chapter forty-one

I Will Take Care of Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up with an extreme pain in his head. He got up to drink only to see EXO in the living room. Then suddenly a fist landed on his left cheek. He landed on the ground with a bleeding lower lip. I deserve this after all.

He didn’t fought back. “Kai stop!” Suho said as he and Xiumin held Kai preventing him to make another move to Sehun. Luhan and Baekhyun helped Sehun to get up.

“What did I ing told you?! You promised me that you’ll take care of her and you wouldn’t hurt her right?” Kai yelled at Sehun fuming in anger.

“I..I was drunk last night. I was so angry that time when I found out that I’d be engaged with Krystal. I thought drinking would help me ease the pain and anger inside me. But then you tried to stop me, I didn’t listen. I got drunk. Krystal took me home. I didn’t know how did that happen. I thought Krystal was Eunsoo that’s why I kissed her.” Sehun explained as tears started to form in his eyes.

Kai boiled in anger again and was about to punch him but Suho and Xiumin stopped him. “Kai please stop.” Kris pleaded. He send daggers at him.

“Stop? He hurt Eunsoo. I may not love her anymore but I still care for her.” he said.

Sehun couldn’t take it anymore, tears atarted to fall from his eyes. This was the first time that he cried in from of his friends. “I-I’m sorry hyung….” that was all he could say.

Kai sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose and said, “Yura said that she will leave tonight at 7pm. I hope it’s not too late. Go find her and explain everything…let’s go Sohee.” he reached for Sohee’s hand and left Sehun’s mansion. EXO then followed after them.

Sehun crashed on his knees and sobbed. “This is all my fault.” Baekhyun and Luhan patted his back and left.

When Sehun calmed himself down, he stood up. I should make things right. I’ll talk to appa about this.

***

Sehun arrived at his father’s office. His father immediately noticed his son’s red eyes and pale skin.

I shouldn’t have agreed to Mr. Jung.

“What is it my son?” he asked.

“I don’t want to marry Krystal. Please cancel the wedding preparations.” his son suddenly blurted.

Mr. Oh was speechless. “How could you do this to your own son? Forcing him to do something he didn't even want in the first place. Just to earn some stupid money, you’ll do everything.” Sehun growled in anger.

Maybe he was right. I shouldn’t treated him like this.

“Because of your stupid plans, my dream was gone. Instead of focusing my attention on reaching my dreams, I’m here, in a stupid and suffocating office fille

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter