epilogue

I Thought I Knew

            We sat together in my living room back to back with our knees pulled up. We’ve been like this for hours. Talking, laughing, and enjoying each other’s company like a couple should. It felt like hours. I leaned my back against his causing him to lean forward when he chuckled, “It was just a quick kiss! You’re the one that asked!”

            It was a game of sorts. We asked each other questions without seeing each other’s faces to get a more honest answer. Though whenever we didn’t like something we leaned forward or if we got angry we pushed the other forward. The day had gone by quickly because of it and we were up late as it was. There was so much I learned about him and finding out more became addicting.

            “Well, it’s only fair I know when your first kiss was, Hee Jin ah.” I could sense that Luhan had turned his head slightly as his fingers inched towards my hand that supported me. His forefinger making patterns across the back of my hand, I felt goose bumps forming on my arms. Eventually, he wrapped his hand around mine and squeezed it encouragingly, “I won’t be mad. I might be a little jealous though.”

            I took in a deep breath and recalled the memory. It wasn’t that long ago either, in fact it was with Luhan. I smiled at the thought remembering it was the first time he invited my backstage to one of the shows. I saw him coming from the dressing room dressed in sparkly pants and a pink jacket. Even so, he looked handsome. He approached me and asked if he looked to okay. I was quick to respond and he laughed in return. He then asked me for a kiss. I remember being completely baffled and standing their frozen before he pecked me on the lips and laughed. Even being a quick kiss, I still remember how his lips felt, soft and plump.

            “Hmm, we just started dating when he kissed me,” I leaned my head back on his shoulder blade and felt him tense, “He was a really sweet guy but very elusive.”

            “Was he an oppa?”

            “Mm.”

            “Good looking?”

            “Oh very.” I smirked as his hand over mine tightened. With a sigh, I turned  my head to face his back and rested my chin on his shoulder, “Luhan, it was you.”

            His head turned towards me as he blinked cutely, “Me? Your first kiss was me?”

            I smiled at him when he turned around completely, “I was your first?”

            “Mhm.” I his cheek and leaned into him so our forehead’s touched when he laughed happily. His laugh was light, almost airy in a way. It made me refreshed just hearing it. He took my arm and wrapped it around his waist when he rubbed his nose with mine.

            “I feel honored.”

            “You should be.” I muttered jokingly as I tried to pull away from the embrace. He let me go and leaned back on the ground with his arm out stretched. He shot suggestive looks my way when I sighed and lay down beside him on his arm. We got closer to each other, feeling each other’s body heat.

            “Can I ask you something?” Luhan turned to me with a soft expression. I gulped but nodded, “Have you had another boyfriend…besides me?”

            Truthfully, I did have one before Luhan. He was a good boyfriend and all but skinship was never a part of the equation. He was awkward around me and that just made me feel awkward. I ended up breaking up with him not even three months into the relationship. Did it even count? Now that I think about it, I don’t think it did comparing it to my relationship with Luhan.

            “Mhm, but he’s nothing special. Don’t worry about him.” I smiled at him when he rolled his eyes.

            “Sure he isn’t.”

            “I could say the same about your past girlfriends, Luhan. Don’t start with me.” I punched his stomach causing him to cringe a bit but he only wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. Luhan rolled over so he hovered over me and placed both hands on either side of my head. We stared at each other for awhile until he plopped down over me squishing me to the floor. We both laughed when Luhan rested his head on my chest. I froze.

            “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” He nestled in closer wrapped his arms under my back, like a child. My hand his hair when I felt his lips meet my shoulder blade.

            “Luhan.”

            “Just stay with me like this.” He rolled over to his side so we could rest more comfortably when we intertwined hands. Luhan began to hum with his eyes shut while I watched. He looked happy. I felt happy.

            It felt like my heart was going to swell up and I’d end up suffocating on something stuck in my throat. Aside from the fact my heart felt bigger, it also pumped faster. I could feel everything around my swirling, so I shut my own eyes and buried my face in his chest. The dizzying feeling went away and something chilling spread throughout my body, making my toes curl in delight.

            “Thank you for staying with me.” Luhan’s breath hit my skin as he opened his eyes.

            “I should be the one thanking you.” I twirled strands of his hair.

            “I really am thankful towards you, Hee Jin ah,” He looked at me with soft eyes, “you treat me like a person that isn’t some idol.”

            “You should so cheesy, right now.” I chuckled but saw the sincerity and seriousness on his face that I stopped immediately.

            “Are you really making fun of me when I’m trying to be serious right now?” His voice dropped a few octaves while his eyes bore heavy into mine.

            “I didn’t mean to laugh.” I squeaked out when Luhan pinched my nose.

            “I love you, Hee Jin.”

            “I love you too.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

not much of an amazing epilogue lol I just felt like adding it

tumblr_mq0jhkeGAh1rzizzuo1_500.gif