chapter twenty

I Will Take Care of Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He is my bestfriend." and you pulled yourself from him.

Your eyes widened.

How?

Sehun nodded. "How?" he asked as if he could read your mind. "It's adifferent story but let me tell you this first." He paused.

"He told me everything Eunsoo. I know the reason why he left you." He then started to tell you the reason why Kai broke up with you up to the marriage thingy. "And later 5pm, he will go to China with his family and the girl's family. Me and our friends will go to the airport." You nodded slightly with tears running down your face.

Why didn't he fight for me? He's so selfish.

"He did that because he didn't want to hurt you." he said and you shook your head.

"No! If he really loves me, he won't do that!" you started to sob. "Shh." Sehun hushed you.

He pulled away from you and cupped your face. He wiped your tears using his thumb.

"Do you still love him?" he asked out of the blue.

You sniffed. "I-i'm confused."

Sehun kissed your forehead. You felt weird electricity when he kissed you.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you. I'll never leave your side. Because I care for you." he assured. You smiled.

"T-thanks."

"Anything for my friend." You felt a small pang in your heart when Sehun said 'friend'. But you didn't know why.

***

Sehun accompanied you home. You told him that you will return his mother's clothes the day after.

"Thankyou very much Sehun for taking care of my Eunsoo." Your mother praised Sehun. He bowed to her.

"Would you like to come inside first?" Sehun waved his hands.

"Maybe next time ahjumma. I'm going somewhere else. Thankyou." he said.

"Bye Eunsoo. Take care. I'll see you tomorrow." he beamed and flashed you his rare eye-smile. He ruffled your hair and went inside his car and drove off.

You blushed secretly and just smiled at him. When Sehun's car was out of your sight, your mother smiled cheekily and poked your side.

"Why are you blushing huh?" she teased.

"Yah Eomma. He just took care of me last night. That's all" you said.

"Anything else?" She wiggled her eyebrows. You rolled your eyes that made your head ache.

"I'm going to my room. I'm still sick." you said then left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter