Bloody Friday

Judgement Time [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Bloody Friday

Today is Sujeong’s first day in school. Haneul wanted to accompany her to grab her time tablet but unfortunately she has some errands to do. Sujeong woke up late but she really didn’t care. She takes her time to get herself prepare for school. Sujeong went to the teacher’s office alone to grab her time tablet. She was waiting for the teacher to scold her for her tardiness but the teacher didn’t scold her. After taking her time tablet, she leaves and went to her locker. She looks at the time tablet for today’s lesson.

“ Only two class? That’s weird but oh well. “ Sujeong grabs her math and history book and put it inside her bag. She closes her locker and went to her class that has started for an hour ago. She knocked the door and opens it.

“ You’re the new student? “ The teacher asks. Sujeong just nodded in respond.

“ Introduce yourself to your classmates. “ The teacher said.

“ I’m Kwon Sujoeng. “ Sujeong saw an empty sit next to Haneul. She went to the empty seat and sits at the seat.

“ Let’s continue the lesson. “ The teacher went back teaching. The other students aren’t even paying attention to the teacher. Some of them are chatting, singing, rapping and sleeping.

Shouldn’t the teacher say something about this? What kind of a weird school is this?

“ Sujeong, you’re late. “ Haneul said. Sujeong moves her glance to Haneul.

“ Shouldn’t the teacher scold the students? “ Sujeong ignored Haneul’s previous statement and asks Haneul a question.

“ Hmm, I guess so. “ Haneul said with a weird expression. Sujeong notice her expression but she pretends that she didn’t saw it.

“ Oh yeah, Maybe they are afraid of JT! “ Haneul stated.

“ JT? What’s that? “ Sujeong tilt her head.

“ You don’t know JT? You didn’t enrol to MTL because of that? “ Haneul questioned Sujeong.

“ Well that.... hahahaha. It’s a funny story, you see I’m not a good student so I was kicked out from school a lot of times and only this school accepts me. “ Sujeong laughed awkwardly. Haneul chuckled at Sujeong’s cuteness.

“ I see... “ Haneul face expression changed again but only for a moment. Sujeong has assumed that Haneul is acting weird.

“ Anyway, you didn’t answer my question. “ Sujeong asks again.

“ Oh that! “ Haneul was about to explain about JT but the history teacher has arrived the class. The teacher opens her book and starts to teach. Haneul wrote down some notes from the teacher’s lesson while Sujeong observe her classmates. Sujeong’s curiosity grew even more than before. Why didn’t the teachers scold their students for not paying attention to the class? Why do people enrol here for JT? And mostly what is JT?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang which means the lesson is over. Sujeong thought the school is over so she packs all her stuffs and was ready to go back to dorm. When she was about to leave, someone grab her arm to stop her.

“ Sujeong, where are you going? “ Haneul asks Sujeong with a happy face but it seems different more like a creepy happy face to Sujeong.

“ Back to the dorm, there aren’t any more lesson so why still stay in school? “ Sujeong shrugs.

“ Even though there are no lessons, we still have JT. “ Haneul’s expression changed, she wasn’t cheerful and happy anymore. It was creepy and horrible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter