TEASER

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

No Ones POV

The abandoned hallways grew quiet as many people exited the building hoping to snuggle underneath their blankets and slowly fall asleep. The building was empty, well almost. On the top floor of the almost empty building held a secret confined door which on the other side an event that would mark the beginning of a new human kind.

" Director. Are you sure you want to continue with this experiment? " A man in a soiled white lab coat asked as he walked to the lever.

" Tch. Do you doubt my ideas? I already know this plan will be a major success. Not only will the President give me a raise and higher my position in authority but you may also have the same events happen to you. That president has no right to pass down the rights to this company to one of his idiotic sons. That is just foolish! Besides we have reached this far why give up now?"  The woman sneered as she strode over to a stack of crisp papers. The man nodded.

" If only you could see the trouble you are getting into." The man whispered in a singsong voice and smirked as he skipped by the woman.

" Tch. For doing that you get work." The woman mocked, " Here is a stack of papers for managers. Find a person who is suitable for the job." The woman said as she walked away.

" Always leaving me with work." The man whined, " Better get working. Don't want the 'boss' to get angry." The man said happily.

The next day...

" Ciao~!" The same woman said as she happily slammed the door wide open causing books to fall off a shelf. " What the hell are you up to?!?!" The woman screeched as she stomped to the man who was supposed to be doing work. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Taking a nap." He said as he stood up and stretched, " Oh that reminds me." The man said as he opened his eyes wide." I am in the middle of making them." He said as he put on his lab coat. He dashed into another room and gasped.

" What is wrong?!" The woman shouted as she ran after him. She smirked. " They are perfect." She said as she smirked happily.


Whatcha people think?

I shall reveal the manager in the next chapter!

Who is excited?

I am!

Comments Please!