V

The 'Push and Pull' Experiment (ABANDONED)

“Don’t you think this is moving too fast?” Chanyeol mumbles against Jongin's lips in between kisses. He doesn’t mention the fact that he was the one that brought this up in the first place because what started out to be the both of them sitting on Jongin's bed with their legs crossed, exchanging hesitant kisses in the beginning, somehow moved to Jongin pushing Chanyeol against the headboard of his bed, the kisses getting longer and more certain.

 

 

"I can stop if you're uncomfortable." Jongin replies, temporarily moving back. Despite saying this, Jongin really doesn't want to stop. Kissing Chanyeol was definitely different from kissing girls. Chanyeol mostly groans, and grunts, with his deep voice rumbling, unlike the few girls he had kissed, who occasionally squeaked with  their higher pitched moans.

 

 

It was addictive to listen to the masculine sounds Chanyeol had made.

 

 

Chanyeol shakes his head, letting of go of the grip he had on Jongin’s hips. "Here, just let me move so it'd be more comfortable for you. Sit against the headboard?"

 

 

Jongin complies, his sheets rustle and his bed squeaks at the movement. His foot accidentally hits the corner of his bedside table and he mutters a low curse while Chanyeol watches him looking amused. Jongin glares, finally settling down, stretching his legs. Chanyeol bites his lips, before crawling over to Jongin, straddling him, legs on either side of his hips.

 

 

Jongin looks up with his eyebrows raised. Chanyeol looks down, “...Am I too heavy?”

 

 

Jongin shakes his head, “But isn’t this more uncomfortable for you?”

 

 

“Yeah, but this is kind of...” Chanyeol trails off, he can’t really outright say that this was the kissing position with Kris that he often dreams about can he? He squirms, it’s embarrassing enough for him to be in this position.

 

 

“Is it one of your fantasies with Kris?” Jongin blinks, smirking knowingly. Chanyeol nods, his cheeks turning red.  

 

 

“Well, it does help if you think of him doesn’t it? Do you mind if I do the same?” Jongin asks.

 

 

“You want to imagine kissing Kris t—Oh, Luhan, okay okay.” Chanyeol catches on, smacking Jongin who tries to stifle a laugh.

 

 

“S’okay?” Jongin looks flustered, slurring the question.

 

 

“Yeah, just...erm, slow down okay?” Chanyeol murmurs. This was the first time he properly tried going beyond kissing and Jongin being the first person he attempts it with is comforting. He knows neither of them have much experience beyond a simple peck, or in Jongin’s case, a drawn-out kiss and that itself is reassuring.

 

 

Chanyeol lowers his head, nervously grazing Jongin’s forehead with his lips, before moving on and pressing a kiss onto his lips. Jongin sighs, eyes closing, kissing back, grabbing his hips to pull him closer. Jongin’s lips are soft and still swollen from their previous kisses, and Chanyeol groans at the contact.

 

 

Chanyeol reaches down, brushing his fingers against Jongin’s cheeks.  Jongin tilts his head, opening his mouth to trace his tongue lightly over Chanyeol’s lips. Chanyeol parts his lips, deepening the kiss.

 

 

The kiss is shy and clumsy, and saliva dribbles over the sides of their lips. But it’s the first time Chanyeol has ever done this, and despite the messiness of it all, the sensation of their tongues and their lips sliding makes him moan.  Imagining Kris to be the one doing this to him makes him flush, and he shivers when Jongin nibbles on his lips.

 

 

Chanyeol pulls back, murmuring as he places small kisses around Jongin’s face. “W-what do you think about doing to Luhan?”

 

 

“This,” Jongin his lips, pulling Chanyeol closer.  He nuzzles Chanyeol’s neck with his nose, before a mark into his neck. Chanyeol whimpers, hips bucking. His dreams with Kris always ended with the senior marking him.  

 

 

Jongin groans, tongue flicking out to at the mark he made.  It took too much to visualize Chanyeol as Luhan. Chanyeol has wider hips, a deeper voice and a lankier build. But he has a narrow waist and he makes noises similar to the one Jongin envisions Luhan making.




 

//



 

“Was it okay?” Jongin asks, his hands the sheets at his sides.

 

 

Can we do it again?

 

 

He knows Chanyeol would get what he really means to ask.

 

 

Chanyeol nods, moving to sit next to Jongin.  He smiles, jokingly punching Jongin’s shoulder. “Yes, it was okay.”

 

 

They didn’t go further than the mark Jongin had made. And Chanyeol thinks, It’s okay, we can experiment more later on.




 

//




 

Junmyeon stares at Chanyeol intently, eyes bugging out.  It kind of freaks him out, especially since Junmyeon is sitting right beside him.  Normally, Chanyeol would say ‘ off’ if he didn’t know Junmyeon but he does, so instead he says “Hyung, uhh...can i help you?”

 

 

Junmyeon coughs, tugging at the collar of his uniform shirt. He motions for Chanyeol to come with him when he leaves their lunch table.  Chanyeol follows, puzzled, throwing a look at  Jongin at the lunch table.  Jongin shrugs, rolling his eyes.  Junmyeon waits for him outside the doors of the cafeteria, then continues walking down the hallway once Chanyeol catches up.

 

 

“Junmyeon-hyung, wh—” Junmyeon shushes him, stopping by a row of lockers.  He looks left and right, before speaking up. “Wait.”

 

 

Chanyeol raises his eyebrows, giving him a strange look. Junmyeon nods when he sees there are no more students in the hallway, straightening up.  

 

 

“What were you thinking!”

 

 

“Hyung, wh—”

 

 

“You guys have only been together for two weeks!”

 

 

“What? S—”

 

 

“Did you guys even look these stuff up?”

 

 

“Hu—”

 

 

“Did you use protection? Oh god, don’t let Kris see tha—”

 

 

“Hyung! What the hell are you talking about?” Chanyeol interjects, voice louder than he intended it to be.  Junmyeon pointedly looks at his neck.  He raises a hand to his neck, feeling the slight bump from the mark Jongin made two days before.  Oh.  

 

 

Chanyeol shakes his head, trying to reassure Junmyeon. “No, no, no, we didn’t go that far.”

 

 

Junmyeon stares, unbelieving.  He sighs, before rubbing the back of his head. “You have to cover that up, Chanyeol.”

 

 

“Why?” Chanyeol asks, leaning against a locker.  

 

 

“Kris,”

 

 

“What about him?” Chanyeol mumbles, flushing.  

 

 

“Don’t you- Nevermind, cover that up tomorrow okay?” Junmyeon says, his tone final.  He turns, heading back to the cafeteria with Chanyeol trailing behind him.  




 

//




 

“Oh yeah, what happened to you and Junmyeon-hyung during lunch?” Jongin questions later that day, chewing on a twizzler.  They’re sitting on the steps of the building where Jongin’s dance class is held,  eating their snacks.  Jongin had been too tired to walk all the way to the nearby park to eat their snacks like they usually do and ended up persuading Chanyeol to just eat the snack where they currently were.  

 

 

Chanyeol shrugs, swallowing a couple of gummy bears down.  “He told me to cover the mark you gave me on my neck.”

 

 

“I’m a guy, you can say hickey if you want.” Jongin mocks him, making a face. Chanyeol shoves another twizzler in his mouth.  

 

 

“Why did he say that?” Jongin asks, once he finished chewing the twizzler Chanyeol shoved in his mouth.  

 

 

“He said something about Kris,” Chanyeol mutters, twisting the head off of a yellow gummy bear.  

 

 

Jongin hums, opening a pack of pocky.  “Don’t cover it then,”

 

 

“Why? You don’t even know how scary he looked like, man.”

 

 

“He obviously knows something about Kris that we don’t if he can predict how he’ll react to that hickey. Besides, you don’t really want to get scolded by your sister again for going through her makeup for the nth time right?” Jongin leans back, laughing when he remembers how badly Chanyeol applied the eyeliner for a cross-dressing contest their school had and the time he attempted to cover a cut on his face with foundation.  

 

 

“Why can’t you let me live these things down, Jongin?” Chanyeol surrenders, grabbing the bag of snacks Jongin was unconsciously leaning on.  Jongin falls back, mumbling a curse.  He throws the empty box of Pocky at Chanyeol’s head. “Idiot.”

 

 

 

 

-

 

A/N:  sorry for updating later than usual TT ~ TT, i had a really hard time typing out chapter 6, but i finally finished it! it's short though (´A`。). updates might get slower after july 5 though, because i'm going on a vacation (forgive me) and i have homework from online courses to finish orz. yeah, so i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. main image/poster for this fic, yay or nay? thank you to old subscribers, new subscribers, voters, and commenters, you guys really really make me happy   \(*T▽T*)/