Time to Work

Cinderella gone wrong: Gongju's story

"Oh! Gongjuyah!" he said walking towards you hile you were trying to hide. "You're late but it's okay, there's still time for us to work."

Aishi.... I guess I'm forced to work...~

You spun around and crossed your arms. "I had no intentions of coming here so lets just hurry up and finish this project."

He mimmicked your pose and said, "Well, lets go up to my room then." He motioned you through the door adn up to stairs.

Youngmin saw you and waved with a jolly smile. "Annyeong Gongjuyah!"

You looked at him and continued walking.

"Aigoo. Is she always like that?" Mrs.Jo asked from a distance.

Kwangmin nooded, "Yes, but she is a smart person umma."

 

 

In Kwangmin's room

 

You were writing and drawing while Kwangmin was researching. He noticed this and threw a pillow at you hitting your face.

"Yah! What was that for?" you asked standing up from where you were.

"You need to focus and not draw." he said walking towards you, "what are you drawing anyway?" He looked over your shoulder to see what you were drawing, but you quickly snatched the notepad away so he wouldn't see anything.

"What I draw is none of your business," you said holding the pad behind your back.

"But it's on MY notepad, not yours so, yes, I do have the right to know." he put his arms around you tring to take the pad but you slapped his arm away.

"Yah! What do you think are you doing! Get your hands off of me this instance!"

 

Suddenly, Youngmin walked into the room and saw what you adn Kwangmin were doing.

"Yah. Kwangmin!" he winked and made a heart with his hands with you two in it. "ahhh~ so cute!"

Kwangmin put his arm down and chased after Youngmin. You sat on the computer chair and researched. 15 minutes later Kwangmin came in with a tray of food and drinks.

"Umma made this for us so dig in before we do more work."

"Hey, Kwangmin. Can we continue to work on this tomorrow?" you asked getting up to get food.

Kwangmin looked at the clock and noticed that it was getting late, "Sure. That's a good idea."

After eating you and Kwangmin hung out for a while.

Playing videogames.

Talking about school adn anything else interesting.

Listened to music

etc~

 

10:30

 

 

"Omo! Is that the right time?!" you asked Kwangmin after playing Mario Kart.

"Yeah! We must've lost track of the time! Do you want me to drive you home or would you rather call your chaoffeur?" he asked getting up.

"I'll call first and if no one picks you drive me home."

You called Mr. Lee, then your appa, then lastly uour umma. No one answered.

 

 

Aishi! Why wont they pick up? I don't want Kwangmin to know where I live :O

 

You turned arounf to find Kwangmin staring at you.

"Let's go!:D " Kwaningmin said in glee firuting that no one picked up your phone calls.

"fine..." you said and slyly followed him out of the house.

"Umma! I will give Gongju a ride home! I will be back as soon as possible!" Kwangmin said waving good bye to his umma.

Youngmin popped his head out of door with a grin on his face. Kwangmin started pushing you out so that his tin wouldn't be able to tease you.

"Hey! Watch it, would you!" you said squirming out of Kwangmin's control.

"Just get in the car so he wont say anything." Kwangmin said letting go of you.

"Gongju! Don't forget to give Kwangmin a good night kiss!" he said and started laughing. He laughed so hard he fell to the ground.

 

 

In front of your house

 

"I'm sorry about what Youngmin said. I didn't tell him to do that, or anything at all." he said unlocking the door.

"It's okay I guess.."

A long pause of silence built up but you broke it by unbuckling your seat belt. "Thanks for driving me home."

"No problem."

"Goodnight" you said in unison. He laughed causing you to laugh.

You opened the door when he cut you off, "Gongjuyah."

"hmm?"

"Come over here to my window."

You walked around ot his window and bent down a little so you and him were at eye level.

"You can still kiss me, ya'know." he said with a hopeful smile.

You stood striaght up and thumped his forhead. "Don't count on it"

He laughed and drove off. "Goodnight Gongjuyah!"

You took your keys out and walked in.

The entire time  that you were getting ready for be you thought of Kwangmin.

 

No.

I can't like him.

That's gross.

YUCK!

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey guise!

Thanks for reading, subbing, and commenting! I love it when you do that! (: it makes me feel special and creative<3