chapter seventeen

I Will Take Care of Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You caught him and backhugged him. You were also shocked by your sudden action.

*dug dug dug*

Your heart beated fast on its unusual pace and so as Sehun's. Your were now pink and good thing Sehun couldn't see it because his back was facing you.

You unwrapped your arms on his waist and cleared your throat awkwardly.

Aish babo Eunsoo. You've got a wrong move there. That was so embarrassing.

You pinched Sehun's arm hard causing him to wince in pain. "Y-yah! W-what if I get lost in this big house? I don't know what will I do." You stuttered and your cheeks were red.

Sehun pinched your cheeks. "Aigoo our Eunsoo scared huh?" he teased.

You pouted. "Whatever, let's get started." you suggested.

You went to Sehun's room. It was simple but very big. The walls were painted light blue there was a king-sized bed, a flatscreen TV hanging on the wall facing the bed, a couch near the door, a study table and a nightstand beside his bed and a balcony over looking the garden outside.

***

After 2 hours, you already finished the project. You stretched your arms and legs.

"Waaa! That was so tiring. 2 hours of nonstop working." You blurted.

"I agree with you." Sehun retorted.

Little you did know, you have a paint on the lower part of your left cheek near your chin. Sehun hesitantly scooted closer to you. "Aish you're so messy Eunsoo." he chuckled. He then wiped off the paint using his thumb.

*dug dug dug*

Your heart starts to beat fast again. You froze on your spot.

You both locked gazes and you took the advantage to study his features. Your eyes traced his brown eyes, pointed nose, sharp jaws and lastly, your eyes landed on his skall pink lips.

Sehun why are you making me feel this way. I'm so confused right now.

Sehun did the same.

I'm not confused anymore Park Eunsoo. You make me fall for you more and more each day. I'm inlove with you right now. I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry but i have to do this just once.....

He then keaned closer and kissed you fully on the lips . Your eyes widened but soon after you closed them and kissed him back. You don't know why but your heart told you to do so.

You two broke the kiss and panted for air. Sehun straightened himself and rubbed the back of his neck.

"U-uh I-i'm sorry I-i shouldn't do that. I'm very sorry. You can slap me now." he said nervously and leaned his face twitching his eyes ready to receiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter