Jongin's Foolproof Plan and Sehun's Change of Heart (Sehun x Amber) Part 1/3

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

I sincerely apologized for the lack of updates >< Mianhae...I can't seem to focus on one thing...Ugh, I still ask myself why I even took up architecture in the first place T_____T..don't get me wrong. I love my course and that's the whole reason why I put up with all those sleepless nights to finish my plates. So enough about that...I  also would like to apologize if I still haven't posted those requested fics yet. I'm still not satisfied with the plots I started so yeah...I need inspiration damn it ><

 

YES, I'M AN EXOTIC. GAH I'VE BEEN SPAZZING ABOUT EXO-K AND EXO-M FOR LIKE I DUNNO...I LOST COUNT OF THE DAYS. This story just popped out of mind when I was mindlessly searching for parking building designs. 

 

So, expect more EXO x Amber fics to come~keke XD

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"KIM JONGIN, ARE YOU FRIGGIN' CRAZY?!"

 

"Oh come on, Sehunnie...this plan is foolproof!"

 

 Sehun's right eye twitched uncontrollably as he watched his supposed best friend's foolproof plan. How did he even get himself in this mess in the first place?! Then it dawned to him. If only the floor could just swallow him alive and take him far, far away from Kim ing Jongin. Why did he have to tell his most secretest secret to EXO's most unreliable and self-proclaimed gossip king? Why was he even his best friend in the first place?!

 

" OFF, JONGIN! THERE'S IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M EVER LISTENING TO YOU AGAIN?" mewled the poor magnae as he practically hid behind EXO-K's gentle giant. "YEOLIE HYUNGGGGG...GET THAT BAD MAN AWAY FROM SEHUNNIE." Chanyeol practically squealed like a lovesick girl as he marveled at the youngest' cuteness overload.

 

"Seriously, what have you done this time, Jongin?" The rapper glared at the latter, as Sehun continued to pout innocently like an injured child while throwing daggers at Jongin with his piercing eyes.

 

Jongin sniggered, "Geez, you're interrogating me like I've just deflowered his not so innocent mind. I'm just being the good hyung that I really am, and get him to grow some ing balls. He's wasting another opportunity to confess to his one true love." He said the last part in a revoltingly sweet pitch that even Chanyeol wanted to smack the dancing machine with Tao's wushu stick. Ugh, the bastard watches too much sappy romance dramas.

 

"Sehunnie's one true love? Omo, f(x)'s Krystal, right?"

 

"KIM JONGIN YOU !!!! You told Chanyeol hyung?!" Sehun indignantly withdraw from Chanyeol as he clawed his way towards his unaffected group mate.

 

"Well...also Luhan hyung, Joonmyun hyung, Baekhyun hyung, Kyungsoo hyung...oh I also told Yixing hyung, Kris hyung and Minseok hyung. Then Jongdae hyung and Zitao...Taemin hyung too!"

 

"AKMSLMFSLKFMLDGLG YOU'RE DEAD KIM JONGIN! YOUR IS HISTORY YOU HERE! HISTORY!"

 

Chanyeol cackled like the psychotic mammoth he was as the magnae duo tackled each other to the floor, knocking every possible obstacle to smithereens including Kyungsoo's prized antique owl figurine, and Baekhyun's one of a kind bulb collection. With the click of the door, followed by Kyungsoo's overpowering banshee scream, both magnae's found themselves in deep . It took several hours of nonstop lecturing, and Joonmyun's famous back massages to calm the motherly vocalist.

 

"So let me get this straight...you two were arguing about Sehun's disestablished love life. You, Jongin indecently formulated a so called 'foolproof plan' for our magnae to finally confess his undying love for f(x)'s magnae, and then Sehun here expressed his disagreement by beating your with Tao's wushu stick. Am I correct?"

 

Both nodded as Kyungsoo rubbed his temples furiously, feeling another headache coming up. "Aigoo, why don't you just go with Jongin's plan to get this over with, Sehunnie."

 

"YOU'RE TAKING HIS SIDE?!" Sehun gaped incredulously at Kyungsoo as he pointed an accusatory finger at Jongin, who by now had an evil domineering smirk directed at Sehun.

 

"I hate to say this but...his plan might actually work."

 

Sehun couldn't believe what his hyungs were saying. They're actually favoring Kim Jongin, the demon spawn hidden by a deceving god-ish exterior over him, the ever so innocent and fluffy magnae Oh Sehun. They must be possessed by Jongin's evil incarnates. Like the manly man he wasn't, he threw his fist on Kyungsoo's precious wooden dining table and stood his ground.

 

"NO WAY UH UH! THERE'S NO ING WAY THAT OH SEHUN IS DRESSING UP LIKE A WOMAN AT f(x)'s SHOWCASE!!!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I can't believe I'm dressed as a ing woman at f(x)'s showcase..." moaned Sehun for the nth time as he adjusted the skirt that Jongin borrowed without permission from a certain girl group's wardrobe.

 

"Hey, look on the bright side. At least, fangirls aren't swarming you and damn, you look so ing hot right now. I'd tap you if I wasn't gay." Sehun rolled his eyes at his somewhat erted hyung. Seriously, what did Taemin see in him?!
 

As much as he hated to admit it, Jongin's plan was actually working. Apart from the suggestive looks he was getting from the male population present at the showcase and Jongin, he had successfully witnessed his so called Juliet in full view without being ually harassed by rabid fangirls and fanboys. Now that phase one was completed, on to phase two...one-on-one love declaration, or as Jongin would put it, proposal daisakusen. If only he could manage to corner Krystal without creeping her out...
 

"Remind me again why you're wearing that hideous mexicano mustache." Sehun quirked his newly tweaked eyebrow as Jongin merely beamed, throwing his sleeveless arm around the annoyed magnae.

 

"It's my disguise! No one would ever recognize me with this ingenious get up. I'm such a genius!"

 

"Genius my . Even a moron could tell your real identity, and for the love of God, GET YOUR ING ARM OFF MY SHOULDER! Seriously, haven't you heard of personal hygiene? Shave that forest of an armpit once in a while!"

 

"And loose my manliness? Never! Shaving would mean stripping myself off my dignity, and---OH JONGHYUN HYUNG'S COMING THIS WAY! ACT NATURAL!" and by 'act natural' , Jongin stood stiff as a flagpole while caressing his greasy mustache like a shameless e.

 

"Oh dear God, I don't know this person." Sehun face-palmed himself as he carefully maneuvered himself away from his deranged friend.

 

"Jongin ah! Yah...why are you wearing that greasy mustache?"

 

"Ingenious disguise he said...no one would ever recognize him he said..." muttered Sehun sarcastically as Jongin d'oh!-ed in a Homer Simpsonesque way as their sunbae scratched his head in confusion.

 

"What's with this get up? Another one of your ual kinks? Yah, you know Taemin hates it when you dress like a Mexican hobo! But anyway, who is this fine, y lady standing beside you?" A blush tainted the magnae's powdered cheeks as Jonghyun deliberately sent him one of his famous winks.

 

"O-Oh hi--I mean, her! This is ummm...Hunse? She's my...baby sister!" blurted Jongin, his face slowly contorting into one of Chanyeol's creepyeol grins.

 

"Jongin, you idiot! Hunse? Really? Even Jonghyun hyung isn't dumb enough to believe that!"Jonghyun eyed both of them disbelievingly, adding more tension to Sehun's nerves.

 

"Wow...you two look so alike! How come you've never introduced us to your baby sister?"

 

"Oh why do I bother? THEY'RE ALL IDIOTS!"

 

"Well you know...I just want to preserve my dongsaeng's innocence, and a boyfriend is strictly out of the question! Isn't that right, Hunse?"

 

"He's taking this a little too far--OMO HE'S TOUCHING MY ! MY !" To end the unwanted groping, Sehun nodded shyly while anonymously digging his right foot on Jongin's dancing shoes.

 

"Say, hyung...my sister's a huge fangirl of f(x), and she's been dying to meet Krystal. Would you do the honor of making my precious baby sister's dream come true? I was supposed to take her to meet Krystal backstage but Taeminnie needs me more. Would you, hyung? Pleaseeeee..for my one and only Hunse?"

 

Sehun widened his dead orbs at his co-1994 liner who unnervingly begged their senior to do his dirty deed for him. "That conniving ! He forced me to risk my manhood for the sake of my future with Krystal and now he has the nerve to abandon me because of friggin'  Taemin hyung?!"

 

"Sure! Anything for the lovely Hunse." Ugh, Jonghyun was even greasier than Jongin. They were both the greasy Jong brothers.

 

"I owe you, hyung! Hunse...text me, araso?" All Sehun could do was act the part and not blow his cover. Kim Jongin will surely die in a slow, painful death tonight. He forcefully allowed himself to be dragged away by Jonghyun not before glancing murderously back at Jongin's retreating back. He unwillingly slump his shoulders against his sunbae's arm as he mentally prepared himself. Hopefully, all the embarrassment he put himself through this day would all pay off. Hopefully...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Just go straight ahead, Hunse ah. Apparently, only girls can enter this side since this is their dressing rooms. So yeah, I definitely want to see you around. Call me, okay?" And with that he skipped merrily away, leaving Sehun with a thumping heart as he made his way to his destiny.

 

Lucky for him, he was able to sleek his way through the busy corridors unnoticed and unseen. Finally, he was only three steps away from his beloved Krystal. Just as he was about to knock on the door, his whole body stiffened, ears perking up in disbelief. A rather harsh whisper resounded, followed by what sounds to be a skin-to-skin slapping.

 

"You attention ...you think you're the star of this group? Ugh, you're nothing but a worthless tomboy pretending to be all that. Do you actually think that you'll last in this industry?" Why does that voice sound awfully familiar? Sehun thought as he silently and gently opened the door just enough for him to peek, and to his horror, his fantasy was shattered right before his eyes.

 

"Why are always doing this to me? I've practically avoided you since we were trainees! Why are you always pinning your---"

 

"SHUT UP! YOU FILTHY EXCUSE OF A WOMAN...YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THIS INDUSTRY. NO MAN WOULD BE CRAZY ENOUGH TO FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE AND ACT LIKE EVERYONE GIVES A ABOUT YOU! HA, NO WONDER HE LEFT YOU FOR ME. YOU DON'T DESER---"

 

In just a flash, everything seemed to be a blur to Sehun. One minute he was spazzing like crazy, and the next minute, his iron fist met Krystal's perfect jaw. He punched Krystal. HE ING LANDED A ING MANNY PACQUIAO JAB ON HIS MOTHERING SUPPOSED TO BE GIRLFRIEND'S JAW! Everyone including the person Krystal terrorized, gasped at the 6 footed female intruder who completely knocked out the primadonna in just one blow. To avoid any further interrogation and the exposure of his true identity, he fled the scene immediately, taking the tormented girl with him. His heart was racing in an abnormal pattern as he ran in full speed, leading himself and the girl away from the public eye. He released a sigh of relief as they found an abandoned area of the venue. He sprawled himself onto the floor as he cried dramatically.

 

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?! NOT ONLY DID I MASACAR KRSYTAL'S FACE, I JUST PUNCHED A GIRL! JANFSKMGLKSMGL WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I?! What's even worse is that I don't even feel the slightest guilt for punching her. She did kindda deserve that...If I was that girl, I would have slapped her before Krystal could even say another word! OMO I forgot about her!"

 

Sehun slowly rose his head to his companion's direction, catching sight of her crouched figure beside him, head cradled on her hands. He swore he heard sobbing and sharp intakes of breath.

 

"Ummm..G-Geuchana...uhhh..." Great, he felt like a heartless bastard. He just saved this girl from his former supposed to be lover and he doesn't even know her name! Some die-hard fan he was of f(x).Surely, she was a member of f(x) because of the way Krystal badmouthed her. He just couldn't pinpoint who she was. Maybe if he saw her face, he could finally solve the mystery.

 

And like an answered prayer, the unknown girl unveiled her face from her hands as she roughly wiped the tears that brimmed from her eyes.  She hastily fixed her dirty blond hair, wiping any trace of the previous event. She tore her gaze from the wall, meeting Sehun's stifled stare.

 

"Stupid! How could I not recognize Amber noona! She practically stands out from f(x). Oh no, Jongin's stupidity is rubbing off on meeeeee..., what if she recognizes me?! Well, I hope she recognizes me...AKMSFLSMSLFLK WHAT AM I THINKING?!"

 

"...S-Sehun? I-Is that you? Why are you dressed as a woman?" If  teleportation was even humanely possible, he would have done that hours ago but sadly it was just some made up . He uncharacteristically waved his arms animatedly, face showered in cold sweat as he tried to think of a good excuse.

 

"ASMFLSGLDSGLMFLKDMG EMBEO NOONA I CAN EXPLAIN! I---"

 

Dugeundugeundugeundugeun~

 

Sehun was absolutely stunned. His heart wouldn't shut up and he could feel it bursting from his ribcage. All coherence has left his system as Amber flung herself on Sehun and affectionately envelop him in her sweet embrace. Slowly, his toned arms found themselves around her petite waist.

 

"T-Thank you, Sehun." Those three simple words were enough for Sehun's heart to explode.

 

"I still ing hate you, Kim Jongin...but not that much anymore." He though as he buried his face on her soft locks, a sincere smile gracing his lips.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

FROM: kkamjong-the-

8:00PM

So..how'd it go, man? >:D

 

FROM: kkamjong-the-

8:02PM

Did she say yes? >:D

 

FROM: kkamjong-the-

8:03PM

DUDE WHAT THE HELL?! IT'S BEEN 3 MINUTES AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED ANY OF MY MESSAGES!!!

 

FROM: kkamjong-the-

8:10PM

I'M GETTING PARANOID HERE AKSFMDSLKMFLDSG!!! ARE YOU PURPOSELY IGNORING ME COZ I LEFT YOU WITH JONGHYUN HYUNG?

 

FROM: kkamjong-the-

8:12PM

DID YOU JUST DENY MY CALLS?! LOOK I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I SWEAR.

                                                                                                                                                                                           

FROM: kkamjong-the-

8:15PM

OH SEHUN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS SILENT TREATMENT? WILL YOU ING PLEASE JUST TELL IF MY FULL PROOF PLAN WORKED AND YOU'RE NOW JOYFULLY HUMPING EACH OTHER LIKE RABBITS.

 

FROM: kkamjong-the-

8:17PM

Sehunnie... ;(

 

FROM: MY THWEET & THEXY THEHUNNIE

8:27PM

Dude...I..I think I'm in love...with Amber noona

 

FROM: kkamjong-the-

8:27PM

AFMLMSDLMGLMDSG BASTARD ANSWER MY CALL!!! OMG, I'M SO TELLING TAEMIN HYUNG ABOUT THIS! YOU BETTER COUGH UP THE DETAILS OH SEHUN! So...did you get her number? >:D

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke~I am actually planning on making a part 2 of this after I finish the rest of my other oneshots..so yeah..comments would be nice :DD