School te Next Day

Cinderella gone wrong: Gongju's story

Kwangmin and his friends were gathered around his desk making a bunch of noises.

“Yah! What did you guys do? Did you kiss her?” asked Jeongmin popping his bubble gum.

“What base did you get to?” asked Donghyung.

“Yah!! What base DID you get to?” all the boys asked but Youngmin pulled his twin aside. “We’re not done yet!” chorused the boys.

The Jo twins were whispering to each other when you walked in.

“Annyong” they greeted.

“Annyong. Do we finish the project at your house or mine?” you asked Kwangmin ignoring his twin.

“Where ever you want to finish it.” replied Kwangmin looking at his twin behind you. Youngmin was mouthing some things but stopped the second you turned around.

“We’re doing it my house this time; same time.” He nodded in assurance and you walked away.

Youngmin and Kwaningmin were still whispering but you didn’t hear everything that they were saying.

 

Kwangmin’s POV

“Are you gonna confess that you like her or not?” asked your twin.

“I will, but not now. We’re just warming up to each other.” you pushed through and sat down where the guys were.

No one’s POV

Gongju and Kwangmin talked a lot more in class than usual. All the other students found it weird but great since their Queenka and Kingka are getting along now. Kwangmin’s friends whenever they could, but he didn’t let it bother him.

 

 

Gongju’s POV
why are they bothering him so much? It’s just for a project anyway. Geez. Guys need to grow up some time.

 

Just then a group of girls walked to you their arms crossed.

“Yah! Gongju!” called the tallest girl.

 You looked her way and nodded.

“Stay away from Kwanging! He was mine first.” said the girl glaring at you.

In reply to this you just walked away but the girl stopped you.

“The names Nelly Gu, I have warmed you so be cautious.” She let go of your arm and walked off with her drones.

 

Aishi.. what’s her problem. IT’S JUST A DAMN PROJECT!!

 

Just then the doorbell rang.At the end of the day, everything was great. You got home and took a bath, changed into skinnny jeans and a pullover, and got things ready for Kwangmin to come over. You told the chef to make  treats and some drinks. Just then the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Through the door you could see Kwangmin posing by the pillar.

“Hey, come one. We have to go. We’ll do the project afterwards or tomorrow.” You looked at him puzzled, “Are you coming or no?” he asked again.

“H-Hold on.” You walked in and told the chef not to make anything anymore and told your parents that you’d be out with Kwangmin.

“Have fun kiddo!” your appa said.

“Let’s go!” you said in unison and got into Kwangmin’s car. “Where are we going?” you asked Kwangmin while he was turning on the engine.

“it’s a secret!” he said and drove out of the yard.

“This isn’t a date right?” you asked him shyly.

“Think of it anyway you want to.” He the radio and smiled. 

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

hey guys. sorry for not updating. Ill be updating more often though since i got mahh laptop bwahhahah but i still have summer work todo so somethings may be delayed...

LOVE YOU~ keep commenting and subscribing<3

duces