chapter seven

I Will Take Care of Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai sat on a bench outside their mansion in the garden. Sohee saw Kai and sat on the other side on the bench. Kai noticed her presence and looked at her.

“Why are you here?” He asked.

“Just getting some fresh air. How about you?” she answered and asked the same to Kai.

“Same.” he answered bluntly.

Silence.

Sohee looked at Kai. “Did Eunsoo already knew that you’re getting married?” she asked to break the walls between them.

“Not yet. And I’m not planning to tell her anything about our marriage.” he said.

Sohee looked at him confused. “Why?”

“Because I don’t want her to get hurt.” He answered. She just nodded.

“Jongin-ah, do you still love me?” she asked out of the blue. Kai looked at her in shock.

“I-I don’t know I’m confused. The day you left me was so depressed that time. But I managed to get used to it that you’re not with me anymore. I stopped waiting for you because I know you won’t come back. I met Eunsoo and she helped me to forget you. I loved her so much but then my father told me about this pathetic marriage thing with you and it made my feelings confused. I may still love you but not like the same way years ago. I think I only love you as a friend now, I’m sorry. I still don’t know yet.” he explained.

Sohee hugged Kai and patted his back. “It’s Okay. Let’s just obey our parents so that nothing bad will happen.” She assured Kai.

“Thanks my bestfriend.” He muttered and smiled to Sohee.

They intertwined their fingers together and went back inside Kai’s mansion with a smile on their faces.

***

The next day you went to school early. You went to your favorite place, in the garden. You and Kai used to hang-out there during breaks.

You sat under a big tree and grabbed your book and started to read. You can’t concentrate on what you were doing because of Kai. You kept on thinking about him.

I wonder how is he now and why he is not going to school anymore.

You sighed.

Sehun saw you from afar. He was about to approach you when someone grabbed his wrist. He looked back to know who was it.

It was Yura, the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter