Troubles Revealed

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

 

Mirae's POV

What is wrong with Soo Min? Did I do something wrong? I was going to walk over to Soo Min but Adel stopped me.

" I don't think it is the best time." Adel warned while looking in the mirror.

She still worries me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone.

" Adel! Isn't that Boyfriend?" I asked and look to the doorway.

" It is." She replied and evilly smiled.

" What are you planning?" I asked. She didn't reply.

-------------

Meanwhile In Group 1

Sarah's POV

*Ring*Ring*Ring* It is Young Soo. Wonder what he wants?

"Hello." I said as I answered the phone.

" Sarah I need you at the building now. This is an order from Shin Woo." Young Soo said hastily.

"Why does she need me now? The meeting doesn't start until 7:00." I asked.

" No questions. Just come now." He replied and hung up. I shut my phone.

"What is wrong?" Kyung asked. She looked at me. I smiled.

"Nothing. I just need to get going. My meeting was moved." I said assuring her and started to gather my stuff. " Tell the girls I will see them later. Bye."

"Ok." Kyung said and walked back into the dressing room.

I should get going. The meeting sounded urgent.

Later At Starship Entertainment

I scurried down the halls until I hit the dark corner. I walked toward the door. What was the passcode again? Before I could think any further the door slightly opened. I walked in.

"There you are!" Shin Woo yelled.

" What is the problem?" I asked and sat down.

" It is all that idiots fault!" Shin Woo yelled and pointed to Young Soo.

" Hey! Why don't you try to mechanically build and assemble a damn girl with DNA!" Young Soo shouted back.

" Just calm the hell down!" I shouted. They glared at each other and looked away.

"Would you please explain the problem and why I am here?" I asked politely.

" Let me explain the basics. Each girl in Girlfriend was mechanically made with different DNA. The problem was the DNA reacted with each other and caused some technical difficulties. I wasn't able to tell you earlier because I was still testing the girls DNA." Young Soo explained. I nodded and pulled out the files and spread them out. Each separate file contained a packet for each member of Girlfriend and their corresponding member to Boyfriend.

"Wow." Was all I managed to say. I can't believe these girls were actually made. I just thought they were different than other groups in personality and style, I never would have imagined this.

"This is were I need to begin the details. Lets start with the leader. Shim Eun Kyun. I built her off many different leaders. This is how they get their talents. I wanted a leader with good vocal yet is wise and caring but still is fierce and somewhat funny. Basically a perfect girl. I added the DNA of CL from 2NE1, Victoria from F(x), and Jihyun from 4Minute. I also added a few guys to get that strength and to move away from a regular girl group. I added Leeteuk from Super Junior, Onew from SHINee, Donghyun from Boyfriend, and Jinyoung from B1A4. To get her amazing rapping skills I programmed her with songs from different groups. To put it simple she is the perfect leader. Sadly she has small problems she is afraid of heights and bugs, plus she is ticklish. Not big problems but problems. There are more but I have yet to find that out yet." Young Soo explained.

" What about their personalities and looks?" I asked.

" The personalities were very simple. I observed different girls over many years. Like how they acted and ect. Then organized it. Then simple typed their personalities down. How they got their looks were at random." Young Soo added. I nodded.

"Now to continue with Mirae."


Sorry for the late update!!!!!!! It is getting creepier now...

Comments!