The Emotionless Leader

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

The Emotionless Leader

Name: Shim Eun Kyun

Age: 20

Nickname: Kyung

Stage name: Eun

Fan Club Name: KyunggieKyute

Fan Club Color: Green

Persona: The Emotionless Truthful Leader

Position: Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Sub Dancer

Personality: Beneath the detached, unemotional exterior lies a kind hearted friend that will go out of their way to help another. She loves to make people laugh and cheer people up and it makes them feel good to make others feel good. Does not expect anything in return for this could put a damper on her freedom, they live with no strings attached. They are very unconventional and always full of excitement, a friend that always wants to make life fun. She might offer you a spontaneous last minute camping trip with no supplies prepared, if you decide to go along, you will have a weekend to remember forever!Her stubbornness sometimes causes her failure, she will continue to do something her way even though others have proved it is wrong, she is a very smart person and knows it is wrong but will continue just because it is their way, she is very fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Despite her stubbornness and fixed opinion, she will never impose her ideas on others, she has respect for everybody's differences. In search of wisdom, very observant and can gather her information objectively because emotions do not get in the way, seem to be above emotions altogether and when she speaks, she speaks the truth. Sometimes it may be shocking or painful because of her disregard for the feelings of others, but she intends no harm, she calls it like she sees it and does not let emotions cloud her judgment, she is very detached from emotion. It is not that she is unemotional, she just does not trust her emotions A person of visionaries, unconventionality and intellectual independence. A person who deviates from the crowd and goes her own way. She is always after intellectual stimulation, constantly discovering something new, forming new opinions and stubbornly traveling her way regardless of what other people think. Has a 'live and let live' policy where everyone is free to be themselves, she never judges others because as human beings, we are all equal and entitled to our own opinions. She is verbally skilled and very witty, she observes people and learn how to interact with others through observation. She can be a masters of manipulation justifying anything she does or think.


Congratz to TaishaNike!

I will slowly reveal things. I am aloud to change stuff on your application. You can unsubscribe but you may be featured as a cameo.