Seducing Amber Liu (Kyungsoo x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

Ayoooo waddup, guys :DDD

 

OMG 101 SUBSCRIBERS?? AHBJFSKNFKSLD I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I'M SUPER PUMPED RIGHT NOW :DDDDDDDDD

 

Oh yeah, sorry by the way if I haven't posted your requests yet. I had to postpone most of the stuff I've written because of this impulse fic I just had to write. Please bare with me and my sudden impulses. I promise to post all of your requests as soon as I can. Why Kyungsoo x Amber? I don't even know why XD

 

By the way, I'm sort of sleepy and I haven't actually proof read the whole thing so mianhae in advance for the grammatical errors and typos >< I will edit them as soon as I comeback from school tomorrow...i mean later...coz it's 1:30 am already and my class starts at 7:30am...yeah...

 


 

It all started with a dare.

 

And a naïve doe-eyed boy.

 

A very determined naïve doe-eyed boy.

 

Do Kyungsoo was the epitome of immaculateness, the impeccable prude of them all, the affectionate and warm-hearted mother hen of EXO.  Every little thing he did exemplified the word ‘adorable’ to the highest level. Who would have thought of what started as a friendly hyung-to-dongsaeng conversation would lead to Joonmyeon nearly dying of a cardiac arrest in the middle of a public parking lot from what he refers to as ‘the most extreme mind’ he has ever experienced.

 

“I’m sorry but you said w-what?” Joonmyeon sputters, complete shock still written on his face.

 

Kyungsoo puffs out his cheeks in sheer frustration. “Hyuuuuuuung, I already  told you I’m going to---“

 

“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMPLETING THAT SENTENCE, DO KYUNGSOO!”

 

“Why are you overreacting like this? I’m a grown man for God’s sake!”

 

“Yah, what’s taking you two so long?” Joonmyeon stumbles on his own two feet as he latches himself for dear life on the newly sharpened Canadian rapper. Repulsed at the sudden manhandling, Yifan shoves the hyperventilating leader off of him. He snaps his head towards the whining main vocalist, eyes narrowing inquisitively. “Okay, what the hell is going on here?”

 

“Joonmyeon hyung’s being a prude!” The towering bass-toned rapper chokes on the polluted air but mostly from what came out of the supposed petite round-eyed boy. It was almost as if Sehun – the rainbow-haired brat, morphed himself into looking exactly like sweet little Kyungsoo just to make the almighty dragon bricks. But that’s just part of his wild imagination and prude is an understatement. Joonmyeon’s practically an overly-attached father figure.

 

The expression marred on Yifan’s face was priceless. “Okay…so, what's this about again?” He gestures from the scarred-for-life elder to the tantrum induced twenty year-old. “I know Joonmyeon has a stick up his but woah, never thought you’d be the one to point that out.”

 

“I AM NOT A PRUDE AND I SO DO NOT HAVE A STICK UP MY !” Joonmyeon screeches, automatically recovering from the so-called trauma. His face slowly contorts, almost like he’s about to cry but Yifan beats him to it, smacking him across the face.

 

“Stop. Being. Weird.”

 

“YOU DIDN’T NEED TO HIT ME! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!”

 

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?! God damn it, we’re supposed to be at the dorms right now, preventing whatever chaos that’ll most likely happen because Luhan is not, I repeat not a reliable baby sitter. Instead we’re here, in the middle of a friggin’ parking lot because of God knows what!” Yifan growls out loud, face flushed from rage. Never again was he going to waste his day-off buying groceries with weird people such as his group mates. Then again, everyone was weird. God, their dorm’s probably burned down into ashes by now. “AND ANOTHER THING ---“

 

“I’M GOING TO SEDUCE AMBER LIU!”

 

Yifan stares at Kyungsoo like he’s grown three Jongin heads. Joonmyeon on the other hand collapses beside him as he cries out in horror. Finally registering the younger’s outburst, Yifan nearly topples over, pointing mockingly at Kyungsoo. He’s pretty sure has never laughed like this in ages. Definitely better than babysitting his devil incarnated group mates.

 

“OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Literally, Yifan was cackling hard, raining saliva on poor Kyungsoo’s baby face. “That’s rich, Kyungsoo, really adorable. Man that was a good one. If this is one of Baekhyun’s dares then this has got to be the best one yet. You? Seducing Amber? Pfttt, that’ll be the day!”

 

Kyungsoo glowers like a deranged sociopath, muttering to himself with an evil smirk plastered on his face. “We’ll see who gets the last laugh…”

 

Before Yifan’s ear-splitting screams could reach his eardrums, he makes a mad dash towards the driver’s seat, starts the engine and leaves before the EXO-M leader would go Bruce Lee on his .

 

Wincing at the pain shot on his shin, he discreetly shoves his foot on Joonmyeon – who’s still flat on the concrete finish. “Yah, your son just ditched us! With my car! Why did I even leave the keys inside the engine?! Ugh, there’s no way I’m taking public transport! Do you hear me, Kim Joonmyeon?”

 

Joonmyeon rolls his eyes, slapping the other’s foot away from his favourite jeans.

 

And then something clicked.

 

Wu Yifan certainly didn’t like the sinister look on Joonmyeon’s face.

 

“I bet you ten thousand dollars that Kyungsoo’s gonna fail epically!”

 

Yifan snorts. “You don’t have ten thousand dollars, heck you don’t have a single dollar at all! Why should I even cooperate?”

 

“Then good luck finding your way back to the dorms, Canada boy!”

 

  One

 

Two

 

Three---

 

“AJKFNSLFLS ALRIGHT ALREADY, GEEZ! Can we at least change the wager coz I’m pretty sure you don’t have that kind of money.” God, Yifan hates that -eating grin on his face. "And I have a strong feeling that I'm gonna lose this ."

 

“Fine! If Kyungsoo miraculously se—seduu—sedu OMG I CAN’T EVEN SAY THAT WORD---“

 

“Seduces?”

 

“YEAH THAT WHATEVER! So, if he miraculously accomplishes on that – which I highly doubt because he’s way too fluffy and cute to ever…errr…entice someone in that manner, so that makes me the default winner.”

 

“No fair! Why do you get to call dibs on his fail? And aren’t you supposed to be supporting him since he’s like your son and all?” The duizhang moans in a Sehun-like manner, definitely something ill-fitting for someone his size.

 

“Because he’s my son so I get to call dibs and no, I will not be supporting his nonsense because he’s way too young to have raging hormones!” Joonmyeon dramatically wails and it’s embarrassing because they’re still in the middle of a public place with passers-by giving them weird looks and they’re carless as of the moment.

 

“Hold your horses, grandpa.  Exactly what is our wager now?” Joonmyeon turns his head robotically towards Yifan, a disturbing leer – similar to that creepy girl on that insidious movie, takes over his face.

 

“You’ll find out, my dear duizhang.” Yifan gulps down his heart. He most definitely didn’t like the sound of his tone.

 


 

“You’re crazy, right? Wait, are you really sure you’re Do Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun guffaws loudly, pushing pass the pouting vocalist as he sprawls himself on the couch. “I can’t believe you’re taking this seriously. That dare was a joke, okay? You’re way too fluffy to seduce anyone. Besides, why do you even want to seduce Amber? Aren’t you two like dating already?”

 

Like a gush of hurricane, eight pairs of feet rushed inside the living room, disbelief and flabbergast written all over their faces. God, Byun Baekhyun and his megaphone of a mouth.

 

“KYUNGSOO’S DATING AMBER?!”

 

“AS IN ‘THE AMBER LIU’?!”

 

“FOR REAL?!”

 

“WHO’S DATING WHO?”

 

“ERMAGHERD KYUNGSOO’S SEDUCING AMBER?!”

 

“WHY DIDN’T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?! SJFKNSKCLMSK!”

 

“WHY ARE YOU GUYTH THOUTING??!”

 

“Kyungsoo? I thought Kris hyung’s dating Amber…”

 

A menacing glint suddenly flickered towards Jongdae, crackling of knuckles echoed throughout the room.

 

“What did you say, Jongdae?” Kyungsoo snarls through gritted teeth.

 

Everyone steps behind the dumbfounded Jongdae, not wanting to feel the wrath of Do Kyungsoo.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that? I just said that—Yah, why did you hit me?! What is wrong with—Kris hyung! Waaah, I’m so glad you’re back! Look what Kyungsoo did to me!” The weeping troll yelps towards the newly arrived duizhang but suffered the same fate as Joonmyeon as he was thrown aside like a rag doll.

 

Ignoring the obnoxious bawling of his fellow band mate, Yifan marches towards the doe-eyed boy only to have his face meeting the newly painted wall panels. The main door slams shut, and it was Baekhyun’s cue to follow suit, apologizing half-way in behalf of his emotionally disheartened friend.

 

“The did I do?!”

 

 


 

 

To be honest, Kyungsoo himself didn’t even know what came over him. Not once was he this prissy and not once was he this impulsive. When has he ever taken Baekhyun’s dares seriously? Why is he feeling this riled up and persistent? His mind was nowhere composed and so were his feet. Now here he is, standing right in front of f(x)’s dorm, his mahogany red locks sticking out of proportions and his face was glistening with sweat. Just as he was about to knock on the door, it flew open, revealing the person who’s been constantly the cause of his heart’s rapid palpitation.

 

“Kyungsoo? What’re you doing here? I thought you were out with the guys?”

 

Oh dear Lord God. Kyungsoo swears he felt his heart stop at the mere sight of his girlfriend. He barely registered a word from her as he continues to stare openly. It seems like she just came from a filming or a love music show, her features all dolled up as well as the attire she had on. But there was something strangely alluring with the way she looked today. Instead of her usual tomboy get-up that Lee Sooman strictly implements on her, she was dressed in an oversized union jack jumper, denim shorts that accentuated her milky white thighs –-something that has never been publicly publicize, and high cut sneakers. Everything about her was captivating, not the she wasn’t beautiful before but damn he couldn’t stop himself from ogling and sweet baby Jesus, wasn’t he the one supposed to seduce her and not the other way around?

 

“Hey, you okay? You’re sweating awfully a lot right now.” She says before trapping her bottom lip between her teeth. “Do you want to come inside? Everyone’s out and I was just about to watch a movie. Care to join me?” Her expression breaks into an aegyo, something Kyungsoo can never resist.

 

He manages to croak out a “Sure, why not” as he struggles to keep his emotions at bay, mostly to keep his blood from rushing southwards. He desperately hopes everything goes according to his plan.

 

Wait…does he even have a plan?

 


 

It’s been exactly twenty minutes since the movie started and Kyungsoo unmanly cowering behind the couch was definitely not part of the seduction. If only he had focused on the movie selection instead of trailing his eyes on her sharp collarbones and glossy lips then he wouldn’t have to go through this scream fest. There goes his manly pride, flushed down the drain.

 

“You do know we can just watch another movie.” Kyungsoo mentally strangles himself for letting Amber witness the downhill of his dignity, his usually blunt eyes shut tightly as he blocks the eerie background music, at the same time trying to keep his self from ting on the spot. His poor soul was never meant to watch horror movies, let alone a movie like ‘The Conjuring’. Goodbye, beauty sleep.

 

“N-No, it’s okay. I totally love this movie. “His voice went an octave higher and he swore he heard the blond stifle a giggle.

 

Kyungsoo manages to recompose himself, settling back to his seat beside her, clammy hands shielding his vision from the macabre. Amber raises an eyebrow but shrugs noncommittally as she focuses her attention back on the movie.

 

Slowly but surely, Kyungsoo unveils his sweaty palms from his eyes and tries not to scream as a blood curling scene unfolds on the screen. Sensing the overwhelming phobia coursing through his body, he shifted his gaze to his left side instead. The atmosphere was too cringe-worthy for his liking and this scenario wasn’t something he ever dreamed of. He nervously his lips –a habit he picked up from hanging out with the magnae, as he gages his trembling hand sideward, deciding it was the perfect time to make a move. Caught off guard, Amber glances from the boy next to her then to her hand intertwined with his. She flushes at the sudden action, smiling shyly. Kyungsoo was mentally flailing because he wants nothing more than to envelop her in his arms and spazz over her adorableness.

 

And so he does.

 

“Amber…” He fails miserably at his attempt to bask his voice in pure y masculinity, instead ended up sounding like a squeaking chipmunk. Nonetheless, Amber responds with a soft hum, urging him to go on. Kyungsoo then untangles himself from the embrace; face inches from hers as he plasters the best flirtatious smirk he could muster.

 

“Dud, you look constipated. Are you really sure you’re okay?” The fits of laughter eliciting from Amber ruined the romantic atmosphere. Well, mostly his face dwindled every bit of mushy lovey-dovey y mwah-mwah vibe.

 

“Umm, would you excuse me for a moment?” He flashes a sly wink –a Chanyeol-like creepy wink, left eye crinkled awkwardly while the other eye appeared to be bulging out of its socket. Out of nowhere, Kyungsoo pulls out some sort of bizarrely shaped cologne and sprays an obnoxiously large amount basically on every portion of his body, even his mouth and his poor owl-like orbs. What did I just do?! Flinching a bit, he suavely recovers from self-inflicted pain due to utter loss of common sense. He then ran his nimble fingers on his sticky-sweaty crimson locks, invoking an alluring, macho flare as he obscenely swipes his tongue across lips. Not actually realizing he just made a total out of himself in front of her, he entwines his hand with hers again and graces her skin with his feather-like kiss. “So, where were we?”

 

Amber involuntarily shivered at the tenor of his voice. Her spine tingled at the sultriness Kyungsoo oozed and she didn’t like it at all. Even before they began dating, she has never seen this side of him. This bold, y side of Kyungsoo –the alter ego she never thought existed beyond her fantasy realm. Just as her body acted on its own accord, slowly leaning towards him, a loud crash resounded. From the corner of the room stood an unsuspecting Joonmyeon and a frozen duizhang who supposedly hid behind a currently broken to shards flowerpot. Kyungsoo face palms, more like rips a pillow in half as the two leaders inconspicuously tries to blend in with the figurines and picture frames. He was this close to unleashing his inner Spartan but Amber pulls him to his feet and coos him reassuringly, lips slowly curving into a mischievous grin.

 

Kyungsoo definitely knew that look.

 

He winks –an actual wink this time, Yifan’s presence and Joonmyeon’s high-pitched shrieks fading out.

 

For the first time of this day, he actually knew what he was doing.

 


 

“So, did Kyungsoo really seduce, Amber?” Luhan asks, perching himself on top of the kitchen counter as he brews himself a cup of coffee. “Hmmm…I also wonder if Kris or Joonmyeon won the bet.”

 

“Why don’t you ask Joonmyeon hyung yourself.” Baekhyun sniggers deafeningly, pointing towards the sobbing EXO-K grandpa unwillingly pirouetting every step of the way with a frilly pink tutu, matching glittered tights and a Canadian giant on his tail, videotaping his misery.

 

Luhan quirks his eyebrow at the scene, unsure if Joonmyeon is crying from the stinging pain of the toe-shoes or the never-ending embarrassment he obviously isn’t going to live through because of Yifan.

 

Yifan's reign of sadistic merriment didn’t last long as Zitao announces that his video –which he has no idea of, has gone viral in a matter of three hours. He almost died on the spot. Apparently, it was a video of him twerking unattractively to 2NE1’s DYLM in front of a sleeping Jongin. Kyungsoo, who just appeared in his line of sight, ran full speed at the sound of the raging dragon’s roar. Though his short legs are no match for his amazon-like limbs and a high possibility of sporting a black eye, he doesn’t regret a single thing.

 

 


 

photo kyungber2_zpsc5aec61c.gif

photo kyunber_zps182de5b8.gif

 

 

 

Yesssss...finally posted thisssss...now I'm off to sleep ~

 

Regarding the story requests, if it's not much of a hassle, I want you guys to comment a prompt with the pairing you want me to write about (for example:

Pairing: Luhan x Amber

Rating: R

Genre: crack, romcom

Prompt: Amber's jealousy regarding rumors of Luhan's participation in WGM with 4Minute's HyunA

 

So yeah, everytime you want to request a story, just comment with the format written above, so I'll know what kind of story I'll write for your request :D If you want me to decide the plot of the story, then it's also okay. Just let me know ;)

 

 

YET AGAIN I'MSHAMELESSLY ADVERTISING MY TWO OTHER FICS~I HOPE YOU'LL READ IT, MAYBE A COMMENT/SUBSCRIPTION/UPVOTE LOL BUT REALLY HOPE YOU'LL READ IT :D

 

R.A 134: The Love Code (mainly: KrisBer, HunBer)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433915/r-a-134-the-love-code-amberliu-romance-exo-sehun-kris-krisber-hunber

 

It Started With A Derpyeol (mainly: ChanBer)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425497/it-started-with-a-derpyeol-amberliu-exo-collegeau-chanyeol-chanber-exober-truelovestory

Comments make me happy :DDD as well as a subscrition and upvote lol XD

 

hope you guys enjoyed this fic~!