chapter thirty-seven

I Will Take Care of Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you went home, you saw your parents in the living room with seriousness plastered on their faces. You looked at them in bewilderment.

"What's with the long faces?" you asked jokingly but failed.

"Come here Eunnie." you mother motioned you to come then you sat between them. Your father held your hand.

"Eunnie, we have something important to tell you." he said. You became nervous.

"W-what is it?" Your mother took a deep breath and glanced at your father. You looked at him this time.

"I had received a phone call. It was a job offering..."

"Woah that's great appa! Where?" you cut him. "From...from UK. We, we have to live there for 3-4 years." You gaped at him. Totally shocked.

"And we decided to make you study there and continue college. It would be great since you're in your senior year now." she said sadly. She knows you're not going to approve it. You started to cry.

"B-but how about S-sehun? My friends? I-i can't leave them behind...they mean alot to me." you said between your sobs.

"I know sweetie, but they can wait right? I know that you are important to them. They can wait no matter how long it would be." You stood up and ran to your room locking it.

This is not happening.

***

The next day you didn't go to school. So you texted Exo-K including Sehun and Yura that you won't make it because you're not feeling well. Your parents were also worried about you and they already knew that you'd be like this when they tell you the news.

You were thinking about what your parents had told you last night. You just can't leave Sehun behind because you know that it will break his heart.

***

You sat on you usual seat on your classroom. Krystal greeted you and you just smiled at her.

"Why were you absent yesterday?" she asked concernly.

"I'm not feeling well." you simply responded. She just nodded with a fake smile.

While your instructor was not yet in the classroom, Krystal decided to sit beside you and you both shared random stories until she told you about her marriage.

"I'm getting married soon can't you believe it? Aigooooo." she blushed. Your eyes twinkled. You were so proud of her.

"Really when? I'm so happy for you." you congratulated her as you hugged her.

"I don't know yet but the engagement party would be next week."

Soon, the instructor entered the room and the class started. Krystal also went back to her seat.

Then suddenly, the door bursted open revealing a panting Sehun. "I'm sorry I'm late." he said and walked to the seat beside you. He stopped his tracks when he saw Krystal behind you. Krystal just smiled at him like nothing. He shifted his gaze at y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter