Butterfly (G-Dragon x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

 

 
“Don’t these people get that I’m not in the mood! Seriously, they’re so stupid! Stupid YG hyung… had to drag me all the way here on MY VACATION WEEK and perform this worthless song, AGAIN! Geez, what’s so special about this song I composed…it’s bound to lose its place from the number one spot. everything! hyung, this stupid show and THIS STUPID BRIGHT YELLOW SUIT!!!”  G-Dragon frustratingly thought as he glared at himself through his latest Dolce&Gabbana shades. He puffed his cheeks out, attempting to let his anger down. He sighed one last time as he got onstage and waited for the lights to shine on him.

 

 

As soon as he finished singing the last part of the song, he was even grumpier. He just had to go off note. “Damn, could this day get any worse?!”He brushed off all of his negative insights and put on a fake smile as the MCs and as well as the other performers joined him on stage for the announcing of the number one song of the week. He seriously wished a fast-forward button existed. Why can’t they announce the winner already and get things over with!

 

 

“And the winner this week is…G-Dragon! Congratulations, G-Dragon ssi!!!”  Like an endless videotape, he prepared himself to bow at the first person that congratulated him, as always and repeat, so on and so on. Just as he was about to bow at the person, he felt himself freeze. Now he really wished that a slow-motion button existed! He wanted the moment to last longer as the said person excitedly said ‘Congratulations, G-Dragon sunbaenim!’ and graciously bowed 90 degrees in front him. But alas, time was time and we couldn’t disrupt the delicate balance of nature. The other performers hurriedly left the stage for his encore and so did his unnamed ‘butterfly’. He fled towards his butterfly and grabbed the person abruptly, startling the latter.

 

 

“What’s your name?” The other smiled. Even with the sound of his solo single booming through his ears, making it difficult to hear, he was able to catch her name. He hurriedly ran to the center of stage and sang his encore, rather happily than his performance earlier. A smile was definitely twitching on his face. “Coming here was SO WORTH than a month’s vacation!”  His smile beamed wider as he sang the chorus with all his heart.

 

 

“A-A-A-A-Am-BER! Hello, my butterfly.”

 

 

 

 

Someone you see in a book or meet in a dream, she’s that kind of girl. If you let her go, she won’t come back