Yulsung's Trip to HongKong!

After SM Town

Yuri POV

Yulsung family including Yuri's parents and Yesung's parents go to picnic together.

Since there's a long holiday,they decided to go to visit Hong Kong.

"Omma,Appa!"Yuri waved her hands to their parents.

"Yuri,It's been so long to meet you!"Yuri's Omma said and hugged Yuri.

As Yesung's parents came,Yuri greeted them.

"Yuri,long time no see,How are you?"Yesung's Omma asked Yuri.

"I'm fine,omma."Yuri said as she called her kids,"Baekhyun,Ara! Came here!"

"Wae,Omma?"Ara asked."Let's greet your grandparents!"Baekhyun and Ara greeted them.

Their cuteness makes the grandparents giggled,"Wow,your so cute!"

"And where's my son?"Yesung's Omma asked.Yuri looked around and said,"I think he is.....in the bathroom."

As Yuri noticed Yesung is running to them,Yuri frowned and asked,"Oppa,why are you so late?"

"I...I go to the bathroom."Yesung explained.But the fact is he wake up late.

"Okay I think we should go to the airport now"Yuri's Appa suggested.

Half and a hour later

They arrivied the airport.They waited for the flight to Hong Kong.

Times go fast as the flight is begin to fly.Yuri sat with Yesung and their kids while their parents sat together.

"Appa,we are so bored."Ara said and pouted.Baekhyun saw Ara's pouting so he pouted too.

"Aww...Look at them! They are so cute!!!"Yesung's Omma said.

This is Baekhyun

And this is Ara.

"Well...They really do look cute sometimes."Yesung commented.As Yuri giggled.

They arrivied Hong Kong finally.

"Wow Oppa,look!"Yuri said as she pointed at the shopping mall's window.

Yesung and Yuri loves shopping so much so they walked inside excitedly.

"Yul,isn't it look good?"Yesung found some awesome accessaries.

Yuri widen her eyes and screamed,"Ooh!Perfect!Let's buy it."

As Yulsung enjoying shopping at the mall,their kids and parents sighed.

"Grandma,I'm bored."Baekhyun complained and pouted.

Ara complained too,"Grandpa,I'm hungry."

Yesung and Yuri's parents sighed and called Yulsung,"Yah!Your kids are complaining!"

They shouted as Yulsung turned around,sighing too."What did I do wrong anyway?"Yesung complained.

Yuri pouted and said,"It's our mistake for taking them to Hong Kong."

They sighed again.

As Ara complained hungry,so Yesung suggested to go to a chinese restaurant.

"Oppa,did you came here before?"They walked into the restaurant and asked Yesung.

Yesung nodded and added,"Well...Maybe yes or maybe no."

Yuri frowned and sighed.She whispered to Yesung,"Wae?"

Yesung frowned and said,"Um....I went here in 2009...for the photo book of Boys in City.Don't you know anyway."He smirked.

"Yah! I can't remember so many things!"Yuri complained as their kids giggled.

They waited for a table for them.Soon as they got a table and ordered the food.

"Omma,where do you want to go later?"Yuri asked.

Yuri's mom shooked her head and said,"I'm tired.I want to stay at the hotel."

Yesung's mom yawned and said,"Yeah me too."As soon as she noticed Yesung's about to ask her the same question.

"Well...then we should be with you."Yuri commented.But Yesung's dad said,"No need.We will take care of the kids.So don't worry."

Yuri and Yesung smiled at each other.They thought,"This is a really good chance."

They finished eating and Yuri and Yesung's parents went to the hotel as Yulsung went shopping.

"Ooh Oppa,it is so relaxing."Yuri said and yawning.

"Wae?"Yesung giggled and asked.

"Our kids are not here.So.....Yooooo~!"Yuri  said excitedly.Yesung giggled at her cuteness.

"Well...I think it've been so long that we go shopping like this."Yesung said.

Yuri nodded and discovered some beautiful clothes.She screamed,"Omo!!That clothes and shose are so gorgerous!"

Yuri ran into the shop.Oops!Seems like the shopkeeper find out that she is Yuri and with a guy.Luckily,she didn't see clearly of the guy.

Yuri stopped jumping around and whispered to Yesung,"Oppa,the shopkeeper looks weird."

"Oops,good thing she didn't noticed me."Yesung joked.As the shopkeeper know that the guy is Yesung.She covered so that she would not scream or shout.

"Excuse me?Can I have a look of those shoes?"Yuri asked one of the sales in the shop.

The sales nodded and pass the item to Yuri carefully.

"Thank you."Yuri said as she try those shoes.They are gorgerous and it is much cheaper than buying in Korea.

"Good thing I have brought enough money."Yesung joked again as the sales asked softly,"Um...may I ask something?"

They nodded and giggled at the shy sales."Can I take a photo with you?I'm your big fans!"

"Oh of course!"Yuri replied and they took a nice picture."Thank you so much!!! I love Super Junior and Girl's Generation so much!"

Yulsung smiled.Yesung said,"It's Super Generation now."Yuri nodded and laughed.

"You two looked so perfect together!And you got married finally! All of my friends was so excited but we can't go to your wedding party."the sales said.

"Oh too bad...Or maybe we can give you a CD."Yuri suggested as Yesung said"But we didn't have any now,Yul"

The sales seems disappointed.Yuri suddenly think of a way to give her a CD of their wedding party.

"Well...maybe you can give us your address so that we can send the CD to you when we went back Korea."Yuri suggested.

"Thank you very much but...."The sales said and cutted off by Yesung,"No but."

The sales nodded and wrote her address on a paper.She smiled and said,"Thank you so much!"

It is late now so Yuri and Yesung decided to leave.

They went to the hotel as it is too late so their parents and kids were asleep already.

"Wow...today is so tired."Yuri said while yanwing.

Yesung nodded and said,"But it is interesting,right?"He smiled at Yuri and hugged her.

Yesung POV

The Next Day

Yesung was still sleeping as Yuri got up already.

"Woooooow!!!!"Yuri screamed which wake up Yesung from his dreamland.

"Aww...what's happening?"Yesung asked as his voice's still not wake up as he noticed Yuri was reading a newspaper.

"Mwoh?"Yesung asked again since Yuri haven't reply him yet.

Yuri turned to him slowly and threw the newspaper to him,"See it!"

Yesung yawned and read the newspaper carefully.He finished reading it then he shouted,"Mwoh???!!"

The totally wake up their parents and kids up.Baekhyun pouted and asked Yesung,"Appa,why are you shouting?"

As Ara was crying,Yuri comforted her and Yesung's omma asked,"Son,can't calm down?"

Yesung nodded and said,"No,omma.I think something is going to ruin our wonderful trip."

Yuri nodded too while hugging her daughter,"Omma,yesterday we go to a shop then some take photo of us which we don't know."

"Omo?What does that mean then?"Yuri's Omma asked confusingly.

"Thats mean we will end our trip in few days."Yuri said and frowned.

They all sighed.

But suddenly Yesung cheered them up,"Well...but we can at least go to the Ocean Park or something else."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day of my summer holiday....T^T

OMG...Tomorrow,I will try my best to update but because I will be really busy after school...

Anyway,plz keep supporting this fanfic and all of my fanfic!!!^^

Thank you!!!

And I hope all of you can comment,subscribe and vote for me!!!^^

Oh yes~!!!>< Heenim came back already!!And Kibum is going to Hong Kong...keke

Omo!!So cute,right?^^

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!