Little Things (Kai x Amber) - Part 1

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

photo tumblr_m3mp1kUCQz1r6b5um_zps537a06b9.gifphoto tumblr_inline_mk27hcLoIA1qz4rgp_zps0eb5fe1d.gif

Vas Happenin', everybody? Yes, I'm back and I'm terribly sorry for taking too long to update. It's officially summer here and I'm still anxiously waiting for my final grades (Oh dear God, I hope I passed everything). Ugh, 's really kindda rough when you're in such a ist course T____T I'm not saying all but some teachers are so old school and still can't accept the fact that girls can be architects too you know. Aish...I sure do hope all those sleepless nights are worth it in the end ><

 

 

photo tumblr_m762zfh91x1rnyu7so4_250.gif

So, I've read all your comments and I'm really glad that you guys loved my KaiBer one shot. As of now, I have like 3 pending one shots (KrisBer, ChanBer, and the last one's a secret ;) lol ). This fic you're about to read is actually going to be divided into two or three parts (depends on how the story is going to go about). Sorry, it really took me a while to finish this ><. I've actually been quite distracted lately with another new obsession of mine, namely One Direction. I simply can't get enough of them and their music, and I seriously don't care if they're too mainstream or possibly gay (I actually i wish Harry & Louis were gay haha Larry Stylinson <3).

photo tumblr_mgetmkwKMy1rx2j0no1_500_zpsd61cc209.gif

 

As I was saying, I'm actually dedicating this fanfic to my dear friend who's also a fellow directioner and apparently a fan of my previous KaiBer fanfic.

 

 

photo tumblr_m7g1wrlWbj1rbrtf8o1_500.gif

JUNISSE SHERA MARIE CANARES DELIMA, this is my gift for you :D I hope you enjoy this, angelnelson XDD

 

And I also hope you guys enjoy this as well!

 

Without further ado, here's part 1 of "Little Things"

 

 


 

 

“Let’s break up.” It wasn’t a lingering question nor was it a petty request. Not a trace of emotion was laced on any part of the statement. Both individuals remained completely unnerved until the supposed owner of such downcast eyes ran off, dismayed at the other’s lack of response and clear apathy.

 

“Well, it’s over…” scoffed the latter at nothing but the empty space. Running a shaky hand through tainted locks, the latter proceeded to the sanctuary known only to a few.

 

 


 

 

“IT’S OVER BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY! KIM JONGIN IS OFFICIALLY BACK ON THE MARKET!” the said sun-kissed teen declared triumphantly, shot held up in the air as his counterpart shook her head incredulously.

 

 

Yah, how can you rejoice like that when you just broke another innocent girl’s heart?!” she said in an irritated manner, eyes drilling invisible torpedoes towards Jongin’s pompous shipwreck of a brain. If he actually has a brain…

 

 

“Innocent? Pffftt…Come on, Amber. Hyuna’s a ---“

 

 

“Didn’t you say you were dating Yoona?”

 

 

“Hyuna-Yoona, what’s the difference? Well anyway, she was a major babe and I’m pretty sure I’m not the first guy who’s taken a dip down her pacific ocean.” Jeered Jongin as he chug down another round of booze, clearly ignoring Amber’s main point.

 

 

Meet Kim Jongin, your not so average nineteen year old. Hell, he’s far from just average. With every pelvic and sway of his talented hips, he’ll have anyone reach the brink of at the mere sight of his being. Though a member of a popular twelve member group, he always managed to stand out as an individual. Yes, his talent was beyond compelling as well as his cheeky personality, but like every common being, he had this dark side that he’s shamelessly proud of. Kim Jongin: South Korea’s most photogenic male, dancing machine and the face of EXO-K is the music industry’s resident heartbreaker. He may be the second youngest member of the bunch but he’s certainly no introverted vestal . And then here comes Amber, the androgynous multi-lingual rapper of an all-female group. Boyish in nature yet has a subtle femininity unknown to the public eye. How do these two add up? As impossible as the majority viewed, Amber Josephine Liu is definitely the one and only female specie that hasn’t fallen for Kim Jongin’s so-called irresistible charm.

 

 

“OHMAGAWD, I should write that down! Haha, pacific ocean…”

 

 

“I can’t believe you’re laughing at your own nonsense! Seriously, they should change your title to ‘South Korea’s ultimate playboy’.” Came the petite girl’s sarcastic reply, as she smacked the grin off the other’s face. Boys…ugh…

 

 

“Hey, cut me some slack, dude!”

 

 

“Oh shut up. She’s like the 12th girl this month!”

 

 

“I’m not gonna lie…she was great, I mean really great…in bed that is but she was too whiney, too clingy, and too loud!” Definitely the answer Amber had expected to escape from the tanned boy’s lips.

 

 

“That’s exactly what you said before. Tch, it’s official. Congratulations, you’re officially a certified douche bag.” She rolled her eyes, patting his shoulder in a fake congratulatory way.

 

 

“Oh come on! I’m not that bad ---“

 

 

“You dated Jessica and Krystal at the same time.”

 

 

“That doesn’t count as ----“

 

 

“AND you slept with BoA behind both their backs.”

 

 

Jongin craned his head sideways like the oblivious simpleton he obviously was, index finger pressing against his plump lips as he tried his hardest to appear intellectually able. Oh, why did Amber even bother communicating with this…this thing?

 

 

“You’re completely hopeless, Jongin.” She muttered lowly, sighing in defeat as she sat back and enjoyed the view of the starless night. “One day, you’ll get what you deserve.”

 

 

“Hey, hey enough with the drama and let’s enjoy this night of the debauchery!”

 

 

“Do you even know what that means?”

 

 

“Well…uhhh…not really…” God, help this kid.

 

 

There was an awkward pause, just the light sounds of vehicles passing by and the steady chirping of crickets consuming the spacious roof deck. “So, uhh…how are things with Luhan?”

 

 

Caught off-guard, Amber’s once pale cheeks flushed at the sudden mention of the doe-eyed lad. “F- off, Kkamjong! This isn’t about me, it’s about you! Don’t even try to change the subject, …”

 

 

“Yeah…sure it is.” Sly bastard…Amber scooted as far as she could as Jongin’s all-knowing smirk widened at her sudden discomfort.

 

 

“But seriously though, don’t wait for karma to be shoved up your for you to stop being an .”

 

 

“Alright, fine. I swear on my almighty that I’ll stop being a ing and start being a righteous, kind-hearted noble man for the good of all humanity!” Apparently, the alcohol has taken over of what’s left of his sanity as he swung his arm over Amber’s shoulders (The ? How did he even get this close?!). His speech was barely fathomable, heavily slurred, which was probably from all the bottles of soju he consumed.

 

 

“You’re not running for Miss Universe, dimwit. But its close enough…I guess…” She slowly felt the gravity of her eyelids dropping, consciousness becoming fuzzy. A stifled yawn escaped from her cherry red lips as she nudged the crazed lunatic giggling to himself. The bastard is lucky I’m not recording this and profiting from his …Damn, I could have been a millionaire…

 

Jongin remained unresponsive, clearly busy arguing with his shadow. Oh God why. Sarcasm was on the tip of her tongue but she was too tired to retort to any of his shenanigans. Her legs seemed uncooperative as well. Damn…In just a split second, she was jumped out from her reverie. Jongin, who was previously caught up with strangling his own monochromatic silhouette, was now banging his head against the steel-framed door repeatedly, following a steady beat. Now, he’s completely lost his mind!

 

“THIS. IS. FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

“Dude, you’re going to hurt yourself----“ And Yes, he succeeded on that part as he fell face first on the cold, hard concrete. Leave it to Kim ing Jongin to roar like a tribal warrior and charge his brainless cranium against an inanimate object he’s no match for.

 

”Aish…poor er’s knocked out cold…I should leave him…argh, damn it! Stupid conscience…” Unwillingly, Amber begrudgingly stood from her previous position, staggering a bit towards Jongin’s lifeless form. Like the thoughtful person she probably was deep beneath her exasperated scowl, she barbarically gently grabbed him by his back collar and dragged him towards the staircase with a gruff. “You so owe me, Kkamjong...oh for the love of…WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING?! I swear I’ll---HOLY! Uh-oh…wait…THAT WAS SO AN ACCIDENT! …well, he probably won’t even remember a thing tomorrow…I hope.” Amber heaved a deep sigh as she ran full speed towards Jongin’s body, hoping to God that no one saw his body accidentally tumbling down the stairs. Oh my life…

 

Tomorrow is going to be a better day!

 

Please…

 

And that was the remnants of the nights as the darkness of the sky swirled into a never ending abyss

 

 


 

 

*KNOCKINGBANGINGSOUNDS

 

 

Barely the crack of dawn and barbaric thumps had already resonated throughout the once peaceful abode.

 

 

“…Ugh, the is that? Argh, why is my head aching like ?! Oh , my whole damn body hurtsssssssssssss” The awoken teen groaned inwardly, trying to grasp last night’s events.  “Wha---how did I end up in the bathroom?!”

 

 

Another round of impatient knocks landed on the wooden enclosure, followed by indignant roars of curses and threats. Nobody was a morning person at all, and that didn’t exclude her. She wasn’t sure if it was the raging hangover messing with her sanity or did the voice earlier sounded a little too low key. She was pretty damn sure she was the only member with a deep tone. Unless...

 

 

“YAH, I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE, HYUNG! YOU EITHER VACATE THE ING BATHROOM OR I’M PISSING ON THAT STUPID STUFFED ANIMAL OF YOURS!”

 

 

OHMYITY! That definitely didn’t sound like any of her female group mates. She was in the wrong dorm! “ANDJKNGKDMFKGR WHAT DO I DO?! Okay, okay…calm yourself, Amber. Come on, think! What happened after the stairs incident…hmm…uh-oh…I’M INSIDE EXO’S DORM! KAJFDNSKJNFKLSF”

 

 

“YAH, WHOEVER IS INSIDE THE IN’ BATHROOM AT THIS UNGODLY HOUR, YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR GODDAMNED ING TO YOURSELF OR ELSE I’M TEARIN’ DOWN THIS FRIGGIN’ DOOR AND I WILL NOT HESISTATE TO SHOVE YOUR UP YOUR !”

 

 

“OHOH I REALLY AM INSIDE EXO’S DORM! AJKNKEFJKEF HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS? Or worse…WHAT IF LUHAN’S OUT THERE?! MY LIFE IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---“

 

 

Without further notice, the door slammed open, revealing a very, very extremely enraged magnae (Thank you Lord, it’s not Luhan), basked in his morning ugliness. So he is human after all. The intensifying glare of the youngest shrivelled Amber into a cowering mess as she was shoved to the side. Before she could even retort, the ashen boy had already pulled out his throbbing morning wood and relieved himself from the torture.

 

 

“AKJDNKMSLKFSL OHMYGOD Y-YOU’RE PEEING! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PEEING INFRONT OF ME?!” She barely had the coherence to formulate anything sensible after witnessing such act before her. For ’s sake, her dongsaeng’s shamelessly pissing in front of her! And who wouldn’t blush at the sight of his enormous…okay, that’s not the point. She had to do something. “YAH, STOP THAT ALREADY---AHBJFWFEDW NOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU JUST PEED ON MY LEG, YOU !” Or maybe she shouldn’t have pushed him so hard.

 

 

“WHAT THE , HYUNG?!” Okay, this ‘hyung’ thing has to stop. Yes, she has strong masculine features but it doesn’t mean she enjoys being referred to as one of them all the time.

 

 

“OH SEHUN, YOU ING PEED INFRONT OF ME AND WHAT’S WORSE IS YOU PEED ON ME! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!”

 

 

Equally irked, he whisked the strands of his platinum grey locks away from his line of vision, rolling his eyes irately. “ please! That was your own fault, Kkamjong. Only a freak like you would sleep inside the bathroom.”

 

 

“What did you call me?” Obviously, Sehun’s being the usual cranky diva he really is. I mean, who in the right sense would call her such demeaning name?

 

 

“A freak of nature.” Snapped Sehun, earning him a nice wake up smack.

 

 

“Not that, wise ! Before that!”

 

 

“Kkamjong? Seriously, is this one of your drama antics?”

 

 

“Sehun, this isn’t funny anymore. Would you plea---HOLY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VOICE?! THIS ISN’T MY VOICE!”  No…it can’t be! Wait, why did I only notice that now? Hastily, she ran pass Sehun and faced the music.

 

 

Plump lips, side-combed onyx locks, beige to olive skin tone…severely untrimmed armpit hair. OHMYITY Her worst nightmare has unfortunately come to pass. The reflection before her mocked her greatly as she tried with every ounce of willpower within her not to panic, scream or both. No matter how hard she pinched herself; this certainly was no sick fantasy. She, I mean He is now---

 

“OHMYHOLYMOTHERFATHERGOD…I-I’m Jongin?!”

 

And before she knew it, she succumbed to the vertigo and collapsed right there and there.

 

 


 

 

BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE,

THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED,

BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN’T HARD TO TELL,

YOU DON’T KNOW, OH OH--------

 

 

“WHAT THE ING HELL IS THAT--WOAHHHHHHHHH…I HAVE S! OH HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” AmberJongin cackled maniacally, jiggling herhis bosoms as shehe mounted herhimself on top of the bed and started ing herhis hips obscenely to the beat of ‘I’m y and I know it’.

 

 

“Uh, what are you doing? OHMYGOD Did you just threw my iPad?!”  A voice abruptly stopped him from his mini-celebration, leaving Jongin dumfounded.

 

  

“K-KRYSTAL?! AJNDKWJFNSLD WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS?! NOOOOOOO AJKFNKSFMELFE!!!!! GODDAMNIT WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPP!!!”

 

 

“What are you talking about? Geez, I just came here to---“

 

 

“Back up, dream! There’s no way in hell I’m getting back with you even in my dreams! GOD WAKE UP ALREADY, JONGIN!”

 

 

“J-Jongin?! Unni, didn’t I say never to mention his name ever again?  How could you!” cried Krystal as she shot AmberJongin an icy glare.

 

 

UNNI?! ARE YOU ING CRAZY----SEHUN?! OHMYINGGOD THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST WET DREAM FANTASY EVER! WHY AM I NOT WAKING UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?!” Jongin was going out of his mind. Though he’s practically going gaga over his dream ies, he wanted nothing more but to escape from this whacked up nightmare but can’t seem to just get away from the madness. And what’s even worse was that not only was his crazy ex-girlfriend from two weeks ago whose feigning innocence was present but also his not so innocent band mate. What was this, some psycho lucid fantasy ?!  

 

 

“Sehun oppa! You can’t just barge in like this----“

 

 

“I’m really sorry but I have no time to explain. I need to talk to her, as in right now.” He shot her an insincere apologetic look (!), focusing his attention on the bewildered girl before him. “Amber, I----“

 

 

“ NO I’M NOT JOINING YOUR ROLEPLAY! WHY ARE BOTH OF YOU STILL HERE I?! I JUST IMAGINED BOTH OF YOU AWAY! YAH, BEGONE ALREADY!” Like the pathetic wiener (no pun intended lol) he really was, he flung every possible object he could hold on to in his dream bedroom. Truly what goes around comes around as the supposed item he threw bounced back at his direction and hit him square in the face. “OKAY, THAT HURT LIKE A ! What kind of dream is this and why the hell is there a Justin Bieber doll in my dream?!”

 

 

“That’s because this isn’t a dream, you .”

 

 

No ing way. “HOLY …I-IT CAN’T BE…Y-YOU’RE ME?!” His replica haughtily placed his hands on his hips in a non-Jongin manner. Ohmagawd He’s less! I mean, I’m less! Wait…I’m a guy…I’m not supposed to have s…WHY DO I HAVE S?! THIS IS A DREAM…RIGHT?

 

 

“Stop shouting, will you? Ugh, this is entirely your fault why I’m suffering like this! There’s no way in hell I’m drinking with you ever again! AND HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY JUSTIN BIEBER DOLL!”

 

 

“Uh what?” How can this not be a dream? Since when did I ever care about a Canadian shemale beaver? Jongin thought aimlessly as he casually played with his dream s, only to have his hands slapped away.

 

 

“YAH, DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH MY CHEST, YOU ERT! Why I ought to shove your balls up your myself.”

 

 

Woah, for a minute that sounded a lot like Amber. Wait…

 

 

“Okay, let me cut to the chase. No, this isn’t a ing dream, Jongin. This is all technically real. Apparently, Amber’s inside your body and you’re inside hers. Oh dear God that sounded so wrong.”

 

 

“WHAT?!”

 

 

“I know this is quite shocking but----“

 

 

"WAIT!"

 

 

A long, long pregnant pause.

 

 

And then…

 

 

“Are you really sure this is Amber’s body? I mean, this body has actual ies. Amber doesn’t have ies. She’s not supposed to have s!” Well, that’s Jongin for you. Still a brainless imbecile even when he’s not in his own body.

 

 

“Oh dear God! Seriously, Jongin?”

 

 

Ugh, this is gonna be one hell of a day.

 


 


 

 

END OF PART 1

 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah T______________T sorry if I disappointed you guys with this huhu...please do correct me for any typos or grammatical errors I missed out. 

 

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I hope gi okayhan rka ani, and to make it up to you, here's a series of .gifs of your beloved zayn~

 

photo zayn3_zpsf1123f8e.gif

photo zayn4_zps0159353d.gif

photo zayn2_zpsc4e02a6f.gif

photo tumblr_inline_mk27e7ruk61qz4rgp_zps231de8c3.gif

photo tumblr_inline_mk27fapyo91qz4rgp_zpsc33fec34.gif

photo tumblr_mjzhoh5xoR1s4anxbo1_250_zps095b5ee3.gif

photo tumblr_mkf9a1W1UT1re6kofo1_400_zps9e37aeda.gif

 

Comments would be nice...so I'll know if I should continue this one or not hehe ^^

 

Well, I really need to sleep. Tomorrow's judgement day dun dun dun (final grades T__________T). Mornight, everyone!