My Gangsta Boy (Luhan x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

Some of you may not know but Luhan is actually my EXO-M bias (Sehun being my bias in EXO-K)...well it used to be Kris but...let me put it this way, HOW CAN ANYONE HAVE JUST 1 BIAS WITH 12 HOT GUYS IN A GROUP?! -_______________-  i love them all, period.

 

 

Though I am quite happy that my classes are suspended until further notice because of the 'bagyong pablo', I do pray and hope for everyone's safety. God Bless to each and everyone and please keep safe!

 

Now, back to my story. FATIMA CABALLERO SOLON, mao ni ako pasabot nmo ghpn na story na abi nko ngstalk ka nko sa amng bai hahaha XDD

 

 

I hope you guys enjoy the story~:D


 


 
Photobucket

 

 

There’s absolutely no doubt that Amber loves her boyfriend.

 

 

Despite the fact that he possessed such statuesque femininity for a grown twenty-two year old man or the fact that his metroual beauty attracts every possible gender stereotype, her heart still skips a beat for him.

 

 

Her boyfriend wasn’t the usual standardized boyfriend everyone thought of him to be. Luhan. Just by the sound of his name signalled his distinctive and unique character that didn’t belong to any certain category of spouses. Yes, everyone is entitled to their own individuality but Luhan was quite different. Quite a special lad as some may refer to him; special in a way that Amber would like to call, ‘her epitome of perfection’.

 

 

But something about Luhan did bother Amber since the day she met him.

 

 

Most common people took certain matters in a serious perspective; Luhan on the other hand was too literal, extremely literal if Amber had to sum it all up. Sometimes she just wants to bang her head against the wall at his naïve nature but clearly, his innocence was one of the factors that made her adore him even more. Though there are certain limitations to her patience.

 

 

Take the situation occurring this very moment, for example. It was just another day of live performances and as the day ended, all SME artists decided to celebrate their rookie group’s first award. Of course, Amber was present to congratulate her juniors and her beau for a job well done. Everyone was well aware of their blooming relationship, thus earning them an earful of taunting, teasing and catcalls. Jongin, being the sly bastard he is, managed to force the short haired girl to dedicate a song for her Donald duck fanatic boyfriend. There was a mysterious glint on the 1990 liner’s eye as Amber sang her part effortlessly. By the time the song ended, howls and cheers erupted from the crowd, all except from Luhan. A deep frown was plastered on his face and as Amber was about to approach their table, Luhan was nowhere in sight. Visibly hurt, she went to sit on her seat as her fellow label mates filled the void of her missing-in-action boyfriend’s presence and consoled her.

 

“Hey, don’t worry. He’s probably on his period or whatnot. You know how he is. He’ll probably be back to normal by tomorrow.” Jongin wasn’t such an after all. His words brought back the vigour within her as she enjoyed the rest of the night in sheer blithe.

 

 


 

 

Perhaps whatever musings that came out of Jongin’s mouth was a complete understatement.  A friggin’ misconception! Amber didn’t even know where to begin to scrutinize this…this monstrosity standing before her, and at an indecent hour of six in the morning. This time, Luhan had taken the word literal into a whole new level of extreme.

 

 

“Ayo wassup, mah babeh gurl? Lu Dawg ain’t tryin’ a disrespect ya last night. Homey needed to take a load off, ya know what am sayin? Ya know I’d never front on you, boo. Now, give daddy some sugah.”

 

 

“Oh God why?!” Even though she only had like only two hours of sleep, she knew she was within the grasps of reality but with this unfathomable extra-terrestrial creature making physical contact with her was a total nightmare. It was as if he was struck by a fashion terrorist or worse, abducted by aliens and replaced her sweet, loving and naïve boyfriend with some whacked up who-ha.

 

 

“Yiyun, is something wrong? I heard a noise and---OMG IS THAT A BURGLAR?! HOLY CRAP HE’S YOU! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY MEIMEI YOU SICK FREAK!” What an eventful morning it was. Indeed the of dawn was an unholy hour. Too bad for Luhan though. Before he could even register a single thought, he was knocked out cold. He never saw that coming nor did he see a pajama cladded Victora raging towards him with a frying pan.

 

 

Fortunately for Luhan, the hit wasn’t too hard to cause a haemorrhage or brain trauma but just a minor migraine and a large bruise on the side of his head. Yeah, he’s one lucky guy to have survived Victoria’s lethal brutality and hadn’t ended up in a coma or worse, fifty feet below the ground. It was also a good thing for him that Victoria was generous enough to allow him to rest inside f(x)’s dorm. It was slightly her fault for overreacting too much, and it was the least she could do for causing such a scene. Four hours have already passed and still Luhan hasn’t woken up. Amber was getting concerned but she rather not wake him; she was still a bit shocked at Luhan’s sudden change of character.

 

 

Kim Jongin: HAHAHAHA you should have seen our reactions yesterday! XD

 

Kim Jongin: him with all those bling bling and his pants riding below his

 

Kim Jongin: and Kris’ face! Ha, it was pure gold!

 

Kim Jongin: Luhan---I mean Lu Dawg was all like ‘yo nigga, where be da Lu Dawg’s grub? Homey’s gotta fill mah foh shizzle ma nizzle!’

 

Kim Jongin: and Kris was like( ゚ Д゚)

 

Kim Jongin: lol you should have seen his face XD

 

Amber J. Liu: wait, you mean he’s been acting like that since last night? ಠ_ಠ

 

Kim Jongin: yup

 

Kim Jongin: he was being all ghetto and stuff when we got back to the dorm

 

Kim Jongin: you know I kindda like Lu Dawg than Luhan…

 

Amber J. Liu:

 

Amber J. Liu: well I don’t!  (* ̄m ̄)

 

Amber J. Liu: I want my innocent boyfriend backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  ヽ(`Д´)ノ ┻━┻

 

Amber J. Liu: and F.Y.I, the only reason you like ‘Lu Dawg’ is because he’s like an exact duplicate of you!

 

Kim Jongin: yah, what’s wrong with me?! >:O 

 

Amber J. Liu: no offense, jongin but you do tend to be a douche bag

 

Amber J. Liu: well, more like a douche bag on a daily basis…

 

Kim Jongin: and you’re point is?

 

Kim Jongin: seriously, I don’t get what’s so wrong with being a douche bag

 

Amber J. Liu: I highly doubt if you actually comprehend anything at all, jongin (ー_ー)!!

 

Kim Jongin: (○o○) ouchhhhhhhhhh…

 

Kim Jongin: hmph <`ヘ´>

 

Kim Jongin: at least I wasn’t the one who created a monster! (;¬д¬)

 

Amber J. Liu: WHAT?! So now you’re putting the blame on me?! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

 

Amber J. Liu: YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! 凸(`0´)凸

 

Kim Jongin: does ‘gangsta boy’ ring any bells, princess? /:|

 

Amber J. Liu:

 

Amber J. Liu: O________________O AJNDAKMAMKL HOLY …YOU DON’T MEAN…

 

Kim Jongin: oh yes you know what I mean, woman!

 

Amber J. Liu:

 

Amber J. Liu: oh I have to go. I just heard a crash and I’m gonna check it out

 

Amber J. Liu: talk to you next time, . bye~:P

 

---- Amber J. Liu has signed out ----

 

Kim Jongin: AJKDNDSKMF YAH! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HANGING…AND ALONE…AISH…

 

 

Amber sprang from her seat, slamming her laptop shut in the process as she hurriedly ran towards the living room. Just as she had arrived, she was met by a total mess. Her partially sane boyfriend was seemingly trying to stand up but ended up slipping on the ground because of his too low hipster jeans. She rolled her eyes at the sight, walking towards him, mercilessly grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him right back on the couch.

 

 

What the hell, babeh gurl?! Ya almost ganked da Lu Dawg and crampin’ mah hmmf---“He wouldn’t shut the hell up and it left Amber with no choice but to smooch the daylights out of him, and apparently it worked. As the kiss ended, Luhan resembled a deer caught in the head lights; mouth agape, eyes as wide as saucers.

 

 

“Listen here and listen good ‘cause I’m not repeating this ever again, you hear me?! God, the mushy things you make me do…Look, you don’t need to be a ‘gangsta’ to be my boy, prince or angel . Point is I love you because you’re you. You’re imperfections are the reasons that made fall in love with you. I need my Luhan back, and not this dickhead named Lu Dawg.

 

 

“Aww Babeh gur---Amber, you really mean that?” muttered the real Luhan with glassy eyes, his 'ghetto way of life' attitude slowly fading.

 

 

“YES I REALLY MEANT IT AND DON’T EVEN TRY TO MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN!” Amber soon found herself bundled in the arms of her now lucid boyfriend, catching her off guard.

 

 

“I’m sorry…really, really sorry for acting like a total---“

 

 

“---Jongin?” Both laughed at the mention of the infamous brown skinned dancer. “Just promise me that you won’t do anything drastically stupid again, okay? And please talk to me if something’s bothering you. Remember, communication is the key to a successful relationship.”

 

 

“I promise! Now…give daddy some sugah, sugah.”

 

 

“LUHAN!” growled Amber as Luhan grinned from ear to ear at her, cheekily pecking her cheek to calm her down.

 

 

Luhan was indefinable and he’s the right dose of imperfection to complete her epitome of perfection.

 

 


 

Woohoo~It's already 3:42 AM and I need to wake up before 9AM because I promised my mom that I'd go with her to her doctor's appointment >< aigoo..

Photobucketcomments would be nice..oh yeah, please do call my attention if there are any errors or typos ^^

 

So yeah...i really need to sleep...it'd be nice to know if you guys enjoyed my stories hehe..good mornight everyone~

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

Photobucket