Transfer

Judgement Time [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Transfer

 “ I have enough of your attitude! You are expelling from this school! “ The principal shouted and hit the table with his hand.

“ Took you long enough. “ Sujeong got up from her seat and went to her locker to grab her stuffs. After packing everything, she went back to home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Mom, I’m home. “ Sujeong shouted to her mom. Sujeong took off her shoes and sits on the couch at the living room. Her mom come out from the kitchen and looks at Sujeong.

“ Why are back so early? Oh no... don’t tell me... “ Her mom sits next to her, waiting for her answer.

“ Yes mom, I did it again. “ Sujeong smiles to her mom. Instead of smiling back her mother hits her daughter’s head.

“ Aigooo. How many times do you want to get expelled? I finally found a school that is willing to accept you. “ Her mom face palm herself.

“ Mom, It’s not like education is important. All that matters is living life to the fullest and enjoy it while you could! “ Sujeong said with full of emotions while her mother just stares at her emotionless.

“ Oh well, I got to search a new school for you. “ Her mom sighs and went to her room. Sujeong pouted and headed to her own room. She lays on the bed and hugged her teddy bear.

“ I don’t know why mom is so eager to educate me. it’s just wasting time right? “ Sujeong asks her teddy bear. Sujeong sigh and closed her eyes. Slowly, she falls asleep.

The next day

Sujeong and her parent are having breakfast. Surprisingly her mom isn’t gloomy like other days when Sujeong just got expel. Usually when she is happy, either she won a lottery or she found a new school for Sujeong. Sujeong hope it was the lottery thing and not a new school.

“ Darling, Guess what? “ Her mom smiled at Sujeong.

“ You won a lottery? “ Sujeong said with a fake smile.

“ No no no no noooo. “ Her mom said cheerfully.

“ Ugh, seriously mom? “ Sujeong whined.

“ Yes and you will stay there too! Isn’t that nice? You will gain friends! “ Sujeong bangs her head on the table.

“ When? “ That is all Sujeong was avail to say.

“ Today! “ Her mom and her dad said it together.

“ TODAY! MOM ARE YOU THAT EAGER TO KICK ME OUT FROM YOU’RE HOUSE?! I’M YOUR DAUGHTER FOR PETE SAKE! “ Sujeong got up from her seat and yelled.

“ Now,now. Don’t think of it like that. Oh my look at the time, let’s get you going. “ Her mom said and went to Sujeong’s room. She comes out with a suitcase and puts the suite case at the car’s trunk.

“ Let’s go my precious. “ Her dad pats her head and went to the car. Sujeong just sigh and obediently go inside the car. Before she went inside the car, she bid goodbye to her mother. The journey to the school is surprisingly long. It has been almost an hour travellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter