Chocolate Love (Jonghun x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

 

 

“FROM THE TOP!!!” yelled Choi Jonghun, earning a groan for his other members.

 

 

“BWO!!! B-But hyung, we already practiced the song for like 20 times today already! I feel like my arms are coming off!” whined the youngest.

 

 

“Yeah! I feel like a cupful blades have been shoved down my throat! Why don’t we give it a rest?”

 

 

“ANIO! Where are not stopping until we get this part right! Am I understood? FROM THE TOP!” They all whined but complied, not wanting to complicate things further.

 

 

Just as they began, Jonghun immediately stopped them, adding another reason for them to strangle him in his sleep.

 

 

“What is it this time, HYUNG?” Jaejin muttered through gritted teeth.

 

 

“Why can’t you guys get that part right! Yah, Hongki turn off that goddamned TV and get you’re your over here!”

 

 

“B-But, it’s Pops in Seoul and---”

 

 

“TURN IT OFF!!!”

 

 

Stupid blond, gay…”

 

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

 

 

“Oh nothing…” Hongki replied sarcastically, turning his attention to his cell phone.

 

 

“YAH! What ARE you doing this time?” This was such a massive headache to Jonghun.

 

 

“What are you, STUPID? What does it like I’m doing? I’m a sending a text message to my girlfriend, duh!”

 

 

That was definitely the last straw. The leader practically threw his guitar aside and hauled himself at Hongki. He swiped the infuriating object from the vocalist’s clutches and broke it in half, literally.

 

 

“YAH, that was new! How am I supposed to contact Shinhye?!” wailed Hongki.

 

 

“Your MINAM can wait, JEREMY. Get your back there before I destroy other things that are more valuable than your petty phone.” 

 

 

Scowling one last time at their beloved leader, Hongki haughtily went back to stand in his position, holding the microphone stand grudgingly.

 

 

“Now that everything’s cleared up, FROM THE TOP!”

 

 

They sighed in chorus. Minhwan started to play the drums, Jaejin and Seunghyun coming in with their parts. Just as Hongki was about to sing, something went wrong, AGAIN.

 

 

“Yah leader ssi! What the hell are you doing?!”

 

 

“Playing my part, stupid!” retorted Jonghun.

 

 

“That’s not your part, hyung.” Seunghyun growled in sheer irritancy.

 

 

“That’s not even our song you’re playing!” added Minhwan, who was on the verge of darting one of his drumsticks inside his hyung’s brain.

 

 

“What are you guys talking about? This IS our song! Listen…” He started playing those chords again. “…and then Hongki’s part goes like

 

 

‘You and I, now picture that it’s so fly

Sweeties break me a piece of that chocolate pie

Bottom to top your so hot, in my eyes a perfect profile

Something about that dark complexion causes me feeling your style’”

 

 

His band mates merely gaped, giving him a WTF look.

 

 

“Hyung ah, have you been taking drugs?” questioned Jaejin, immediately earning him a whack in the head.

 

 

“Of course not!”

 

 

“Then, why the hell’s word did you play f(x)’s Chocolate Love?!”

 

 

Blood rushed to Jonghun’s cheeks. ZOMFG! He just realized his mistake, an embarrassing mistake, no less.  He glance back at s reluctantly, his face getting warming by the second as diabolical and evil smirks were plastered on each of his dongsaeng’s faces.

 

 

“Jonghun ah…don’t you think it’s kind of weird to play the bridge part of the song when your part was supposedly at the beginning?” Hongki, who had appeared miraculously next to Jonghun, his arm wrapped around the other’s neck inquired slyly.

 

 

“You’re right, Hongki hyung! But don’t you think it’s even weirder that he sang the English rap part of the song? I mean, leader ssi undeniably hates speaking and singing in English, right leader ssi?” chirped Seunghyun as he winked at the elder, causing him to blush even more.

 

 

“Hyung ah…you’re stalking Amber ssi, aren’t you?”

 

 

“I am not!!!”

 

 

“Denial!” They all chorused triumphantly.

 

 

“Really!”

 

 

“Really, really?”

 

 

“REALLY, REALLY!”

 

 

“Really, really, really---”

 

 

“YES GODDAMNIT!!! SHEESH…”

 

 

Hongki quirked his blond eyebrows knowingly, posing like Sherlock Holmes.

 

 

“Araso. So, you wouldn’t mind if I invited her over for some soju?”

 

 

“YOU WHAT?! O_O!!”

 

 

All the color drained from Jonghun’s face as he fell dramatically on the floor.

 

 

“Errr…hyung?” Minhwan called, “Amber noona’s here.”

 

 

“Amber ssi!” Hongki said with the best cheshire smile plastered in his face.

 

 

“Uhh, is Jonghun ssi o---”

 

 

“Yeah, he’s fine. Just leave him to cherish the moment.” He cackled as he motioned the group towards the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

Because of her, I’m going crazy. I can’t miss a day without seeing her. Yesterday was too busy. I rested for a day. And then a thorn came out of my mouth.