Not Going?

Cinderella gone wrong: Gongju's story

" Miss Gongju?" the maid started, "are you not supposed to go to Kwangmin's house?"

"I am supposed to go but I choose not to."

"But miss, this is for a grade."

"I don't care I can't stand being around him."

"Yes ma'am..." she walked away in silence.

---------

You were listening to music i your room when your father knocked in your room.

"Gongju! Get dressed. I'm bringing you out."

sigh.. "Yes appa."

You went into your closet and took out an oversized shirt with a panda on it and distressed skinny jeans. You rought a wallet full of money just incase you wanted to buy something while you were out.

"ah there's my Princess" appa said spreading his arms out and smile the :D face~

You gave a quick smile and walked out into the yard.

"Hello miss."

"Hello, Mr.Lee"

As soon as you got into the car your father whispered something in Mr.Lee's ears.

"Araso?"

"Yes sir." He got into the driver's seat and drove off.

"Isn't appa coming with us?" you asked the cauffuer .

"No. He said something suddenly came up."

Aishi. Where were we supposed to go anyway? You checked your phone for the time. 3:38 pm.

You drove around for minutes then finally you arrived at a house.

"Mr.Lee? Where are we?" you asked getting out of the car.

"Your father gave me orders to drive you here. Please call me when you are done." with that he drove out of sight while you were still standing infront of the house with amazement.

--------

You walked to the door and rang the bell. Braks and voices were being heard from inside of the house. While waiting you turned around and looked at the neighborhooding houses.

Well this isn't one of the girls' houses for sure. You thought to yourself when you heard the door knob turn.

An old lady opned the door. "Hello, you must be Gongju."

 

What the.. How does this lady know me?

 

"Please do come in. Make yourself comfortable." she escorted you into the parlor where you found books, magazines, and pictures. "I'll tell my soon that you are here."

 

Son? What son? Who son? Where am I?!

 

--------

Moments later you heard voices in the kitchen. His voice.


WHAT?! You got to your feet and slowly walked to the door and peeked out.

You saw his brown hiar. His tall structure and his twin...

a blonde guy. same hight. adn..CHEERFUL

 

 

Could it be?

 

The twins turned around.

 

 

No

 

 

 

KWANGMING AND YOINGMIN'S HOUSE?!

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and commenting my story! It really gives me the courage to write more^^