Restaraunt Trouble

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

*Previously*

 

No Ones POV

Soon after the girls left and headed for the town.

" Where do you guys want to go?" Sarah asked them as she walked down the sidewalk. It was around 2 at the time.

" Lets go to the mall!" Kae Sae said optimistically.

" Why~? It is so last minute and I didn't bring enough money." Hyerin wined.

" Lets go eat then." Eun Kyung suggested.

" Yeah but where?" Mirae asked.

"Lets go to the new restaurant that just opened. You know that one across from the mall. After that we can go to the mall and then go to the party." Sarah suggested. They shrugged.

" Why not?" Eun Kyung said.

" Ok girls lets get going!" Sarah said optimistically.

--------

No Ones POV

The girls walked to the restaurant and entered.

" What are you guys going to get?" Hyerin asked as she walked to the front desk were a sign said 'Please wait to be seated'.

" Excuse me Miss but were are you going?" A waiter asked as they walked by him.

" Just waiting to be seated." Eun Kyung replied.

" Well do you have a reservation?" The waited asked.

" No. We didn't think we would need one." Mirae replied back.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Well then I have to ask you to leave. When you have a reservation is when you may come back." The waiter said as he turned away.

" This guys nerves." Hyerin hissed.

" Calm down. I will handle this just stay here." Adel commanded as she headed towards the same waiter. He had just turned a corner and what seemed to be heading to a break room.

Adel's POV

This waiter needs to learn how to treat females. He must follow rules but we came all this way and I am not leaving with out something to eat. First I must observe how he acts. Just by how he was talking to us and how he walks he thinks he is some one very high and mighty. He cares for this job a lot and follows rules to much. Two words that can describe him. Stuck up and Snobby. Oh wait that is three. 

I followed him for about a minute. He walked into an empty storage room. This is were I sprang into action. Just as he was about to enter. I took action.

" Ow!" I yelled as I fell right in front of the door way holding my ankle. He looked at me shocked.

" Miss, are you okay?" He asked worried.

" Yes." I said while getting up. " I just walked all the way here and I got hurt on the way." I said holding my ankle. He looked at me more worried.

"Why don't we get you back to your seat." He said while helping me walk.

" I don't have a reservation." I said sadly.

" You don't? Well we must take care of that. I will find you a table right away." He said as he walked me over to the front desk and assigned me a table. "How many seats?"

"Seven." I answered while in pain. He nodded his head.

"What name would you like to reserve under?" He asked.

" Sarah Takashi." I replied. He nodded his head and took me to my seat. As soon as he left I grabbed my phone out of my purse and called Eun Kyung unnie.

"Hello." Eun said.

" I made reservations under the name 'Sarah Takashi' Make sure the guy is not there when you check in though." I said and warned them.

" Adel you do to much." Eun snickered as she hung up the phone.

No Ones POV

Minutes later the girls were all at a table looking threw a menu.

"Girls I will pay for everyone." Sarah said as she looked up from the menu.

"Yay!" Kae Sae shouted. Sarah smiled.

" Are you ladies ready to order?" A waiter asked.

" Yes we would like jumbo shrimp, steamed clams, lamb, and for desert the chocolate fondue assortment." Eun Kyung said. 

" What would you like for drinks?" The waiter asked.

" Three waters, two lemonades, and two ice coffees." Eun added. The waiter nodded his head and left.

" Are you sure you will be able to pay for all that?" Mirae asked. Sarah nodded her head. Sarah looked around nervously.

" I have been wondering where is SooMin?" Sarah asked worriedly. " The last time I saw her was at Young Soo's house."

"You are right. I don't think she left with us either."  Hyerin added. Sarah's eyes went big.

"We should go find her." Sarah said as she hastily stood up.

"Don't. If she needed us she would have called. She isn't the type to be ignorant in any situation." Adel said. These words seemed to relax the group. Sarah slumped in her seat.

"That reminds me. I actually have never heard SooMin talk." Hyerin said.

"Me too." The other girls added.

" You haven't? Well that only adds to a mystery." Sarah said as she leaned back. 

"Here is your order." A waiter said as he put plates of food on their table. SooMin arrived a bit after.

"Where were you?" Mirae asked. SooMin didn't reply she just simple pulled out her chair and sat down.

"SooMin? Are you okay?" Kae Sae asked. SooMin just nodded her head.

"Wah~ This is realy good." Hyerin said as she started shoveling food into .

"Is it? I haven't tried it yet." Mirae said as she looked at the clams in a peculiar way. "How do you open these?" She added while pointing to her plate of clams.

"You don't know how to open them? You need this chucker and-" Adel said but before she could finish SooMin had already gotten up and opened the clams with her hands.

"How did you do that?" Kyung asked. SooMin didn't reply she just got a napkin and dried her hands.

Soon after they finished they decided to hit up the mall. Wonder what is going to happen next?


How is it? Good? Bad? Please tell me!

Comments are LOVED ♥♥♥!!!