Uninvited Guess

Judgement Time [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Uninvited Guest

The next day, Sujeong was walking to her class with her head facing down, afraid looking at the others and definitely she hasn’t prepare herself to face Daehyun who she has betrayed. Sujoeng went to her locker and everyone around her is whispering. Sujeong think it’s probably about her. She was about to reach to class when someone pulled her to the wall making her back crash hardly to the wall. Sujeong groan in pain and look at who push her to the wall.

“ What do you think you’re doing? “ Sujeong look at the person who is in front of her cursing at her. It was B.A.P’s leader Bang Yongguk. He looks pretty piss off.

“ Wha-What do you me-mean? “ Sujeong’s legs are starting to wobble as if her legs have lost her energy to stand due to her nervousness.

“ Being the king’s queen. What do you think you are doing? “ Yongguk punch the wall next to Sujeong’s face which made her tremble even more. Sujeong stayed quite even more. Yongguk is now irritated by her. He was about to punch her when a hand hold his hand to stop Yongguk from punching Sujeong.

“ We don’t hurt girls. Remember those words you said before? “ Himchan appear next to Yongguk grabbing his fist tightly to keep it away from Sujeong’s face.

“ This situation is different. “ Yongguk swing his arm to make Himchan let go off his fist.

“ What makes it different? She is still a girl. Even thought she is disgusting me, we can’t hurt her or he will be the one who will hurt us. “Himchan patted Yongguk’s back to mention him to walk ahead and ignore Sujeong. Yongguk sighed at Himchan and leaves. Himchan glared at Suejong before going ahead with Yongguk to their class.

Sujeong’s tears is starting to appear from her eyes, making her eyes from white turning into red. She ran to the rooftop and cried. She feels disguising, useless, stupid, and a traitor. She wanted to die in that instant. She walks up to the edge of the rooftop and looked down. The length from the rooftop to the ground is about 100M. If she jumps from the rooftop to the ground, she will die with her head being half into two. Sujeong closed her eyes and jump down to the ground.

-

Daehyun slowly woke up from his deep slumber and noticed that her eyes are being blind fold. He tried to speak but no voice can be heard because someone taped his mouth. He tried to move around but was being hold down by the tight ropes around the chair.

“ You’re awake. “ Daehyun heard Haneul’s voice in a irritate way.

“ Let me go. “ Daehyun was piss of by the sibling’s actions.

“ Sure, whatever. “ Haneul unfold the blind fold and untied the ropes on the chair that is tying Daehyun. Daehyun got up and rips the duck tape of from his mouth.

“ What’s the occasion? “ Daehyun glared at Haneul who is looking lifelessly.

“ Ask Sujeong yourself. “ Haneul grabs her bag and leaves Daehyun’s room. Daehyun was getting suspicious about Sujeong now. What did she do that can make Haneul look lifelessly and becoming weak. Daehyun quickly took a bath and went to the school as fast as he can. He arrived at the school about 20 minutes later. He felt that the school’s aura is different from the usual. Daehyun went around finding Sujeong but she wasn’t anywhere to be founded. Daehyun sighed and sits on the school’s garden. He closed his eyes and rest for a while.

“ Wh-why are you he-here? “ Daehyun heard Sujeong’s voice and went to see who is Sujeong talking. He saw Sujeong is talking with some guy. He didn’t recognize who the guy is maybe he is a new student here.

“ Choi Sujeong. Nice to meet you again my dear friend. “ the guy smirks and walks closer to Sujeong. As the guy comes closer, she took a step back to maintain a distance from him. Daehyun want to help Sujeong out but he is curious who the mysterious guy is. After all, he might be the king.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter