Gongju's Dream

Cinderella gone wrong: Gongju's story

This chapter is basically the Draw with me video. If you haven't watched it, please do.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Where am I?

You wondered waking up on the floor. There was glass infront of you as if  diviging you in 2. You tapped it and saw Kwangmin; he ran towards you.  He tried to say something but you just couldn't hear it. He triend screaming, nothing.

You both thought for a while. Finally, He took out two pieces of chalk and wrote on the glass.

"Can you write?" he tossed a chalk over the glass.

"Of course Duh."

In shock of what you wrote he jumped back a little and wrote, "How about drawing?smiley"

"(ie drawing) yes"

He jumped back and blushed."You don't even look like that." He drew you and pointed to your chest with the word FLAT on it.

You juped back in horro. You started drawing/writing when he sat down.

You and Kwangmin drew for hours and hours. Always divided by the glass.

He then stared at you in sadness.

You blushed and looked away.

He put his hand on the glass; he did this in sadness. You did as he did but with happiness. You kept your hands there for a moment then he pulled back.

"It feels cold," he wrote. You bowed your head in sadness. "I want to be with you," he added.

You smiled a pretend smile (like  ^u^) adn wrote, "You are with me. Only there's a glass between us."

He got up in anger  adn started punching the glass.

You got up and tried to stop him.

Moments later, he cracked the glass and motioned you to stand back. With another punch he broke the glass.

But then, the shards of the broken glass put itself together again ripping the flesh of of Kwangmin's arms.

You stood there watching everything happen.

 

Days/Weeks/Moths Later

 

You and Kwangmin were sitting infront of each other still with the glass between both of you.

"Are you okay?" you wrote.

He nodded ad you smiled with releif.

"smileyWanna draw?" you asked.

He used his other hand and wrote in a very messy way, "I can't anymore."

You frowned to this news.3

 

The Next Day

 

You covred youself in a cloak. In front of you on the other side of the glass was a package for Kwangmin.

"For you"

He sat down and stared at it.

You smiled and tilted your head.

He opened it, jawdropped, and accidentaly pushed the gift away knocking it out.

It was your hand

 

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock buzzing.

Why did I just dream of him? I don't even like him.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

or does she? bwahahahyeah.no

Thanks for reading<3

Comment on anything >.>