Shopping Spree!!!

♥Would You Be My Boyfriend?♥

*Previously*

 

"Don't. If she needed us she would have called. She isn't the type to be ignorant in any situation." Adel said. These words seemed to relax the group. Sarah slumped in her seat.

"That reminds me. I actually have never heard SooMin talk." Hyerin said.

"Me too." The other girls added.

" You haven't? Well that only adds to a mystery." Sarah said as she leaned back. 

"Here is your order." A waiter said as he put plates of food on their table. SooMin arrived a bit after.

"Where were you?" Mirae asked. SooMin didn't reply she just simple pulled out her chair and sat down.

"SooMin? Are you okay?" Kae Sae asked. SooMin just nodded her head.

"Wah~ This is realy good." Hyerin said as she started shoveling food into .

"Is it? I haven't tried it yet." Mirae said as she looked at the clams in a peculiar way. "How do you open these?" She added while pointing to her plate of clams.

"You don't know how to open them? You need this chucker and-" Adel said but before she could finish SooMin had already gotten up and opened the clams with her hands.

"How did you do that?" Kyung asked. SooMin didn't reply she just got a napkin and dried her hands.

Soon after they finished they decided to hit up the mall. Wonder what is going to happen next?

--------

No Ones Pov

Soo after they finished eating and talking they scurried to the mall were they would be shopping for hours.

" Are you sure we should go to the mall? I didn't bring any money with me." Hyerin whined and slowed her pace.

"Rinnie is right. I can't buy anything. I am broke." Kae Sae said as she pouted.

"Wah~ Your so cute." Sarah said as she pinched Kae Sae's cheeks.

"So annoying." Hyerin said and acted like she was going to bark. Kae Sae stuck her tongue out at her.

" I am going to have to agree with the twins." Mirae stated and there walking came to a stop.

" I brought a few bills. Besides we need to get a few outfits for the party tonight, and trust me you do not want to miss it." Adel said persuasively. 

"  Adel is right. If we are all out here why not just window shopping if we have to. We were supposed to have a day together. Right?" The girls began to nod there head enthusiastically. They started to walk again and soon reached the mall. Mirae gasped in shock.

" It is so big." She said with awe. Hyerin nodded her head. The mall was indeed big. It was 5 stories high with around 50 shops on each floor. At the top was the food court.

" Lets get going!" Sarah said as she threw her fist in the air. There was a moment of silence then a few awkward stares.

" Um. Yeah lets go." Mirae added as she walked into a random store. This store was the home of a clothing store called 'At Seoul'. The group followed after her.

"Wah~ so pretty." Was all Hyerin was able to say.

" More like y." Adel said as she held up a skimpy pink mini skirt. The group dispersed into 2 smaller groups. One with Sarah, Kyung and the twins. The other was  Adel, Mirae, and SooMin.

Group 1

"Unnie. How does this look?"  Hyerin asked as she stepped out of the dressing room with a red, sleeveless dress. Kyung shook her head.

" Isn't it a bit to revealing?" Kyung replied as she walked around Hyerin.

" I think she looks cute in it!" KC happily replied.

" No. I definitely agree with Kyung. This dress makes you seem desperate and mature. I personally think it doesn't fit you." Sarah said while looking at her.

" How about this one!" KC said and handed the dress to Hyerin. She nodded and headed to the dressing room and came out wearing the dress. KC came out wearing a different one. Kyung also came out wearing something.

(They came in the order I announced.)

" How do I look?" They all said at the same time.

" Perfect!" Sarah said with a grin.

" Are you getting something." Kyung asked as she looked in the mirror.

" No. Sadly I spent most of my money already." Sarah said with a sigh," Besides I have a meeting to attend soon." KC frowned.

Hyerin was looking at her reflection when she saw something very interesting.

" Kyung unnie! There is Boyfriend!" She whispered. 

" They are our enemies. Or so I have been told." Kyung said as she frowned.

" Doesn't matter. How are we going to talk to them when we are like this?" Hyerin said looking at herself. She was still wearing the dress. They ended up heading for the direction of the store.

" Ladies and gentlemen could you please exit the store we have it reserved." The intercom announced.

" I will handle this." Sarah said while walking towards the cash register then towards Boyfriend's manager. She quickly came back.

" They said take our time." She said and smiled. KC's eyes went big.

" They are coming!" She squealed.

Meanwhile...

" This would look adorable on you!" Adel said and held the dress up to Mirae.

" I will try it on." She said calmly and headed for the dressing room.

" Soo Min. Why don't you get anything. It is on me." Adel said. Soo Min shook her head and sat on the seat near the window.

" Soo Min. Try this on."Adel said and pushed Soo Min into a dressing room.

" Might as well try this one on." Adel said and walked into a empty dressing room.

Meanwhile...

" Youngmin. What are you going to get?" Minwoo asked.

" Something." Youngmin replied.

" Omo!" Jeongmin shouted.

"What?" They all asked. Jeongmin was standing in front of a mirror fixing his hair.

" Hyung." Kwangmin whined and pulled him away.

Meanwhile...

Mirae, Soo Min, and Adel stepped out at the same time.

(In the order I announced)

" Mirae. You look perfect!" Adel gasped. " I knew that color would suit you."

" No need for flattery. Besides you and Soo Min look great too."  Mirae said and blushed a bit.

" Your right. Soo Min looks adorable." Adel said and pinched Soo Min's cheek. Soo Min slapped her hand away.

" No need to be mean." Mirae said worried and patted Soo Min's head. She glared at me and walked to the seat near the door.

Mirae's POV

What is wrong with Soo Min? Did I do something wrong? I was going to walk over to Soo Min but Adel stopped me.

" I don't think it is the best time." Adel warned while looking in the mirror.

She still worries me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone.

" Adel! Isn't that Boyfriend?" I asked and look to the doorway.

" It is." She replied and evilly smiled.

" What are you planning?" I asked. She didn't reply.


Vote!

 

 

Comments! I haven't updated in a while. I tried to make this chapter long.