Revealing

Judgement Time [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Revealing

Sujeong and Daehyun opened the door and widen their eyes at the view that they are seeing. All of the members have been waiting for them to arrive so the last game would start. Sujeong noticed that they are a lot of big boxes, they look more like rooms. When they stepped inside the rooftop, the door got slammed and the door to the exit is now locked. If they want to escape from the rooftop there are only two alternative choices, number one is to win the game and earn the key and the second choice is to jump from the rooftop but ends up in a horrible death.

“ Welcome to my remaining friends! All of you have gone far and this is where you will be labeled as a winner or as a loser. “ The king appears with a odd looking stick on his grip. The other members weren’t really paying attention to what the king is saying. All of their attention is pretty much focus on Sujeong and Daehyun.

“ Let’s stop with the welcoming and shall we start the last stage? As you all can see, there are six boxes at the rooftop. All of you will go to the container and took a piece of paper out from the container. If you got the red color paper then you will go inside the red box, if you got the blue color paper then you will go to the blue box. The next instruction will be given after you got inside the box. Now shall we start with Kim Jongin? “ The king called out Jongin with a smile plastered on his face but Jongin remains a poker face. He goes to the container and picks a piece of paper inside of it. He took out the paper and it’s an orange color paper. He throws away the paper and heads inside the container.

The others did what Jongin did and they all went to their designated boxes. It was now only left Sujeong and Daehyun who haven’t pick their papers. Daehyun patted Sujeong’s shoulder to make her felt a bit ease before taking his piece of paper. He took out the paper and the paper’s color is blue. He smiles to Sujeong before heading inside the blue box. The king took out the last paper and hands it to Sujeong.

“ I wish you a good luck. “ The king smirks and makes his leave. Sujeong glances at the red paper on her hand, she didn’t know why but the red color is giving her a feeling bad feeling. As if the color red is the first bad omen of her day or her last day. Sujeong shook the feeling away and walks inside the red box. Once she entered inside, she couldn’t see a thing because there isn’t any light to brighten the whole room or any corner of the room. She tries to walk around in the darkness but she stops when a projector screen pops out from the darkness. The projecter starts to play a movie. Sujeong stops and turns all her attention to the screen.

“ Jongin oppa! Chanyeol oppa! Let’s play hide and seek together! “ A cheerful young girl appears from the screen along with two other boys.

“ How did you get this? “ Sujeong’s face went pale when she notices that, this movie is her deepest darkest past.

-

“ Ah, I’m sorry Sujeongie but Jongin and I have plans with Jiyoungie so we couldn’t play with you. “ Chanyeol apologies to Sujeong who is starting to tear up. Jongin pats Sujeong’s head to calm her down.

“ We will play with you tomorrow okay? “ Jongin smiles to Sujeong. Sujeong’s expression changed from a cheerful one into a frown one.

“ Oppa, she isn’t a nice person. You should stay here with me. “ Sujeong begged Jongin to stay with him. At the end, Chanyeol and Jongin left Sujeong all alone while the both of them heads to jiyoung’s house. Jiyoung is Chanyeol’s girlfriend for a month. Ever since they have started to date, they kept neglecting Sujeong. Day by day, Sujeong’s hatred grew more as they kept ignoring her presence.

One day, Chanyeol and Jongin was on their way to Jiyoung’s house followed by Sujeong from behind. Sujeong was carrying a knife on her hand. Once they have arrived Jiyoung’s house, Sujeong comes out from her hiding spot and ran towards Jiyoung with her knife. Everything had happened so fast once Chanyeol had regained back his senses. His eyes widen at the view, he is looking at. Her girlfriend got stabbed by her favorite dongsaeng. Sujeong panic and begs for Chanyeol’s forgiveness. Instead of forgiving, Chanyeol grew angry at Sujeong. He grabs the knife that stabbed Jiyoung’s head and pulls it out to stab Sujeong. Sujeong runs away from Chanyeol when he starts to continuously stabbing her. Sujeong was really desperate at that time, she keep glancing around to find a weapon to save her. She glances at her right and saw that there’s a construction going on. She heads to her right, which is where the construction is at. She saw a wrecking ball is swing around and it’s coming straight at her direction. She dodges it by jumping away but unfortunately for Chanyeol, he didn’t saw the wrecking ball coming into his way. His whole body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter