chapter thirty-three

I Will Take Care of Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to the park with Sehun and rented a bicycle. You sat on the back and hugged his waist.

 

The wind blew freely in your face and you held Sehun tighter as he fasten his speed. Sehun smiled at the feeling.

 

After that, you went to Sehun's favorite ramen house. You were both greeted by an ahjumma near her forties. Sehun greeted her first.

 

"Annyeong Ahjumma!"

 

"Omo Sehunnie you're here! Long time no see. You've gotten so matured now." she chortled. Sehun rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Oh and who is this beautiful young girl?" she eyed you. You became awkward in front of her then Sehun pulled you close to him and shyly said, "She's my girlfriend ahjumma."

 

You bowed to her. "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Eunsoo imnida." you beamed sweetly at her.

Sehun started to order and he just ordered one big bowl of ramen. "Are you sure you could finish it?" you asked.

"Of course because we are going to finish it." he said emphasizing the word 'we'.

"What?! Sehun I-" he cut you by pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widened as you blushed. He raised a brow at you.

"O-okay." you said inaudibly still blushing.

Soon, your food arrived. The waiter was about to put a pair of two chopsticks for both of you when Sehun stopped him.

"We'll only use one." he blurted. Your eyes widened.

"What?" you whispered.

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" he threatened and you pouted.

"Fine!" you said as you two started to eat. He would sometimes feed you and you'd do the same. The thought of using one chopsticks together wasn't bad at all.

You finished the ramen in no time and you went to Sehun's house afterwards.

The maids bowed to you and you bowed back to them. While you were walking through the hallways, Sehun held your hand and said, "I want you to meet my parents." You stopped your tracks.

"M-meet your p-parents?" you stuttered and shook your head. "I-I..."

"Don't worry. I'm here." he assured you.

"But what if they don't like me or accept me." you asked nervously.

"They won't. I already them told about you. Let's go." he kissed your forehead and started to walk again. ​You pouted.

I should have wore more presentable clothes.

You entered the dining hall which was consisted of a very long dining table with many chairs surrounding it. It looks like a dining room for royal families

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter