Gong-Min's "DATE"

Cinderella gone wrong: Gongju's story

 

Inside of the car, Gongju kept asking Kwangmin where they were going but all he said was, “You’ll see when we get there.” Every time he replied this it made Gongju madder than she already was.

“Bring me back home if you’re not gonna tell me where we’re going,” stated Gongju.

“You can stop wondering because we’re here,” replied Kwangmin parking the car.

Gongju got out of the car and looked at her surrounding, “Whoa,” said Gongju in awe. Kwangmin had brought her to the Han River. “Is this fine? We might have to increase our project meeting if we don’t get anything done today,” informed Gongju.

“Yeah, it’s fine,” said Kwangmin walking towards her. “Shall we walk?” Kwangmin offered his hands but Gongju refused it.

“I am not you girlfriend, so I won’t be holding your hand.”

Kwangmin died a little but he just smiled and stared walking.

They walked the perimeter of the river, talking, laughing, and getting to know each other better.

 

He/She is actually an amazing personthought both Kwangmin and Gongju.

 

When they were walking shoulder to shoulder Kwangmin felt Gongju’s hand and held it. Thankfully, Gongju blushed and ignored it.

They started flirting with each other, but then a small grumble was heard.

“Was that you?” asked Kwangmin.

“Ne,” answered Gongju touching her stomach. “Can we go eat somewhere?”

“Of course, I’m hungry as well!”

Kwangmin lead Gongju back to the car and closed the door for her.

 

He’s such a gentle man:3

 

They drove around until they found a restaurant called Le Grande. They got seated the second they walked in. The waitress seated them at a window seat it was dim lit with candles, roses were placed on the middle of the table. “Wow. This is amazing” commented Gongju on the beauty of the restaurant. They ordered and ate. They talked to each other sweetly. When they were done eating the waitress placed the bill on the table and took their plates.

“I’ll pay for the bill,” said Gongju; Kwangmin put his hand on Gungjo’s .

“No it’s ok. Dinner’s on me.” They smiled at each other and with no hesitation Gongju agreed.

“Do you want to go home now,” asked Kwangmin.

“What time is it?”

“Its 11:00” said Kwangmin checking his watch.

“Yeah. I should head home soon,” said Gongju with a frown.

“Oh okay, but before we go I want to ask you something.” Kwangmin took her hand and drove back to the Han River. When they arrived, Kwangmin got out of the car and called someone. He hung up and smiled back at Gongju sitting on top of the car. “You’ll love it.” Kwangmin said joining Gungju.

Just then Kwangmin’s friends emerged with posters in their hands. When everyone got out, each 6 of them held up the sign.

Gongju gasped in shock when she saw his message.

The posters spelled out: WILL YOU BE MY GIRL FRIEND?

She took out her phone and took a picture while Kwangmin dismissed his friends. Youngmin handed his brother a white rose. “Good luck,” he said patting Kwangmin’s back.

“Yes.” She said through tears of joy and hugged Kwangmin. She squeezed him hard nearly suffocating him.

“Hey! We just got together, no need to kill me.” he loosening her grip. He took her hand and got her into the car.

Kwangmin drove her home. When they got to her house, Gongju got out of the car and said thank you. Without another word she walked towards her house, but Kwangmin called out to her.

“What?” she asked walking back to the car.

“Come here,” he said. She walked to his window and met eyes with him.

“Gimmie a kiss?” said Kwangmin with a questioning tone.

Gongju giggled and kissed Kwangmin. “Goodnight, oppa.”

“Goodnight, Gongju.”

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

hope you guys liked the update. Been busy learning korean. reading. danceing. and looking for hs boarding schools.

wish me luck

bye

SARANG HAE

ps. thanks for subscribing and commenting! keep it up and ill update more<3