Miracles in December (Donghae x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

Hey, guys! Merry Christmas! :D 

 

This here is my present for all of you (which was originally supposed to be published on Christmas Eve but I kind of dozed off early >.<). Please forgive me for my lack of updates. Deadlines are fast approacing and fuuuuuuuuuuu I at multi-tasking. Sorry if I don't post my stories chronologically as you might have seen on my lists of oneshots. I can't actually dictate my mind to instantly make a scenario of a particular AnyBer pairing. The idea, dude to be paired with Amber just pops in my mind at an inconvenient hour (when I'm about to sleep) and write it down. 

 

I hope you guys enjoy this HaeBer fic :D

 

Thanks by the way to Migzel and Amorphous for inspiring me to write this fic~:D

 

P.S. it's 4:06 am and I'm clearly not in the right mind lol, so please forgive me for any grammatical errors and stuff~I shall get to it a few hours from now XD

 


photo tumblr_mr4snciXdz1r0ulz6o1_250_zps0be52520.gifphoto tumblr_mr4snciXdz1r0ulz6o6_250_zps070f1f2b.gifphoto tumblr_mr4snciXdz1r0ulz6o4_250_zps7c970d35.gif

photo tumblr_mvczleHoZP1r02fv0o1_250_zps72cb49f3.gifphoto tumblr_mvcxv64ZEo1qewtvno4_250_zps112f32eb.gifphoto tumblr_mvcxv64ZEo1qewtvno2_250_zpscb49b1fa.gif             photo tumblr_mr4snciXdz1r0ulz6o3_250_zps5ed5d1f1.gif                                                        photo tumblr_m0tdeoNQ581qlb4jho2_400_zps9a00f02b.gif

photo tumblr_m5gsw1njUY1qbtf5qo2_250_zps936a3e5e.gifphoto tumblr_m5gsw1njUY1qbtf5qo1_250_zps7ab05828.gif

 

 

 

“Amber—”

 

 

“No!”

 

 

"Please?"

 

 

“Damn it, I said no and it’s final!”

 

 

“Oh come on! I said please, didn’t I?”

 

 

“Hey, I started calling you ‘oppa’, didn’t I?”

 

 

“No, you didn’t—”

 

 

“I will slam this door on your face if you don’t drop this, Lee Donghae!”

 

 

“But I was really serious about my wish-list.”

 

 

“A-Are you crazy? We’re not even married yet!”

 

 

“I can arrange that.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Amber, baby, please. I really, really want us to have a baby.”

 

 

SLAM!

 

 

Donghae sighed deeply before retreating back to his dorm. All the while he huffed and puffed his frustrations, glaring intently at the graffiti wall that was once crowded and fought over by groups with sharpies and coloured pencils. Earlier that evening, the highly anticipated unveiling of SMTOWN’s Christmas wishing wall commenced and the eldest dino was one of the hundreds of enthusiastic kiddies parading around the vicinity. Despite being in his late 20’s there was no denying that he was definitely a kid at heart. With the marker clutched between his right hand, he aimlessly thought of the top candidates for his annual wish-list. The latest PlayStation 4 was dominating his thoughts but as he felt a soft wriggle of skin slyly intertwine with his larger free hand, all thoughts of spending the remainder of the year fondling a game console instantly dissipated.

 

 

Just from a simple gesture and a heart-stopping grin, he knew exactly what he wanted from Santa Claus.

 

 

Going back to the scene involving an annoyed girlfriend, door slams and an over-sized spoiled brat, it looked pretty apparent that his heart’s desire wasn’t going to be granted for this year’s yuletide season.

 

 

salty_anchovy: you’re one stupid fish…

 

 

salty_anchovy: though I don’t blame you coz fishes have a very short attention span

 

 

haeber4infinity: why are you all reacting this way?!

 

 

haeber4infinity: kyuhyun even slapped me with his psp dafuq

 

 

haeber4infinity: is it so wrong to want a baby for x-mas?

 

 

evilgamekyu: you have no idea how completely wrong it is in so many levels!

 

 

evilgamekyu: have you no shame?! Involving your own flesh and blood with your uous desires?! You’re sick hyung!

 

 

haeber4infinity: what the hell are you talking about? All of you know amber and I aren’t relatively related -________-

 

 

evilgamekyu: still doesn’t change the fact that you’re a pedofish

 

 

salty_anchovy: seriously hae, do you even know where babies come from?

 

 

evilgamekyu:  scratch that! Do you even know how babies are made?

 

 

haeber4infinity: well, duh!

 

 

haeber4infinity: obviously from the stork!

 

 

haeber4infinity: right?

 

 

haeber4infinity: uh, guys?

 

 

salty_anchovy: …

 

 

salty_anchovy: *skydives to facepalm*

 

 

evilgamekyu:  wow, why are you older than me again?

 

 

After being forcibly lectured by none other than the notorious magnae, Donghae found himself utterly traumatized at how explicitly graphical Kyuhyun had enlightened him with the so-called ‘THE TALK”. Way too much information was clogging his thoughts and he wanted nothing more than to drain them all before they corrupt his ethereal innocence. He practically spent the whole night inside his closet, immensely drowning himself with his all-time favourite movie in full volume, constantly chanting his undying wish-list as a mantra despite the scandalous revelations brought about by the supposed youngest of Super Junior.

 

 


 

 

It didn’t come as a complete surprise when Donghae sauntered through the building totally void of his ball-of-sunshine aura. Dishevelled hair, bloodshot eyes accompanied by sagging black bags under his once vibrant hazel orbs. He pays no heed to the holiday cheer bustling throughout his journey towards the dance hall, obviously because he’s being completely immature about the 99.9% possibility of not getting what he solely wanted for Christmas. Continuously, he moped and moped like a kicked puppy, plopping in the middle of the corridor without any s to spare.

 

 

“H-Hyung? Are you okay?”

 

 

All he wanted to do was pretend that he was dead to the world until his significant other would fall deep into his futile attempts at his selfish wants but it seemed like someone didn’t get the memo.

 

 

“Can’t you see how obviously depressed I—I…holy fish…”

 

 

By now, Donghae resembled a fish stuck in a tank full of plastic figurines as he gaped openly at the person right in front of him. His face slowly contorts into a swivelling grin, crystalline droplets b from his sparkling eyes as he gleefully tackles the harassed teen to the ground.

 

 

“H-Hyung, w-what are you—”

 

 

“THANK YOU, SANTA!”

 

 


 

0 new messages

0 missed calls

0 new voicemails

 

 

Amber puffs her cheeks in sheer frustration. Clearly disappointed that a certain someone hasn’t bombarded her inbox with sugary sweet little nothings and lovey-dovey morning calls, she tosses her phone aside, opting to dry her wet locks.

 

 

She sighs thoughtfully, glancing at the cluster of Polaroid films plastered neatly across her wall. Yesterday’s event suddenly struck her and it doesn’t take much for her face to blush entirely as she recalls her man-child of a boyfriend’s incredulous wish (which sounded more like a demand).

 

 

I feel like I’m dating child, a stupid one to be exact.

 

 

Even before she began training under her current company, she had been harbouring a massive crush on Super Junior’s talented fishy which elated even more when they were practically breathing the same air.  Of course she went through countless taunts over the fact that she was majorly going gaga on someone who looks like her long lost identical twin but that didn’t stop her doting from evolving to love. Needless to say, her happiness soared to the heavens when the apple of her eye confessed two years ago that he too have been struck my cupid’s arrow the moment he met her.

 

 

The thought of the cheesy pick-up lines, daily dose of chocolate hearts and white roses, and constant love declarations brought her to the brink of fuzziness as she squealed inwardly at how undeniably cute and sweet her boyfriend has been despite his childish antics.

 

 

Oh dear God, don’t tell me I’m actually considering his ‘Christmas wish’?! My body is so not ready! Heck, I’m way beyond ready!

 

 

They might have been dating for approximately 34 months but that doesn’t actually account for any devious amounts of intimate physical involvement. Unlike everybody else, both embodied traditional beliefs and remained only on the first base. Well, maybe a hickey here and there but they’ve never broke pass their ity.

 

 

Ugh, I can’t believe I’m even thinking about this!

 

 

With one last look at the mirror she went out the door, carelessly neglecting the immense beeping of her cell phone.

 

 

Not even a minute passed since she exited her bedroom, her feet left the wooden floor boards as she was literally carried away by her ever persistent friend-zoned suhoter.

 

 

“Joonmyeon? What the hell is this?! Put me down!”

 

 

And so he does, gently on the living room couch as her fellow group mates huddle around her with colourfully wrapped boxes. Tears were unmistakably pouring down from both the EXO-K leader and f(x) umma. Baffled as fudge at the sudden woman-handling, parcels that seemed to be for her and sudden upcoming drama, she whips her puzzled eyes to the weeping world-proclaimed grandpa who by now was showering a storm on her jersey.

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me? Don’t you know hurt I am right now?” Amber rolls her eyes indignantly. This wasn’t the first time Joonmyeon has dropped the drama bomb on her. Confession after confession for nearly four years, the 176cm leader of five toddlers is still as thick headed even after being continuously friend-zoned.

 

 

“We as well are hurt, meimei. How could you hide this from us? Since day one and up until now, we’ve always been supportive of you!”

 

 

“Yeah, unni. Now I know the reason why you’ve been having weird cravings.”

 

 

“Weird cravings? Kimchi infused ice cream is not weird! If there’s anything weird it’s you guys—”

 

 

“Regardless of the weirdness, we’re still happy for you!”

 

 

“Not me!” The youngest f(x) member slaps Joonmyeon on his arm as she menacingly ushers him to present the package behind his back. “Hmph, I was saving this for our honeymoon but—YAH! Stop using me as a punching bag!”

 

 

“W-What? Okay, this isn’t funny anymore. What are you—”

 

 

“CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PREGNANCY!”

 

 

Visibly horror stricken, the rest continued fussing over the gender of the ‘baby’, the date of the baby shower, Joonmyeon’s undying wail on how he should have been the father of the child while Amber sits motionless. The possibility of this sudden celebration as a prank was an affirmative negative. She herself know she was nowhere near pregnant, well maybe from all the Christmas party buffets but not pregnant as in ‘child pregnant’ and she’s pretty sure the only naughty thing she’s done previously was stick her hand down her boyfriend’s—

 

 

“No wonder you were always wearing those over-sized, baggy shirts.”

 

 

“Yeah, if Donghae oppa would have never tweeted, we would have no idea about this wonderful blessing you’re carrying!”

 

 

“What did you say?” Without waiting for Jinri’s reply, Amber swiped the device from her hand as she felt her blood begin to boil.

 

 

@donghae861015: early x-mas present arrived!!! I am now a proud father~wo ai ni @llama_ajol <3

 

 

Amber’s also pretty sure she has never screamed that excruciatingly loud in her life. Not until today…

 

 


 

 

“Hyung, did you hear that?”

 

 

The teenager’s query fell on deaf ears as Donghae merely shrugged noncommittally, shoving another piece of kimbap on his ‘son’s gaping mouth.

 

 

“Stop it with the ‘hyung’ already! From now on, you shall call me ‘Hae appa’. Now, what to name my son…”

 

 

“But hyu—I mean, Hae appa, I already have a name. It’s—”

 

 

“JENO! That’s it. Your name is now Jeno. Lee Jeno! Oh, I’m so happy right now. If only your umma was here to join us.”

 

 

Jeno attempts to escape from the clutches of the bizarre idol, which unfortunately was the person he had been idolizing to be like in the future, but failed as Donghae’s vice like grip tightens as he endlessly cries out his euphoria.

 

 

“Yah, fish face. Have you seen this kid named Seo Youngho? He looks a lot like you and—Amber? Hey, what’s—”

 

 

It took everything in the androgynous rapper’s willpower not to shove her foot at anyone blocking her way and luckily for Kyuhyun, his tushy landed safely on his portable gaming device. Oh well.

 

 

“Sweetheart, you’re here! Jeno, look! Your umma’s—”

 

 

“EXPLAIN. THIS. NOW!” Not even caring how her nose flared unattractively, she dragged him to the corner of the studio by his collar. “You know damn well I’m not pregnant and or so help me, I will shove my fist down your—”

 

 

“Ummm, can I go now?”

 

 

A small, slightly petrified voice erupts behind the couple; clear enough to abruptly halt the mother-to-be from her murderous ministrations. With just a puppy dog pout and fishy eyes, she was sent into a frenzied world of ultimate kawaii-ness.

 

 

“OHMYFLIPPINGLLAMA, YOU’RE THE CUTEST KID I’VE EVER SEEN OMG YOU HAVE MY EYES! KYAAAAAA, LOOK AT YOU! OMO, WHAT’S YOUR NAME?”

 

 

Unlike the awkward tension the shy teenybopper felt with his supposed father, he had the complete opposite impression as he stared back in admiration at the cheerful llama-esque female before him. Reflexes on accord, he joyfully jumps into her arms.

 

 

“His name is Jeno, by the way. Lee Jeno.” Donghae blurts out, squeezing himself between the family hug. “And thank you so much for my early Christmas present.”

 

 

Amber instantly breaks from the embrace, now eye-to-eye with her semi-dumb lover. “Wait, so this is what—I mean, you know. That tweet you posted; it’s about Jeno and not that y thing you said—”

 

 

“Why is everyone calling me a ert?” Donghae whines, but nevertheless continued. “Anyway, I knew you were secretly calling the stork to deliver our baby as soon as possible but I wasn’t expecting for it to arrive this early!”

 

 

Wow, why am I dating him again?

 

 

Both Amber and Jeno stare back in unfathomable disbelief. A skydive to an ultimate face palm is not enough to rewire Donghae’s brain cells to function properly.

 

 


 

 

A few weeks later, right on the eve of Christmas, the buzz on Amber’s false pregnancy finally died down and thankfully her parent’s didn’t have to go through a heart attack. Instead, booming announcements of the birth of their supposed lovechild transcended throughout the venue.

 

 

“Hey, have you met my son, Jeno?”

 

 

“My son is so handsome! He got the best genes from both of Amber and me, but mostly from me. Don’t tell her I said that.”

 

 

“It seems like only yesterday when he said his first words.”

 

 

“I’m so proud of my son for following the footsteps of his umma and appa!”

 

 

From afar, Amber shook her head lightly, a smile gracing her lips as she watched her boyfriend drag their son around, exclaiming animatedly at how blessed he is to have an heir who resembled a combination of him and her. Jeno, who happened to be the ‘Seo Youngho’ Kyuhyun was effortlessly looking for previously, was actually a new trainee in their company; an upcoming rookie to the music industry along with his fellow label mates. Since the day Donghae has dubbed him as their son, Amber couldn’t help but notice how much the thirteen year old looked like a replicated version of both their best features. At first it was a bit strange for her to refer the boy as their son, seeing as how the jeering might resurface again because of her so-called ‘look-a-like’ but nevertheless, she grew fond of Jeno and Donghae might have rubbed off on her.

 

 

“Hey, pretty lady. What’s a gorgeous looking woman like you doing all by herself at Christmas Eve?”

 

 

Amber makes an attempt to muffle the giggle that’s about to burst from her lips. A lovely crimson stains her cheeks are her supposed perpetrator presents her with a bouquet of you’ve guessed it—white roses. “You’re such a cheese ball.”

 

 

“But you love this cheese ball.”  He grins from ear to ear and the petite hoyden couldn’t agree more as she lovingly gazes at the matching silver band on their ring fingers. “Let’s take a family photo! Jeno, come here! Yah, Joonmyeon can you take a photo of us?”

 

 

Joonmyeon’s inner diva lashes from its confines as he makes an indignant mumbles of “That should be me asking you!”, “Amber, what does he have that I don’t?” and “I’m rich and by New Year’s Eve, I’ll grow twenty inches taller! Let me love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!” before offhandedly making a dramatic exit.

 

 

“Okay…Hyukjae! Take our photo pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!”

 

 

The latter momentarily stares back at his date before painstakingly snatching the camera from the giddy nearly 30’s man. Game-addict Kyuhyun stumbles by, clearly excited to be the distraction.

 

 

“Hey hyung, don’t you think he looks more like Amber and Henry’s son?”

 

 

“I know right? But he does look a bit like Dara noona’s younger brother when he smiles.”

 

 

“Omo, now that you mentioned it, the kid has our Kibum’s eyes—”

 

 

“YAH, TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE ALREADY! MY FACE CAN’T HOLD UP THIS SMILE ANYMORE!”

 

 

The gossiping pair manages to dodge the wine glass dislodged at them by the fuming umma as Hyukjae frazzles to get a hold of the camera. He signals them to stand back to their pose, Jeno bundled in between his young parents, full blown dino smiles plastered on their faces. Just as the beholder of putrid feet was about to snap another shot, Amber falls down to her knees, face barred from any colour.  

 

 

“Shisus, Amber! Are you okay?”

 

 

The chunks of undigested food from the banquet from five hours ago erupting from her lips was enough to answer Hyukjae’s question. Donghae gingerly lifts her from her position as he placed her on a chair nearby. He gingerly wipes the mess left on her lips, Jeno coaxing his mother to relax. Realization soon dawned over the main dancer as he gapes at the pair.

 

 

“OMG Donghae, you didn’t!” Amber bits her lip, slowly regaining a pink tint as Donghae whistles happily at his group mate. “Wait, I thought you guys said after you’re married—” Instantly both flashed the wedding ring they’ve been publicly sporting since last week. “Holy , wow! Congrats, you two!”

 

 

“Why wasn’t I invited? Hmph! Well anyway, congrats on the baby and the wedding I wasn’t invited to! I better be the child’s godfather, DongAss! I shall introduce him into the wonderful world of StarCraft!”

 

 

"I guess you aren't a dumb fish after all!"

 

 

“Man, Joonmyeon’s gonna have a fit!”

 

 

Wishes truly do come true and Donghae couldn’t be happier to have his granted, not once, not twice but thrice as much as he had originally expected.

 

 


 

I think I'm gonna start updating my other two fics by tomorrow. Not sure...maybe right after I make my design plate. I'll try. After two more one shots, I'll be focusing on my other two stories :) really sorry for the lack of updates >.< 

 

By the way, have you guys seen these? ASJNDKMSLS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FEELS RIGHT NOW HAJKDNSJ

 

photo tumblr_mybqsxYmLD1si34j5o1_250_zps4f4b140f.gifphoto tumblr_mybmyvlAWl1selhs2o1_250_zps51032aa6.gifphoto tumblr_inline_myc3ai4Q671r5bygr_zps744c6120.gif

photo tumblr_myct7324BH1snsvyfo4_250_zpse026c9ec.gif

 

photo tumblr_myct7324BH1snsvyfo3_250_zps9a4d3f71.gifphoto tumblr_myct56rekv1slh36lo2_250_zpsafecf765.gif

photo tumblr_mycqze0Eca1qky25go3_500_zps150a0fab.gif

 

ESPECIALLY THESE?? KYAAAAAAAAAAA EXOBER FEELS <3 <3

 

photo 621712_585642944850664_1964377251_o_zpsffe1e3a6.jpg

photo 1533721_585464264868532_373493060_n_zps3534d446.jpg

 

photo 1510353_585652171516408_253690413_n_zps9bf5ddd3.jpg

photo 1497603_585651918183100_1920018321_n_zpsfa62faf7.jpg

photo 1512520_585924334822525_1286892757_n_zps2112fba7.jpg

 

photo tumblr_mye6je7sxT1saq0axo1_250_zps6a4544e4.gifphoto tumblr_mye6je7sxT1saq0axo2_250_zps7d446fe4.gifphoto tumblr_mye6je7sxT1saq0axo3_250_zpsb88b1a64.gifphoto tumblr_mye6je7sxT1saq0axo4_250_zps10470b57.gif