003

I Thought I Knew

Tension filled the four walls of the apartment pushing Luhan and I farther apart. He did as he pleased in my kitchen while I just escaped to the balcony that over looked the busy street below. I sat on the floor with my feet dangling through the bars as I wrapped my arms around two of them. I swung my feet and focused on the sounds around me. Cars honking, collective hum of motors running and people talking, and the occasional whistle of the wind traveling through the high rise buildings.

I didn’t mean to get in an argument with Luhan, it just happened that way. We barely fought but then again we barely saw each other. Then when we were together, I chose not to talk about idol related things, but that led to the conversation to be mostly about me or random things that both of ended up forgetting.  I never pried and he never shared. Banging my head against the bar in front of me, I groaned and shut my eyes. Our relationship, at least to me, felt one sided, but I don’t know what side it was coming from.

The sliding door opened. I tensed, hugging the bars tighter. My feet stopped swinging but my heartbeat accelerated, drowning out everything else. Luhan stood right above me and I didn’t have to turn around to realize that. I could feel his presence. I could feel the remorse falling down on me, weighing heavy on my shoulders.

I bit my lip. Luhan’s aura suffocated me. He sighed and I could hear him make the move to sit down behind me. His back gently collided with mine and his head leaned back for a second resting on top of mine, but he quickly raised it with a huff, “Hee Jin ah.”

My lips started to tremble at the sound of my name being said from his pink lips.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you, baobei.”

He only ever called me that when he wanted to cheer me up. In reality, it just made me weak and easy for Luhan to catch. I shook my head and gripped the bars tighter when Luhan continued, “I-I’m not angry anymore. Hee Jin,” I could feel him moving behind me when I felt him tugging at my arm, “Please look at me.”

“Why do you like me?” I blurted out as I tugged my arm back from his hand and laid it in my lap. I released the other bar from my grasp but wasn’t quick enough to hide it. Luhan caught it, “What kind of question is that?”

“One I want to know the answer to because I don’t know why I even like you anymore.”

My voice trailed off but I knew he heard me. There was a slight pause. I turned my head slightly but he was facing the other way. I tugged at my hand a bit, his grip a little too tight. He dropped my hand. Stood up and walked back into the apartment, but left the door open only for me to hear the front door slam close.

“I’m sorry Luhan.” 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Only half of an update haha or at least half of what I normall write. I'm sleepy ^^

tumblr_m8fy727TCo1qa1nhto1_500.gif