The y Sister

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

The y Sister

Name: Ye Aecha

Age: 17

Nick Name: Adel

Stage Name: Adel

Fan Club name: The Seducers

Fan Club Color: Black

Persona: The y Sister

Position: A Bit Of Everything

Personality: Adel oozes with confidence. Her stance, her expressions and her words say it all. She will mess around with your heart no matter how smart or hot you are and you will fall for her. There isn’t any boy or girl that could possibly reject her charms, and she knows it. She’ll use different ways of seduction, all adapting to the person(s) she’s focused on and almost never ends up the bad guy. The story is always so twisted that when you come out of it, you think that you’ve done something wrong. Because of this, she knows every single type of guy and how to manipulate them. She doesn’t use much paint as she calls it, referring to make up. It discolors your skin and who needs fake eyelashes when they look perfect already? Though she may appear it, she isn’t one of your average s. Adel has brains, common sense and logic are what she specializes in and in no way possible will she speak up unless asked. That is unless you’re saying something extra specially stupid, then she’ll shut you up. She’ll observe people and get to know how they act before approaching them. She seldom speaks, mostly uses actions. Surprisingly, she will protect those she respects. She isn’t rude, just slightly judgmental and sly. She’ll work her way around, through and under problems if she can, immediately searching for a solution or better way out if presented with one. A fan of black humor, politically (in)correct and mischief, she absolutely hates American humor and slapstick. Sometimes she does revert to violence, targeting the wrists and neck and the side of the knee (giving people dead legs) as these are quick and effective. She’ll disable your arm if you really tick her off. The boys always think of her as their y little sister and are protective of her. They faun over her and miss her often. They and always show affection towards her.


Congratz  B1A4_Kissme! I really enjoyed reading your characters personality. Please PM me as soon as possible!