The Usual Morning

Cinderella gone wrong: Gongju's story
"Gongjuyah. It is time to wake up Gongjuyah."
 
Your mother was trying to wake you up. It was the beginning of second semester. to celebrate the last day of vication, you and your friends partied your butts off and slept extremely late. "GONGJUYAH! IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP!" your mother repeated but this time she said it through a blowhorn with a cheerful tone waking you up from a hangover.
 
"Good morning umma...." you replied with beer breath.
 
"aishi.... go wash your mouth before you go and eat. you have beer breath again." said your mother through her pinched nose.
 
You got out of the bed and stretched. You made your way to your bathroom and took a bath, and put on your uniform: an orange polo and khaki pants plus some accessories (I had to wear those once-.-).
 
As you made your way downstairs, your twin sisters came out of their rooms also wearing their uniforms.
 
"Good morning unnie" they greeted in unison. In reply you nudged your head at them. They giggled at this think that you were cool for doing so.
 
The three of you made your way to the dinning room where the chef made a feast for you and your family for your breakfast.  Your parents walk into the room and they sat on opposite sides of the table. 
 
"Good morning umma. Good morning appa." your sisters greeted in unison. "how were your sleep?"
 
"Great. thank you for asking" said your mother.  Everyone turned their attention on you. "How was your sleep Gongjuyah?"
 
"It was okay" you replied keeping your head down focused on the remaining food in your plate. 
 
"That's great. have f--"
 
"I'm going." you cut your momther off and headed for the door. 
 
"Wait for us unnie!" the twins yelled stuffing thier mouths of food and running your way. "Good bye umma. appa." they said throught stuffed mouths and bowed to your parents before leaving.
 
"Good morning madam." greeted your chauffeur while oppening the door.
 
"Good morning Mr.Lee" Mr. Lee as one of your friend's father. He has been in the family since you were a baby. You trusted him more than anyone, even your parents.
 
You and your sisters got into the car and Mr.Lee drove you to school.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 

Well, I'd say that this was a good beginning. Please comment on anything. Any suggestions and correctins are accepted~ Also, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING TO MY STORY(: