The end?

Judgement Time [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

The end?

Chanyeol, who Jongin had thought that he have passed away is appearing once again in front of him. Jongin was flustred, angry and a bit mix of sadness. He couldn’t process all of these emotions all at once. Jongin was about to spoke a word out but Chanyeol was in front of him with a grin on his face. He threw a punch straight at Jongin’s stomach making Jongin flew down to the ground with his hand clenching tight onto his stomach. Chanyeol walks towards Jongin who is lying at the ground looking lifeless. Chanyeol stomped on Jongin’s stomach hardly. The whole box is filled with Jongin’s groan and some sounds that comes from Jongin’s broken bones.

“ Why aren’t you fighting me back? You pathetic brother. “ Chanyeol’s grin slowly turns into a smirk as he keeps on stomping Jongin’s stomach. Jongin is now starting to cough blood out because his insides are probably bleeding badly because of the wounds that Chanyeol is causing right now.

“ I thought you never ask. “ Jongin grabs onto Chanyeol’s foot and threw him away with a single swing. Jongin’s gaze changed when he grabs Chanyeol’s collar shirt. He looked him straight into his eyes and muttered, “ You liar. “ Jongin punches Chanyeol’s stomach hardly making Chanyeol groan in pain. Jongin kept sending punches and kicks to Chanyeol until he fainted. Jongin threw Chanyeol’s dead body away and brushed his clothes.

“ No matter what tricks that you are using, it ain’t working. Calling some random guy and make him looks like my brother by using plastic surgery is just a stupid idea.  I know your real identity you so called king just wait until I get out from this box, I’m going to tear your limbs into pieces. “ Jongin smirks towards the hidden camera that the king had installed inside each and every box.

“ Looks like I have no choice then Kim Jongin, in order for you to shut up. I bid you a goodbye. “ The king has finishing speaking and the whole room is now filled with time bombs. Each and every corner has one and it shows that Jongin only had ten seconds to disarm all the bombs but by the time he had finished disarmed a bomb, the others had already blown up. Jongin cursed out loud.

“ You have killed your family and make your brother become an escape goat for you! Now killing us all off? What are you aiming for? “ Jongin shouts for the king to hear his words clear and loud.

“ It’s all about revenge Kim Jongin. You wouldn’t understand my feelings of betrayal and my hatred towards her. I want her dead once and for all. “ Those words are the last words that Jongin heard before getting his whole body blown up into pieces.

Inside Haneul’s box, she is now getting tired from fighting her clone robot. No matter how much she tries to destroy the robot, the robot will always got up and fought her back. Sweats are dripping down from her forehead. She wiped them away before swinging her knife towards the robot. The robot stopped Haneul’s attack by blocking it with it’s knife hand. The both of them are putting pressure on the knife hoping to cut each other’s opponent off.

“ 00.10 AM, RIP Kim Jongin from Orange box. He died because his whole body got blown into pieces by time bombs. Rest in peace Kim Jongin. One down and four to go. “ The announcement comes out from out of nowhere making Haneul lost her focus for a while. The robot threw away Haneul’s sword and comes running towards Haneul with her body slammed into Haneul’s making her bones break into pieces because of the sudden heavy pressure. Haneul wanted to run away from the robot but it seems that her body isn’t working like how it was before. Her body got numb and she can’t even lift a finger. She collapses down onto the ground giving the robot a chance to kill Haneul off.

“ There can be only one Haneul. “ The robot spoke and her hands turn into swords. The robot smirked before stabbing Haneul’s body until her body got shredded into pieces. After a few seconds, Haneul stopped breathin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter