Insane

Judgement Time [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Insane

Day by day has past, Sujeong was either getting bullied or being cursed at by the other students but that didn’t bother one bit. All on her mind was what happen to her yesterday. She thought he had died on the accident but she was horribly wrong. He is now back and he will make her miserable.

Sujeong sits on her desk waiting for the teacher to come. The teacher walks inside with a very familiar boy to Sujeong. It was him. He is going to be her classmate.

“ Class, you have another new classmate. Be nice to him. “ The teacher said and asks the new student to introduce himself.

“ Hello everyone. My name is Kim Jongin but can call me Kai. “ Kai sent a wink to the girls making the blushed and fangirl over him. He looks around to find Sujeong, when he found his prey, he sent her a gaze that will gives you chills to the deep bone.

“ Kai, go and take any empty seats you want to seat at. “ The teacher told Kai and he nodded. He walks closer to Sujeong which makes Sujeong feel scared. He took a seat next to Sujeong and smirks at her. He closed his eyes and focus on the black board. Soon the class was over and the class suddenly becomes rackety with students chatters. Sujeong was confused by her classmate’s actions. They were usually this rackety when it was Friday. It finally hits Sujeong, she took out her phone to see what day is it today. The phone wrote Friday, 16th August 2013.

Ting Tong...

Suddenly the school bell rings, the students went to the auditorium to gather for another Judgement time. Kai noticed that Sujeong’s face is pale making him smirked even more. He grabbed Sujeong arm making Sujeong shocked and stare him in disbelieve. Kai drags Sujeong to the auditorium for the Judgement Time. They went to find an empty seat and seats next to Haneul. The lights suddenly turn off by themselves.

“ Ladies and Gentleman! What are you here for? “ The king’s voice boomed out from the loud speakers around the auditorium.

“ Judgement Time!!! “ The students respond the king’s question by shouting it out loud.

“ Let us bring out the VIP that will be handling this time’s Judgement! “ The King cheered out and suddenly all the chairs inside the auditorium got lifted up but only three that didn’t got lift. There were the participant of this times Judgement Time. The light were , illuminating the whole room. The stage there was a boy student being shackled at the ground. The guy is full of bruises and scars, his head is even dripping some blood out. The students that didn’t got lift up walks towards the stage.

“ Today’s participant of Judgement Time are Jeon Boram, Yook Sungjae and Baek Suji! “ The king shouted out the student’s name.

“ I just got a manicure, I’m going to leave this to you both. “ Boram said and check her nails.

“ Noona what about you? “ Sungjae asks Suji.

“ I’m out. I hate killing unattractive boys. “ Suji flipped her hair and walks to her chair, followed by Boram. Sungjae smirks and grabs the boy’s head.

“ Student 2-B Lee Minhyuk had betray us! He tried to run away and called the police but was stopped by yours truly.  Let us sent this guy to hell by his own favourite dongsaeng! Relax, sit back and enjoy the shoooow! “ The king turns off the mic. Everyone’s attention was on the stage. Sungjae looked around and saw a bat covered with nails. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter