chapter forty-three

I Will Take Care of Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re sitting in the airport lounge with your parents waiting for the departure time. At last, today you’re going back to Korea. Where everything started. Good and bad memories. The airport speakers boomed indicating that it’s now time for the passengers to board the plane.

This is it. Here I come Oh Sehun.

***

The plane arrived safely. You scanned the crowd and you saw Yura immediately with fans swooning over her. You stifled at laugh at her because her totally irritated face was just so funny. She then shouted “Eunnie” at you then ran.

“I missed you so much!” she broke the hug.

“As if we didn’t see each other in London eh?” you said sarcastically she only glared at you.

When you arrived at your home, Yura asked you if  you could go with her to Lotte World this coming weekend. She said she missed hanging out with you in these kinds of places and since she was on her leave. You immediately agreed since you really missed your bestfriend.

Little did you know, EXO would also be there. They planned something together with Yura as for you and Sehun to see each other again.

Sehun didn’t know that you’re already back. Because as much as possible, EXO and Yura tried to cover up some stories whenever he would ask Yura when will you come back.

***

You were already in Lotte World with Yura. Some fans were asking for your autographs because you’re a famous fashion designer after all. EXO was also there but they’re in the other part of the park to prevent you two to see each other and for them also to find a perfect timing.

“Stay here first. I’ll go buy some food for us.” Yura said then left you.

You were in the least visited part of the park. It was more like a garden where there are few benches to sit on. You chose to sit near a big tree then took our your phone and plopped the earphones on.

You started to play one of EXO’s song, “My Answer”. It was your favorite song in their latest album. You always listen to this song almost everyday.

You fiddled on your phone not noticing that a guy just sat on the other side of the bench you were sitting on. He didn’t noticed you either because he was talking to a boy.

A little boy…it was Sehun and Songin. EXO left him with Songin because as they’ve said, they buy food for them.

While sitting, Songin ate his cotton candy cutely while Sehun scribbled on his phone. He then saw a picture of you, he smiled to himself.

I miss you. When am I a going to see you again?

A voice suddenly boomed his eardrums. It was a singing voice.

Because you were too carried away by the song, you didn’t notice that you suddenly sang a part of it.

That voice. I know that voice.

Sehun stopped what he was doing and looked at the owner of the voice.

It’s you…

Then the happy memories of you two flashed in his head that made him tear up.

She came back.

He sniffed and Songin heard it. He looked at his uncle. “Uncle, why are you crying?” Songin asked cutely. Sehun then tore his gaze from you and looked at the curious kid and shook his head.

“Nothing.” Sehun mumbled. He didn’t know how happy he is right now.

Songin just and suddenly looked at your way. He then scooted his way near you and tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter