QUEENKA AND KINGKA KWANGMIN WORK TOGETHER

Cinderella gone wrong: Gongju's story
You and your sisters separate ways. 
 
"See you later unnie!" they yelled running off into a different building. 
 
You enter campus grounds hearing screams from fellow school mates. Some girls; most boys.
 
"Yah! Look it's our QUEENKA!!<3"
 
"GOOD MORNING GONGJUYAH!"
 
"WE LOVE YOU GONGJUYAH, FOREVER OUR QUEENKA"
 
and such cheers were heard when you walked into the building.
Guys followed you with fan letters and gifts in their hands. "Would you be my girlfriend?" asked the quarterback of the football team. You continued to walk away. "SHE'S SO AMAZING!" yelled the same guy.
 
 Aishi... Will they ever stop this? Well, the screaming at least. The better treatment is great. It's just the screaming, you thought to yourself and smirked afterwards. 
 
While at your locker more screams came as the kingka's of he school arrived. 
 
Great. They're here. Less attention to me. You thought taking out the supplies you needed for your classes.
 
"AH! THE KINGKA'S ARE HERE!!"
 
"WE LOVE YOU!"
 
"YOUNGMIN LOOKS SO CUTE"
 
"KWANGMIN IS SO MATURE FOR THE YOUNGER ONE"
 
"MINWOO! LOOKING COOL WITH YOUR HAT"
 
"DONGHYUN LOOKS AMAZING WITH HIS RED HAIR"
 
"CAN I HAVE A PIECE OF GUM JEONGMIN?"
 
"SEONGHYUNG IS SO COOL!"
 
 Such cheers were being heard as the boys made their way to their lockers.
 
"Good morning Queenka." the boys said in unison as they passed you.
 
"Good morning Kingkas." you replied with a frown.
 
How did they become Kingkas? I really don't get it. And why do our lockers have to be separate from the other students? And same classrooms? Pssh. You have got to be kidding me.
 
"Good morning Gongjuyah" your friends YuRi, EunJoo, and JanDi greeted as you walked through the door.
 
"Sup."
 
"Your party last night was amazing! The best part ever!" said YuRi jumping up and down.
 
"Calm yourself. Anyway, what are we doing today?" 
 
"How am I supposed to know I'm not the teacher of this class." JanDi replied checking her nails.
 
"You aren't the teacher but your father is. Now what are we doing?"
 
"I don't know. Just wait."  Just then,  JanDi's dad, Mr.Jong, walked into the class briefcase in one hand and a cup of coffee on the other. 
 
"Good morning class. Please take your seats quickly, we have a lot to learn today."
 
The class passed by the same as any other day: you answered most questions, finished your work early, chewed gum, texted, and went to sleep. But one thing was different.
 
"Class we are doing a partner project. I will pick partners!" the class groaned at this and everyone put their heads down. "Now now. It isn't that bad. This project will be an easy A! You and your partner will research on a country that both of you would like to visit. You will need to know the location, the flag, the capital, and other items. It will be on your rubric."
 
Easy peasy you thought to yourself now to know what fool I'm partnered with.
 
Mr.Jong went through the list of students and partnered them. 
 
YuRi with MinWoo
EunJoo with YoungMin
JanDi with JeongMin
 
. Not one of them?!
 
"Gongju with KwangMin." with that you screamed(in your head).
 
 what the @&$ 
 
You looked at Kwamgmin. He smiled then was pulled by Youngmin. He was whispering something into Kwangmin's ears. He smiled an even wider smile and did a hand shake with his twin brother.  Both the Jo twins looked at you and smiled
what are they up to? you thought and glared at them.
 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I know i at this but I'm trying my best..
Tank you for subbing and reading my first story. ^^