..." A very low tone whisper followed with a sigh, almost slip away from Taeyeon to hear if she doesn't pay attention or if the room is not quiet like now. A very soft and low tone whisper, already enough to make Taeyeon's heart skipped a beat, and dropped down to the abyss. Jessica is calling her name, which supposedly she should be happy, but the tone behind, she can clearly feel how despair, lonely, and hurt... Only uttered a word, she can still easily feeling how Jessica's feel.

No... Not for that...

Taeyeon jolted, looked up to the blonde. Jessica still eyeing the view of the urban, her eyes doesn't focus, or maybe she is, focus on the point far away from here. Emotionless from her flawless face. Or should said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter