Unexpected Visitors...

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

Sarah Takashi's POV

*Previously*

 

At Young Soo's Apartment

" Sorry for the mess. Come in." He said with sorry eyes.

" It is ok." I said as I walked in.*Gasp* 

"It is dirty." Young Soo said. I nodded my head. I walked in.

"Try finding a place to sit. I have to take a shower." He said as he walked into his room.

This place sure is dirty. Time to snoop. I feel kind of bad though. Oh well!

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

Who is that?

----------

Sarah Takashi's POV

" Young Soo, if you don't answer the door I am coming in." A girl sang.

Oh know! What if this is his girlfriend! I am not supposed to be here. Why did he even invite me to lunch if he has a girlfriend. -.-

" I am coming in." The girl said. I heard her take out some keys.

*Gasp* What to do?

Suddenly I heard Young Soo's door open and he came out in a towel drying his hair.

"Who is there?" He asked as he walked towards the door.

" I am coming in!" She sang as the lock clicked. Young Soo's face went pale. Suddenly he ran towards me, grabbed my shoulders and pushed my towards his room.

"Hide here." He whispered and dashed back out to the living room.

Young Soo's POV

" I am coming." I said as I walked to the door and opened it. "Adel, what do you want?" I asked annoyed. She shrugged her shoulders.

" Just want to see you." She said as she walked in looking around suspiciously. " And I want to see the new chick you brought home."

I sighed and walked toward her. "You know you are the only one for me." I said as I caressed her face. " Now leave." I added stubbornly.

" No need to lie but I brought guests." She said and pointed towards the door where 5 other girls stood. I sighed.

" Hang on." I groaned and walked towards my room.

Sarah's POV

Were can I hide? Under the bed? No to simple.In the closet? To  original. My train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

" You can go back to the living room." Young Soo said as he walked to a dresser. I nodded my head and left. As soon as I walked out I saw 5 girls that look very familiar.

"Hello.Nice to meet you." A girl said as she stepped out of the group.

"Hello. My name is Sarah Takashi. Nice to meet you." I said as polite as I could.

" No need to be formal. My name is Mirae. These are my friends."

"Enough with the talk. Let us introduce ourselves." A girl whined.

"I shall introduce them." Young Soo said as he walked out of the room. " Open you folder Ms. Woo gave you." He told me. I quickly grabbed my bag and took out the folder and opened it.

" If you can read these are the girls in your folder." Young Soo said and pointed to the girls.

"Wah~! They are! But I only see five." I said as I head counted the girls.

"What?" Young Soo gasped.

" Ah~ You mean SooMin. She is over there." Mirae said as she looked towards the kitchen.

"Ah~ Ok." I replied. " So if I am right. The girl farthest to the right is Shim Eun Kyung the leader. Next is Mirae. After that is Aecha."

" Call me Adel." Aecha said. I nodded happily.

" The there are the twins Kim Kae Sae and Hyerin and the maknae SooMin." I announced happily.

"Well since you know everyone how about we get going?" Young Soo asked as he grabbed his keys.

Truthfully I didn't want to go anymore.

" Actually I think I should hang out with the girls. You know. Bond." I said awkwardly. I said as I walked to the door.

" You girls want to go?" I asked. They all nodded. " Good! Lets get going."

No Ones POV

Soon after the girls left and headed for the town.

" Where do you guys want to go?" Sarah asked them as she walked down the sidewalk. It was around 2 at the time.

" Lets go to the mall!" Kae Sae said optimistically.

" Why~? It is so last minute and I didn't bring enough money." Hyerin wined.

" Lets go eat then." Eun Kyung suggested.

" Yeah but where?" Mirae asked.

"Lets go to the new restaurant that just opened. You know that one across from the mall. After that we can go to the mall and then go to the party." Sarah suggested. They shrugged.

" Why not?" Eun Kyung said.

" Ok girls lets get going!" Sarah said optimistically.


What do you guys think? Good? Bad? Please tell me. I really enjoy reading your comments!

Comment!