Chapter one.

Making a lady.

 

"Hmm, this is the life!" 
 
"Mmhm!"
 
"It's very peaceful,"
 
"Is that all that's in your minds? I'm freaking starving right now! Can any of you even cook?" Kris jumped up from his seat.
 
"Great way to ruin the moment Kris." Jongin said while hitting a rose on the top of Kris' head. 
 
"I was just being honest!" Kris leaned back. "Back to the topic of food, can anybody cook?"
 
"Nope, I usually eat out..." Jongin nonchalantly said, "maybe we can call somebody? Like some girls-"
 
"No." Luhan crossed his arms.
 
"Well what are we gonna do about dinner then?" Chanyeol asked, "The last time I cooked, you got food poisoning, remember Kris?"
 
"I don't really want to talk about that..."
 
"Well. We could at least try." Luhan stood up making his way inside the house. "The girl is coming over soon. And Noona isn't coming back any time soon..."
 
"Oh yeah!" Kris threw his fist in the air. "The girl can cook right?" He asked jumping up and down.
 
"No, that's just being ist." Chanyeol decided to follow Luhan into the house.
 
"Do you guys think she's pretty?" Jongin asked while playing with some more roses, "Guys? Why did you leave me!"
 
~A few hours later, a couple of burnt dishes and a messy kitchen.~
 
"Look here, it's 8:00pm and all we've done is turn the kitchen up side down, there's food everywhere and Chanyeol decided to fry a bar of soap!"
 
Chanyeol looked away and Jongin was still throwing things in the air. 
 
"And Kris! Get your here and help!"Luhan threw a spatula at Kris' head.
 
"No." Kris grumbled.
 
"I swear, you're all 5 year olds..." Luhan muttered.
 
"You know, I'm just gonna call pizza. I mean everyone likes pizza especially girls, I saw it on tumblr."  Luhan blabbered on walking to the other side of the mansion.
 
"Yeah, I think we should clean up," Chanyeol pulled himself up from the floor.
 
"Yeah-" 
 
"Who the is playing with lights?!" Kris roared.
 
"Chanyeol?" Jongin called out.
 
"I'm here buddy." He whispered back.
 
"Luhan!" Kris started stomping around in the dark, trying to look for a light.
 
There was a shrill from the other side of the house, then hurried foot steps. There was a thud and Kris fell to the ground.
 
"Luhan... That hurt."
 
"Sorry, I kinda panicked."
 
"Did you touch the lights?"
 
"Nope."
 
"Okay, let's find a light-" Kris' sentence was cut off by the sound of a bell which echoed through the house.
 
"Was that you?" Jongin whispered to Chanyeol.
 
"No!" Chanyeol whispered back.
 
"Can somebody get the door?" When nobody answered, Kris sighed and went to look for the door. 
 
Heaving the door open he froze.
 
"About ing time-"
 
"ARGHHH!" Kris sprinted away from the door, leaving the drenched girl standing there. Even more pissed of than she already was.
 
 
 
 
After several attempts to tell both Kris and Luhan that the girl at the door wasn't a ghost, all five of them were sitting around the living room. The lights had and they had given the girl a big fluffy white towel and a cup of hot coco.
 
"So you're Zitao-ssi?" Chanyeol asked, looking at her for a very long time. He couldn't see her face, none of them could. It was just jet black straight hair, covering the eyes of a girl with very nice lips.
 
"Yes. And could you all stop staring?" Zitao snapped.
 
"So um, I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol introduced himself and she just stared.
 
"I'm Jongin, but you can call me oppa." Jongin wiggled his eye brows.
 
"Look kid, I'm pretty sure I'm older than you." 
 
"Hi, I'm Luhan." Luhan smiled nervously, holding out his hand. Zitao stared at his hand, then nodded.
 
"I'm Kris." Kris said blankly as he carried on glaring at her while she glared back.
 
"Okay... So maybe we should do something together? We could get to know each other since we're all going to be living together." Luhan rocked on the sofa. 
 
"Wait. You're living with me?" Zitao stood from her seat.
 
"No. You're living with us." Kris glared.
 
"Why am I sharing a house with a bunch of flower boys like you?" She gritted through her teeth, sending everyone running to the other side of the mansion.
 
 
a/n i know it's been forever lmao, but here it is now~