To KwangMin's House

Cinderella gone wrong: Gongju's story

  A piece of paper made it's way to you. It was from YuRi.
 

•Good luck with KwangMin. I hear he's a kisser. xD•

You looked at YuRi, she laughed silently and looked away.

Oh that little...., You said to yourself in anger while crampling her paper.

The bell rang and Mr.Jong let everyone out. You gathered your books when Kwangmin went to you and handed you a piece of paper. You took it and put it in your pocket.

"Ani! Read it now." said Kwangmin holding your arm. You look at him and nudged his hand off of your arm. You pushed him aside and went to your next class.

Out side your class, you found the kingkas outside of the door waiting for Kwangmin.

 

"Have fun doing the project with Kwangmin" Youngmin said smiling at you.

"What ever you and your brother are up to. I don't want to be part of it.
ARASO?!" you said pushing your way through them.

 

"Aishi. Why is she so Gongju. She's so rude. I'm pretty sure Kwangmin can handle her. I believe in him." said Jeongmin.

You heard what they said and walked up to them. "You and your brother areabsolutely annoying. I have no idea how and why you became the kingkas of this school. But listen to me now. Mess with me and I will mess you up. Don't use me as your damned toy. ARASO?"

 

The boys looked in astonishment. You glared at everyone of them and walked way.

The rest of the morning went by fast. Nothing new like always.


 

 

Then came lunch.
 

 

"GONGJU COME SIT WITH US!" you heard your sisters yell from across the room. You looked at them then at your food then back to them. You shook your head and headed outside to the picnic tables.
 

Finally alone time


"Haha. Oh. Look Kwangmin. It's Gongjuyah." The boys pushed him towards you and they ran away.
 

"yah!" Kwangmin complained and bumped into you.
 

"YAH! Watch where you're going!" you said turning around. You were shocked to see Kwangmin standing behind you and annoyed that he was there. "What are you doing here?"
 

He was still standing, his hands behind his back and his head looking down on his shoes. "The boys and I were going to sit here. When thwy saw you sitting there, they pushed me into you."
 

And this is the guy I have to work with. Greeeeat.


You started to turn around when he said "Anyway. Here's my address. Be there 5:30pm SHARP. We have to start asap. ````

You took the piece of paper in his hands and stood up. "Okay. Here throw these away." You handed him your tray while you headed in.

The rest of the day went by fast. No homework since you finished it all in class.

You looked at the piece of paper KwangMin gave you.

So we're going to his house for the project. This ought to be fun.

The bell rang and Kwangming came up to you. "Don't forgt to come over" he smiled and walked away.

 

 

-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Thanks for reading. (:

Like it so far?