Chapter seven.

Making a lady.

Sehun stumbles through the dark mansion, Luhan eagerly pulling him to every corner of the house, “Alright, let’s try here!” Sehun shrieks out of pain as his face hits another wall.

“Woops, sorry.”

“Hyung, can’t we just hid anywhere?” Sehun moans, hand clasping his eye.

“I’m looking hard you know!”

“Well, hurry up please?”

“Alright, alright—Sehun!” Luhan huffs, grabbing the ruffles of his dress, (this is the third time Sehun had stepped on it and the dress was not his, oh no. It most definitely was Qian’s).

“Yeol, let’s try here!” Baekhyun’s chirpy voice is heard down the hall and Sehun, without hesitation pushes Luhan to the closest door.

“Let’s hide in here for a while okay hyung?” Luhan huffs and shuffles around in the compacted area, “Whatever.”

 

 

Baekhyun squeaks and immediately latches herself on to Chanyeol’s arm, “Did you hear that?”

“Here what?” Chanyeol looks at the small girl who only reaches till his nose and smiles, “It’s nothing Baek.”
“Yes it was!” She squawks and Chanyeol laughs.

“I’m serious Yeol, like someone was banging doors or something.”

“Oh what? Like that time you thought Frufru was a ghost but it was only Baekbom hyung who let her out to pee?”

Baekhyun let’s go of his arm and presses her lips into a thin line, “That was different, it’s actually Halloween and if you knew Zitao like I do you would be very scared.”

 

“Zitao, do you know where we’re going?”

“Yes.”

“No seriously—“

“Duck.” Zitao simply says, but because Yifan is well Yifan, he bumps head first into a hard object.

“Told ya’.” Zitao skips away coyly and Kris has to chase after her.

 

“Noona?”

“Hmm?”

“Where are we?”

“I have no idea—“ Kyungsoo is cut off by a blood-curdling scream and Jongin immediately latches himself on to her.

“What was that...”

“LUHAN HYUNG RUN”

“SEHUN WAIT”

“BAEK, WE’RE LOSING THEM”

“YEOL, DON’T LEAVE ME”

“Welp, looks like Lu and Hun are out.” Jongin sits down on what he presumes is a chair, but shoots right back up when he feels a hand on his . No way was he getting molested by some spooky ghost! Ew, no way.

“What? What?”

“Something touched my !” Jongin whines and suddenly there’s a purple light flashing in his face.

“Lemme see,” Kyungsoo holds up her little Pororo keychain and heads towards where Jongin had been sitting.

It’s probably only a second Kyungsoo has her light on and then she suddenly turns it off and faces Jongin, “Let’s find somewhere else to find?”

“What? Why?” Jongin makes grabby hands for the Pororo light and Kyungsoo dodges his grasp, “You don’t want to see it.”

“Yes I do!”

“Nope, you really don’t.”

“Noona!”

Jongin finally grabs the little light and does some sort of celebration dance (mainly shaking).

When Jongin points the light to the area he had been sitting in, his heart is threatening to jump out of his chest.

Right in front of him is the smiling face of a carefully painted doll with the most maniacal smile he has ever seen.

 

Chanyeol, stops panting and Baekhyun who has finally caught up with him whacks him across the head, “You left me!”

“We we’re gonna win!”

“Luhan oppa plays soccer and Sehun is a dancer.” Baekhyun states.

“And your point is?”

“That we had no chance of catching them!”

“We actually could of, I just decided to slow down because I felt sorry for you.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, since you felt sorry for me, I’m tired now. Up.” Baekhyun lifts her arms up and Chanyeol groans but squats down anyway.

Baekhyun giggles as she clambers on to his back, arms now securely over his shoulders.

“You ready?” Chanyeol turns his head, Baekhyun’s aurburn hair tickling his nose as he turns.

Baekhyun nods and rests her head on his shoulders.

But alas, love does not always go as planned and the perfect moment is ruined when Kyungsoo and Jongin run past them.

Chanyeol inwardly groans, “You know I felt that through your back ferret boy.” Baekhyun snickers and the two, well one, run after the horrified teens.

 

“Alright, so if you just hoist me up—“

“What if you don’t carry me up.” Kris crosses his arms and Zitao’s palm hits her forehead.

“Just trust me alright?” Kris hesitates before he lets out a grumbled ‘yes’ and clasps his hands together, waiting for Zitao to step on them.

Zitao successfully makes her way into the air vent and Kris panics for a while when she doesn’t return.

A mop of raven hair is then flopped out from the air vent, and then two hand follow, “Come on big boy.”

Zitao manages to hoist Kris up, like she was picking up a basket of feathers, “Don’t call me that again.”

“What?” Zitao has a cheeky smile on her face and Kris scowls.

“You know...”

“What?”

“Zitao!” Kris whines and the said girl guffaws in laughter.

“Oh I’m sorry big boy,” Zitao sing songs in Mandarin and Kris glares.

“Who knew you could be such a sour puss..” Zitao grumbles and begins to crawl through the vent, Kris following behind her.

 

“Noona!” Jongin wails, “The doll was gonna eat me!”

“Jongin, they’re still behind us!” Kyungsoo replies, who is still running and Jongin can’t concentrate because 1. He has just seen the scariest doll ever and 2. He’s running through a dark mansion and 3. Even though it’s dark, he can still see the outline of Kyungsoo’s s jumping up and down everytime she runs. Oh, the many problems of Kim Jongin.

 

“Zitao, what’s that creaking sound...”

“It’s because you’re fat Fanfan~”

 

“Have we lost them?” Luhan pants, damn how hard was it to run in a dress?

“Yup I think so,” Sehun who is equally as tired pants as well but his breath hitches when he sees two silhouettes.

“Luhan—“

The two teens are about to take another lap of running when the figure suddenly lets out a wail.

“Luhan hyung! Sehunnie! The doll! Oh the doll!” Jongin latches himself  on to the confused pair and Kyungsoo follows shortly, standing in her glorified 173cm of hot mess.

 

“Zitao—Zitao”

“Oh crap.”

 

“FOUND THEM BAEK FOUND THEM”

“YOU’RE MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are standing infront of the four teens, completely cornering them due to the fact they’re all at a dead end.

Suddenly there’s a loud cracking sound and an excited zap.

The lights have come back on but right in front of them is a sprawled out Zitao and a shock struck Kris as he towers over her, long legs straddling the girl.

“What. Is. Going. On.”

[A/N OMG I UPDATED /gets slapped]

I know I haven't updated, but due to computer viruses I haven’t been able to retrieve my files...for now

But thank you for hanging on and yeshh i had to re-write this but HAPPY NEW YEAR

Okeisss bye bye, author loves you!!! <333