Manager Revealed!

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

No Ones POV

" Did you find a manager yet?" The woman said as she stacked up a pile of papers. The man nodded eagerly. " Then show me."

" Ah she is perfect." The woman commented as she skimmed the profile. " Call her." The woman said as she walked off.


Manager Profile

Name: Sarah Takashi

Age: 26

Personality: I'm strong willed and outspoken, I'm not the type to be quiet and let things happen. But if the situation calls for it I can keep my mouth shut and observe rather then attack. I guess you can call me devious and sly, I know just what to say to make things go my way; whether it's what's for breakfast or more serious things. I'm good at hiding my real feelings and my smile is my weapon, it isn't always a good sign to see me smile. But I'm not only work and no play either :D I am known to be a motherhen for the people I care about and I absolutely love children and animals.My "off-work" personality is dorky and somewhat lazy, I love to spend quality time with my tv.I can be surprisingly random too and I enjoy making people laugh.I do have a temper, but I don't show it often. It's more like a bomb really; you never even know it's there but once you push the right buttons I'll explode.

Why Did She Want To Become Girlfriend's Manager: I used to be a trainee under Starships Ent long time ago (I was 15 when I started) but after training for 2 years I got in a accident and I could no longer sing as I used to. But I still loved music as much as before so I decided to stay and work behind the scenes instead. I think I was chosen because I'm well spoken and got a lot of connections (read: celeb friends) all over the entertainment business. 

What I think about this crazy idea?: Well it is crazy. Insane. Almost cruel. I mean, these girls are nothing but a product. They have no rights what so ever and their whole life is in the palm of Starships hands. Human girls always have a home to go to or at least some way of getting away if it gets too much. They can change their career if they want to. But these girls? They have nothing. Of course you could think of them as robots, lifeless things. But aren't life less. All of these girls have their mind of their own, a personality of their own; their own thoughts and feelings. I can't stand the thought of them being treated like products. That's why I want to be their manager. I want to protect them and give them a chance to experience everything a human girl would have.


CONGRATULATIONS TO Yoochunswifey!

Hope you are happy!

I Will announce the rest Later.

COMMENTS PLEASE!

I need Yoochunswifey to PM me.

Thanks!