Snooping Time!

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

No Ones POV

Two people walked down the empty hallway with silence as their heels click on the hard tile ground leading to sleek black door. They were each wearing something different.

 

(director and Sarah Takashi↑)

" Here we are." The director said as she opened the door. It slowly creaked and revealed a boy in a white lab coat.

"Hello! My name is Lee Young Soo!" He said happily as he walked over to the girl and shook her hand. She smiled back nicely.

" Nice to meet you. My name is Sarah Takashi." She replied.

" Ms. Takashi please sit." The director said as she pointed to a wooden chair. 

" Please you can call me Sarah." Sarah said as she walked over to the chair.

" That is wonderful Ms. Sarah." The director said and rolled her eyes. She walked over to the desk stacked full of papers and pulled out a thin packet.

" Wah~! Your not married!?" Young Soo asked. Sarah nodded her head nervously.

" Oh by the way you can call me Ms. Woo." Ms. Woo smiled and handed Sarah the packet. " This is a packet containing information on your new job. we expect great things for you seeing your past experience. As you can see if this plan fails many peoples jobs will be at stake. Including yours. Of course these girls will be a lot to handle. Saying as if they are not normal. I am hoping Mr.Young Soo  had already contacted you saying the details of this operation. These girls are not normal at all. I am guessing you already know that. These girls were made. Yes for various reasons these girls were made to bring in profit for this company. There are pacific rules in this packet you must follow and various information. I have put in pacific missions that have to be completed by a certain deadline I am putting all I have worked on to you. I have complete confidence you will not fail." She added with a smile.

Sarah's face was clearly astounded with the information she was just given. All she could do was nod.

" Good then! All you have to do is meet them." Young Soo said happily. Sarah began to smile.

" Of course. When?" She asked curiously.

" Tomorrow at 10:00 A.M." Ms. Woo butted in. " I expect no failures from you." She added as she walked to the door and exited. As soon as she shut the door Young Soo began to talk.

Sarah Takashi's POV

"You want to go out with me to eat?" He asked curiously.

" Sure. Why not?" I replied nonchalantly. He smiled.

" Ok then. I just have to stop by my house and grab a few stuff." He added as he began to collect his stuff. I gulped.

A ! Crap! Should have known! Wait! This could be a great opportunity to learn more about the girls! Yes! I will use my skills and gather information for this job! He is still a though. Better be careful!

" Sure." I replied as I got up and straightened my skirt and grabbed my black purse, sliding the packet in.

" Lets get going." He said as he twirled his keys in the air. I nodded.

At Young Soo's Apartment

" Sorry for the mess. Come in." He said with sorry eyes.

" It is ok." I said as I walked in.*Gasp* 

"It is dirty." Young Soo said. I nodded my head. I walked in.

"Try finding a place to sit. I have to take a shower." He said as he walked into his room.

This place sure is dirty. Time to snoop. I feel kind of bad though. Oh well!

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

Who is that?


Who do you guys think it is? I wonder....

What do you guys think?

Comments please!!!!

( Manager I must speak with you.)