chapter ten

I Will Take Care of Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days had passed, you and Sehun became closer to one another. He would accompany you during breaks and eat with you at the garden. You just ignored the students eyeing you two.

As you and Sehun grew closer together, Kai wasn't crossing your mind anymore. Sometimes you would think of him but you would just shrug it away.

Saturday came and it's the day that Sehun will go to your house to work for your project. You gave Sehun your address so that he won't get lost.

It was already 4 in the afternoon. You were in your room preparing the things for your project while playing Super Junior's 'y, Free & Single' out loud. The doorbell rang and your mother opened the door and she was surprised when she saw a  milky-white-skinned handsome boy in front of her.

She was stunned.

Your mother continued staring at him with slightly open. Sehun awkwardly cleared his throat and your mom woke up from her trance.

"Oh hello young boy, what can I do for you?" Your mom asked.

Sehun bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Is this Eunsoo's house?" He asked politely.

"Yes. And I'm her mom. And you are?" She raised a brow.

Sehun's eyes widened. "I-I'm Oh Sehun her classmate. I'm h-here to make project with her." He stutterred.

Your mom's mouth formed an 'O' shape. You turned off your music and headed downstairs.

"Do you like my daughter? Are you her boyfriend? I thought  Eunsoo's boyfriend is-" She was cut by you. Before she could mention Kai's name, you called her.

"Eomma! what are you talking about? Geez. He's just a friend of mine, my classmate to be exact." you butted in as you approach the two.

She dragged you in the living room leaving Sehun in the front door, dumbfounded. Your mom looked at you teasingly.

"Eomma! Stop iiiiit!" you whined.

"I thought he is your boyfriend keke." She smiled sheepishly.

"Whatever. You almost mentioned Kai's name in front of him. What does he know about it?" you retorted.

"I'm sorry honey." She said and tangled your hair be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter