10 Commandments of Love (Kai x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

Sorry for the delay...had to study for my last set of prelim of exams. So forgive me if this chapter is kindda kish ><

 

Before anything else, hello to my new subscribers and thank you for subscribing. I hope you enjoy all my stories and I'll try my very best to do all your requests~

 


 

 

“Uh, what is this?” And before the other could even explain, the chestnut haired boy had already flung his caffeinated drink away, and dramatically slammed on the café’s table. “OHMAHGAWD, ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?! AFTER ALL WE’VE BEEN THROUGH? HOW COULD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

“Will you please stop acting like a drama queen and shut that hole on your face before I shut it for you!” bellowed Amber, voice booming with authority. With her patience wavering in a critically low level, she shoved the long sized bond paper at his face.

 

 

The dancing machine jerked his head back, a line of saliva sticking to the paper work. Disliking the bitter flavour of papyrus on his taste buds, he gathered the distasteful spittle and spat on the space beside him as he examined the contents of the paper.

 

 
   

Photobucket

 

 

“BS FA-AA 3? Is that a code for ‘Butt Sex For Amber- Always At 3AM? Damn, I never knew you were into stuff, babe.” Teased Jongin, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at Amber who’s face showed nothing but repulsion.

 

 

“It’s ‘Bachelor of Science in Fine Arts, majoring in Advertising Arts, 3rd year’ you horn dog!” hissed Amber as she smacked the back her significant other’s head.

 

 

“You know…for a fine arts major, this looks kindda ty and unattractive…”   

 

 

“Will you please focus on the main topic, damn it! And for your information, that’s only a draft. As if you’re any better; you, for insulting my artistic skills!”

 

 

“ me? Right now? AWWWW YEAAHHHHH, COME TO----OW OW OW MY ING EAR!” The younger of the two attempted to unbuckle his pants in public but failed due to an excruciating pain on his left ear.

 

 

“READ. THE. DAMN. PAPER!” Muttered Amber through gritted teeth. One would have flinched at the venom dripping at every word but since she was associating with a sociopath instead of a normal person, the other remained unaltered.

 

 

So as to avoid further conflict and sudden loss of body parts, he complied like a child being forced to study and to do a month’s worth of homework. He was indeed an immature brat yet Amber couldn’t blame him. Boys take years to mature and Jongin was two years younger than her. She even wonders what sort witchcraft he used on her to make her heart beat for his shameless being.

 

 

One didn’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the hidden intentions behind the thin material. Unfortunately, Jongin was as dense as a starfish. His eyes paced back and forth from the girl across him to the paper on his hand, and then settled to just blinking nonstop. Amber almost tore her medium brown hair from its roots at the display of downright stupidity before her.

 

 

“You don’t get it do you?” Jongin merely shrugged in a noncommittal manner, cutting Amber’s last string of patience. “Ugh, stupid bastard.”

 

 

“What I do get is that you’re actually trying to breaking up with me, ARE YOU?”

 

 

“I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU IF YOU DON’T STOP BEING SUCH A !”

 

 

“YOU WANT ME TO BE A ?!”

 

 

Amber stared incredulously at him, fighting the urge to squeeze the life out of his body. She heaved a heavy sigh and tried her best to keep her fury at bay. With just an edge of politeness, she grabbed a fistful of Jongin’s sweatshirt as both meet at an eye level. “I’ll make it simple for you. Do you want me to break up with you?”

 

 

“WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?! OF COURSE NO!”

 

 

“Good. Then make sure I don’t.” she muttered icily, leaving him to ponder on his own.

 

 

Her last words pierced right through Jongin like a chainsaw and waked him out of his stupor. For the first time that day, he understood what was at stake.

 

 

“…WHY AM I SUCH A ING IDIOT?!” His yell echoed throughout the café, also the blaring thud at his impulse flip on the table landed on the concrete. As the manager of the café was hot on his tail, he ran away in full speed muttering loudly. “I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!”


 


 

 

SME’s new sub-unit ‘Younique’ should have started dance practice an hour ago but Jongin opted to sulk in the corner, barely moving an inch with the supposed object of destruction taped on his forehead.

 

 

“Is he dead or something?”

 

 

Luhan sluggishly glanced back at the forlorn dancer and stifled a disinterested yawn at the group leader before him. “Beats me. Everyone’s been trying to at least talk to him but he never budged and just sat there ever since.”

 

 

“So, you just left him like that the whole time?”

 

 

“Hey, my contract doesn’t pay me to babysit.  Besides, aren’t we supposed to be you know…busying ourselves…with each other…right now.” 

 

 

“Luhan, now’s not the time to—hnnng..f-f-…! Ahhh…oh God, r-right there, Lu----“

 

 

“Hey guys, sorry I’m late. Jinki hyung wanted to…MOTHER FATHER MY ING EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Just as the situation was about to get heated, an intruder had the nerve to ruin their intimate moment. The sudden slam of the door startled both Chinese nationals, resulting to Luhan knocking the elder off balance and onto the wooden floor boards. Stupid intrusions. Now, he’s no longer aroused or in the mood for anything.

 

 

“Thanks a lot, Taemin! It took me months to get an and you just had to ruin everything!” jeered the doe-eyed boy sarcastically as he buttoned up his polo, as well as the dazed duizhang’s.

 

 

“WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING? SHAMELESSLY ING IN FRONT OF A MINOR OF ALL PLACES!”

 

 

“Oh shut up! You’re starting to sound like Kibum. One is enough, thank you very much, and just because we were shirtless, doesn’t mean we’re ing. It’s called ‘making out’, you wee little toddler.” Luhan managed to dodge the water bottle thrown at him as he continued his dialogue. “If there’s anyone who’s shameless, it’s that bozo over there.” As Taemin’s eyes trailed the end of Luhan’s pointed finger, he screeched in horror, rushing to his long lost twin’s side. Sensing the upcoming drama, Luhan took out his mp3 player and shared the other ear bud to Yifan and completely blocked out the scene before them.

 

 

“Jongin? What’s wrong? Did those two ruin your innocence?” Taemin hastily tore the sheet of paper plastered on the blatantly fazed dancer. He fervently scanned every line until a faint whisper haltered his further investigation.

 

 

“…H-Hyung…” The defenceless in his character was quite heart-wrenching and so unlike him. Even Luhan might have felt sorry at the sight of him if he wasn’t too preoccupied with his not-so secret lover. “…am I a bad boyfriend?”

 

 

Oh how the heavens would have wept for an eternity for his torn up soul but Taemin knew him better. Instead of sympathizing like every poor sap would have, he snorted like a heartless feign. Lee Taemin was certainly no er for Kim Jongin’s melodramatic tendencies. “Damn right, you are!”

 

 

“Yah, aren’t you supposed to be on my side?!” Jongin, who by now has awakened from his previous trance, protested at his sunbae’s poignant reply.

 

 

“Jongin…tell me honestly…when was the last time you didn’t stare at Sehun’s ??”

 

 

“What the , hyung?! I never----“

 

 

“Or the last time you actually remembered to trim your armpit pubes?”

 

 

“Hey, that is----“

 

 

“Was there even a time you didn’t associate everything with ?”

 

 

“Are you trying to say---“

 

 

“Jongin…are you gay?”

 

 

Jongin gawked incredulously. “WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS ASSUMING I’M GAY?! I have a girlfriend who’s actually a girl, duh and staring at a guy’s doesn’t justify anything! In fact, you do that all the time!”

 

 

“That’s because I’m gay, Jongin…” Taemin stated  blankly as if it was the most obvious fact that the latter missed out. His bold statement left Jongin speechless, urging him to go on. “Well, okay…maybe you’re not gay but I’m sensing that your constant insensitivity is the cause of your problems with your relationship. This…” He held the paper up, “is definitely a bad sign that your relationship is going downwards, man.”

 

 

How could he have let this pass and act as if everything was going in the right direction? Of course he never thought of it because he was involuntarily selfish at the beginning. He did truly love Amber but he tends to listen to his manhood rather than his heart or brain. He knew drastic measures needed to be done or else he will lose her for good.

 

 

“Dude, don’t wait for the moment that your girlfriend will become your ex-girlfriend.”

 

 

Taemin was right. The clock’s ticking and so were his chances of a long lasting relationship. Now wasn’t the time to be an imbecile. He needed to think fast and his possible saviour would definitely be the artless ty thing he once referred to as.

 

 


 

 

DAY 1

 

 

1)I am your one and only girlfriend, thou shall not have other girlfriends or boyfriends besides me.

 

 

“Again with the gay remark!” scowled Jongin as he glared at the non-living article on his hand. The homoual issue still confused him. How is it that majority of the people around him mistook him for swinging that way when he practically oozes an ultra-masculine appeal. Then again, they might be right…on some parts that is. Jongin being a bit provocative on stage did entice a lot of female fans and some male fans. Unintentionally, he might have gone too far with ‘acting the part’; most likely the reason for Amber placing that as the first commandment. With EXO’s comeback fast approaching, Jongin had to juggle both EXO and Younique rehearsals but with his current dilemma, he needed to put other things on hold.

 

 

“Dude, hurry up! Manager hyung will skin both our asses if we don’t do our dance steps flawlessly.” Finally, a chance for him to prove his loyalty for his girlfriend and what great timing, all SME artists were present to witness them practice, including Amber.

 

 

He swiftly tucked the paper neatly inside his backpack and joined the rest of his group mates on the dance floor. On queue of the music, all EXO-K members moved in sync with such finesse and grace that had everyone gaping in awe at their choreography. His moment to shine was almost up, which meant that he needed to step it up a notch and not ruin his plan. The other four members slid behind and handed the dance floor to the main dancers, a.k.a. Jongin and Sehun.

 

 

“This is it, Jongin. Don’t blow your chances…focus and just keep dancing. Just keep danci---holy how did he move his hips like that?! Damn, his is boucing all----“ Much like a domino set, Jongin stepped on his own foot and toppled sideways and landed right on top of Sehun.

 

 

“YAH HOW COULD YOU NOT MASTER YOUR OWN CHOREOGRAPHY?! It’s like you exchanged feet with Chanyeol hyung!” roared Sehun but Jongin’s attention was barely on the magnae’s irritation but instead on the transparent droplets slowly cascading from his neck towards his covered chest. “The , hyung?! Are you even listening? Ugh, I really hate you right now!” The pain shot on his lower hip was nothing compared to the embarrassment he felt that moment. He swore he saw Amber shot him a questioning look followed by a death glare. So much for not being gay…

 

 

Day 1 - fail

 


 

DAY 2

 

2)Thou shall respect my whole being; I am a human being, not a possession.

 

 

The first one might have been an epic fail to be forgotten (hopefully), this time Jongin is even more determined to bring justice to his self and prove his worth. Thankfully, Amber was on speaking terms with him and allowed him to check out her photo shoot for cosmopolitan magazine. Bad news though because he had to sit and restrain himself from murdering her partner who happened to be Joonmyeon. He wasn’t usually the jealous type, maybe a douche bag on a regular basis but definitely not a feeble, bitter lowlife. The half-destroyed seat cushion, crumbling beneath his fingers could attest to his so called calm demeanour. He wasn’t jealous at all. Not even a single, tiny, itsy-bitsy bit jealous. No sir, he was as composed as a fine gentleman.

 

 

“Jongin ah! How nice of you to----”

 

 

“I’LL GIVE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO GET YOUR GREASY HANDS OFFMY GIRLFRIEND, GRANDPA!” snarled Jongin indignantly, slapping his leader’s hand off Amber’s shoulder.

 

 

“JONGIN!” Amber exclaimed, bowing in apology at the offended leader. “I’m really sorry about this, Suho oppa---“

 

 

“OPPA?! YOU’RE CALLING GRAMPS OVER HERE OPPA?!”

 

 

“JONGIN, THAT’S ENOUGH! YOU BETTER----“

 

 

“I DON’T WANNA! WHAT ABOUT MY HUMAN RIGHTS AND MY----OW OW OW MY ING EAR!”

 

 

So much for being a civilized cavalier…

 

 

Day two – another epic fail

 


 

Day 3

 

3)Thou shall keep personal conversations private; sappy wall posts are extremely prohibited.

 

 

Kim Jongin is in a relationship with Amber J. Liu

Kim Jongin and 30 others like this

 

Kim Jongin: <3

 

Lu Han: dislike!!!!!!!

 

Kim Jongin: pfffft  you’re just jealous, lulu :P

 

Lu Han: am not! why would I be? I have Kevin Wu <3 <3

 

Park Chanyeol: OTL  

 

Park Chanyeol: woaah you’re dating the Asian dude from youtube, Lu Han? o.O

 

Park Chanyeol: or the girly looking dude in UKISS? o.O

 

Kim Minseok: LUHAN’S DATING THE ASIAN DUDE FROM YOUTUBE?! O.O

 

Huang Zitao: WHAT?! GEGE IS DATING THE ASIAN DUDE FROM YOUTUBE?!

 

Kim Jongdae: WHAT IS LOVE?! XDDDD

 

Park Chanyeol: Gull, I keint ekshplein wattai feer XD

 

Kim Jongdae: ….

 

Park Chanyeol: XD

 

Zhang Yixing: which Asian dude from youtube?

 

Kim Minseok: probably that kevjumba dude since he’s the only Asian guy I know who’s kevin wu from youtube

 

Kim Jongdae: wait, Lu Han’s dating the Asian dude from youtube?! WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME! T_T I’m hurt

 

Lu Han: YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Lu Han: KEVIN WU = Kris/duizhang/Yifan

 

Kim Minseok: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Kim Jongdae: who?

 

Lu Han:

 

Park Chanyeol: Kris’s real name is kevin?!

 

Huang Zitao: HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KEVUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

 

Kim Jongin: dafuq, I was just gone for  5 minutes and you guys turned my status into a friggin’ chatbox?!

 

Oh Sehun: language, Jongin…

 

Kim Jongin: you!

 

Oh Sehun: i’m reporting your page.

 

Kim Jongin: oh I’m tho thorry my thweet wittle magnae, I didn’t know you were my mother now..smartass

 

Oh Sehun: I’M TELLING KYUNG UMMA ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Do Kyungsoo!

 

Lee Taemin: dude you are so dead when she finds out about this.

 

Lee Taemin: you do remember what she said about privacy, right?

 

Kim Jongin:

 

Kim Jongin:

 

Kim Jongin: is it too late to take this down?

 

Lee Taemin: probably, probably not

 

Lee Taemin: woaaah, I didn’t know Lu Han’s dating the Asian dude from youtube! What happened to Kris? XD

 

Oh Sehun: LUHAN’S DATING THE ASIAN DUDE FROM YOUTUBE? O____________O

 

Lee Taemin: OHAI THUR Oh Sehun~Kim Jongin’s been telling me how much he desires to molest your >D

 

Oh Sehun: ಠ_ಠ

 

Kim Jongin: AJKMFSAKLMLSG TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Oh Sehun: okay…I’ll pretend I never read that

 

Oh Sehun: I’m just gonna go bury myself and pretend I’m a carrot…

 

Lee Taemin: that’s…nice…I think…

 

Kim Jongin: ….

 

Lu Han: FOR THE LAST ING TIME IT’S ING WU YIFAN I’M DATING AND NOT THE ASIAN DUDE FROM YOUTUBE OR THE GIRLY DUDE FROM UKISS!

 

Kevin Wu: why am I tagged on this? -____-  I’d read from the start but I’m actually too lazy right now

 

Lu Han: DUIZHANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

Kim Jongin: ohgawd get a room! GO BE MUSHY ON YOUR OWN STATUS, WALL, WHATEVER!

 

Kim Jongdae: OMG HE LIVES!

 

Kim Minseok: so he isn’t dating the Asian dude from youtube…

 

Huang Zitao: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI KEVUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

 

Park Chanyeol: AYOOOO WADDUP, KREASE? XD

 

Kevin Wu: Ayooo wassup~

 

Lu Han: MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE X(

 

Kim Jongin: AJNDKMGKSFLS STOP FLOODING MY STATUS, YOU S!

 

Amber J. Liu: WTF JONGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS?! I’M GONNA KICK YOUR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!

 

Kim Jongdae: oooooooooooooooo busted!

 

Lu Han: I’ll go prepare Kim Jongin’s coffin

 

Lee Taemin: told ya she would flip~

 

Kim Jongin: b-but Amber J. Liu, it wasn’t even my faulttttttttttttt…it’s all Lu Han’s fault!

 

Kim Jongin: he started it!

 

Kim Jongin: him and his stupid Asian dude from youtube!

 

Amber J. Liu: Luhan’s dating the Asian dude from youtube? O.O

 

Lu Han:

 

Lu Han: I hate you all

 

Day 3 – yet another epic fail with the accompaniment of his dear loving s friends

 


 


Day 4

 

4)Thou shall observe personal hygiene at all times.

 

 

Whoever said that third time’s the charm? It’s actually the fourth time’s the charm! Well, all according to Jongin that is. Still with no wins, Jongin is still strong-willed that he’ll succeed. Besides, he still has high chances. High chances of winning or losing didn’t matter to Jongin because he knew deep down that he was going to succeed for sure. He wasn’t psychic…just overly confident. The only difference from this day was he actually came up with a perfectly well-organized plan. Today is their free day and scheduled date. Wake up exactly at 3AM since everyone is still fast asleep, silently bypass through the bathroom unnoticed, lock the door, get , lather seven different types of soap thoroughly onto all body parts, use Luhan’s snooty shampoo and conditioner, rinse thoroughly, brush teeth, gargle and rinse, and finally, some bad deodorant. He’ll have all the noona’s love struck on his aphrodisiac aroma, most importantly his noona. He put on his best swagger outfit and head out the dorm before everyone else.

 

 

To: Amber <3

Good morning, babe :*

Ready for our date?

Be waiting for you at the lobby

Love you <3

 

 

Time check, 7:00AM. Of course, he didn’t expect an instant reply. Amber’s probably still taking a shower or whatnot. Their scheduled date was supposed to take place two hours later but Jongin knew he needed to make it up to her. He’s been consistently tardy on their past dates and there’s no better day than today to redeem himself. He patiently sat on the comfy lounge chair, occasionally checking out his appearance through the glass coffee table, as well sniffing his armpits for signs of foul odor.  He waited and waited, until he felt his eyelids starting to get heavy. His eyes were about to give in but a mere clatter of feet awakened his senses.

 

 

“Sehun? Where have you been?! Kyungsoo hyung’s been ing all night!...why are you covered up in mud?” The younger’s menacing look suddenly reminded him of yesterday’s events “So, you actually were serious about burying yourself and pretending to be a carrot?”

 

 

And to answer his brainless query, he abruptly launched himself onto the space beside Jongin and latched on his whole form, staining his well-tarnished get up.

 

 

“WHY YOU LITTLE ! I spent four hours in the shower and it only took you four seconds to ruin everything! GET OFF OF ME!”

 

 

“But hyunggggg…I don’t feel so good…”

 

 

“I don’t care! Just get your—ARGHHHHHHHHHHH MY NEW JEANS!”

 

 

Great, just pure perfection. First, the magnae decides to ruin his fresh clothes and now he throws up directly on his crotch area. What an utter luck he has today. Could this day get any worse? Well, it obviously did. By the time Sehun had passed out from all the he put himself through, Amber arrived. What sheer dumb luck. They had to postpone their date because of Sehun’s ultimate weirdness and Amber couldn’t stand the stench of vomit sticking to every portion of Jongin’s body.

 

 

Day 4 – Ultimate fail and worst day ever

 


 

Day 5

 

5)Thou shall control thy---Oh who was he kidding?!

 

 

He barely made it half through and still all his efforts resulted to the exact opposite of what he had expected. God knows how long he has been inside the bathroom, scrubbing the hell out of his skin nonstop until he couldn’t smell the rotten scent of bile.Now he knew the importance of personal hygiene.

 

 

Hopelessness was drowning his sensibility and faith; he sat his disheartened self on the chair in front of his desk and did what he needed to do. Fap until he died.

 

 

His ministrations were cut short as light illuminated inside the room followed by a bewildered screech. “JONGIN? WHAT THE ARE DOING INSIDE MY ROOM?! OH MY GOD, ARE THOSE MY UNDERGARMENTS YOU’RE WEARING?! I’M GOING TO KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!”

 

 

Apparently, he wasn’t in the right mind at all. His feet must have led him to Amber’s dorm then to her bedroom, and he ended up dressed in nothing but his girlfriend’s bra and , casually watching ually explicit , hand on his crotch area and in the middle of the night. Wow, he had successfully demolished his likelihoods of a working relationship in just one blow.

 

 

“Any last words before I kick your , ?” He swore he heard her knuckles crack as he gulped nervously. This must be it. The one thing he was trying to prevent was actually going to take place. At least he tried, he thought but then something hit him.

 

 

“Wait, before you break up with me, I just wanted to say that meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. I know I’ve been a constant douche bag and the worst boyfriend to date, but it doesn’t mean I never cared or loved you less. I’m really sorry for being such a ….”

 

 

Realizing the lack of response, he sadly sauntered towards the door, and let her be. Just as his hand reached the door, he felt a new found gravity around his exposed waist as well as his lean back. Heat was emanating throughout his whole body, particularly his cheeks. He relished the moment of her arms draped around him; this was definitely a first.

 

 

“Yah…you just broke the last commandment, a total of everything!” she mumbled at the expanse of skin, arms still around his frame. “BUT…I really didn’t think you’d actually try to change…for me. T-Thank you…”

 

 

“So…you’re not breaking up with me?” questioned Jongin as he whirled around to face the flushed girl

 

 

“No…I just wanted to test you…if you had the heart to be selfless and stop being such an , and believe me, you really surprised me these past few days!” She bit her lip apprehensively, hand held out to him. “So…uhhh…can we like start over and make this relationship work again?”

 

 

“Awww how cute!” Jongin slapped himself from his thoughts as he locked Amber in his embrace, a dumb smile spreading on his face. “Pabo, of course! And I promise not to be an , douche bag or a ever again.”

 

 

“Yeah, yeah. Oh and by the way, the little speech you said earlier, totally ripped off from the internet!”

 

 

“Hey at least I tried, and I meant every word!”

 

 

“Whatever…” Both cherished the comfort in each other’s arms until Amber felt the pending need to break off the connection. “Can you let go of me now? Your umm, thing is poking me and it’s really making me feel uncomfortable.”

 

 

Feeling a bit shameful for the first time in his life, he hurriedly untwined his arms from her body and struggled to find something to cover his obvious . He sported himself a bathrobe that was too short to cover his unshaved legs but enough to hide the excitement between his legs. He uncharacteristically bowed apologetically as he motioned himself out of the room but was yet again seized by his shy yet violent lover.

 

 

“Y-You don’t have to…uhh…w-what I’m trying to say is that---“

 

 

“You want me to stay?” Jongin had to the wipe up the naughty situations forming inside his mind as Amber flailed her arms, trying to come up with a valid reply. Needless to say, he knew her intentions were pure but it didn’t stop his blood from rushing downwards. As his arousal welted away, he delicately scooped her in his arms and gently lowered her on her bed. He too laid himself beside her and covered both of them with the red velvet duvet. Amber shyly scooted nearer, her head nestled on his broad shoulder, his arms wrapped protectively around her as he hummed a sweet lullaby. Sleep soon took place and filled the room with steady breathing and sighs of contents.

 

 

The following morning was blissful. Well, except for the part when Victoria literally fainted from utter shock and the fact that Amber woke up to a still asleep Jongin humping her leg, causing her to crack his nuts.

 

 

Yeah, all was good.

 

 


 

I would love to proof read everything but I'm really too tired and sleepy. Please let me now if there are any typos or errors. I'll edit them once I'm awake by tomorrow..oh wait it is tomorrow..yeah..later.. ><

 

Hope you enjoyed reading this! ><

 

Next chapter might be about Chanyeol x Amber...I'm not promising anything but yeah...not really promising when I'll post this but probably before the year ends ^^

 

Lol I hope I don't fall asleep during the test XD