The Wedding Party(Part 3)

After SM Town

**Yulsung moment's focus**

"Yah!Oppa,what should we do at our performance?"Yuri asked.

"Mwoh?We should do that also?"Yesung sadi as he was pretanding he didn't know anything.

"Oppa!Are you kidding me?"Yuri said seemed getting angry.

"Yes.Always."Yesung replied and smirked.

Yuri screamed and hit Yesung.

"Arh!Why was that?"Yesung screamed.

"You should pay for that and it's not enough yet."Yuri said and have a death glare to Yesung.

At this moment,Seohyun was carrying a camera and apporached them.

"Hey unnie and oppa,Would you want to take a picture?"Seohyun asked politely.

"Kim Jongwoon,you better say yes or else I'll...."Yuri stopped and glare at Yesung again.

And Kyuhyun's following Seohyun with his own camera too.

"Hyung,you have no choice..."Kyuhyun said as he gave out an evil smile to Yesung.

"Yah!Wae?I didn't want to say no..."Yesung said and leaned closer to Yuri and ready for taking photos.

"Okay~**camera's sound**"Seohyun and Kyuhyun said"It's done!"

As they walked away.

**Haesica moment's focus**

"Hey,Sica!Do you want some drinks?"Donghae asked and noticed that Sica's cold.

"Do you feel cold?Here's my jacket!"Donghae continued and pass the jacket to Sica.

Sica felt so in loved and protected.

"Thx,Donghae."Sica replied shortly with a warm smile which makes DongHae melts.

Donghae smiled widly back to Jessica and hugged Sica lightly.

**Camera's sound again**

"Aww...Look at these lovebirds!Kyu oppa!"Seohyun screamed as Kyuhyun ran towards her.

"Wow~!What a great moment that we captured!Great job,babe!"Kyuhyun replied and giggled.

"Aww...There's two lovebirds disturbing a couple...."Donghae shouted teasingly.

"Yo~!Hyung!Stop being too man in front of Sica."Kyuhyun commented and sighed.

"Yah!Just stop it!"Sica and Seohyun shouted and stopped them.

**Sifany moment's focus**

"Oppa,look at them!They are still like kids.haha"Fany commented and giggled while lying on Siwon.

"FanyFany ah~We are still kids,right?"Siwon replied playfully.

"Yah!Do you really mean that?"Fany laughed and said.

"huh?What are you talking about?"Siwon asked confusingly.

"Oppa!!!Stop asking me!!!"Fany screamed to Siwon's ear loudly.

"Aww...It's more painful than your hitting!"Siwon can'theld back and said while covering his ears.

Yulsung apporach them after bringing some drinks and snacks from the party table.

"Fany ah"Yuri called.

"Neh?"Fany turned around and see Yuri and Yesung,"What's that?"She continued and pointing at the snacks which carrying by Yesung.

"Hyung,what's your job now?A waiter?"Siwon teased Yesung and giggled.

But Yesung was a little mad at Siwon's not so funny jokes.Anyway he replied him in a more funny way.

"Then how'bout you?Mr.Choi?Being a driver or something?"Yesung said which makes Yuri laughed.

"Yah!Yul,can you stop laughing?Is it funny enough for you to laugh so long?"Yesung continued and four of them laughed.

Yuri laughed even more harder.

**Soowook moment's focus**

"I'm so hungry now..."Soo young said as she want if Ryewook could give her some food.

Buy Ryewook glanced her and said,"What do you want,huh?"

"Oh oppa!Treat me some food!!"Soo begged him.But there's no response.

"Yah!Oppa! I begged you!"

"But there's some food overthere!"Ryewook said and pointed at the party table.

The party table was just a little bit far away from where the Soowook seat.

So as Sooyoung was tired and didn't want to go over there.

"Oppa!Help me to get some."Soo said as she was smiling and try to act cute to Ryewook.

"Yah!Arrasso!You lazy girl!"Ryewook stuck his tongue out and sighed.

When he's leaving Soo to the party table,Soo shouted at the back,"Kim Ryewook,Saranghaeyo!!"

"Yah!This pabo!"Ryewook saw it and shouted saranghae to Soo back.

And continued to get some food for Soo.

Get back the party started again 

"Okay so the party is still running good and there's another performance of...."Heechul hosted.

"Yah!Don't stop!Just tell us!"Shindong get  a bit annoying.

"I want you to guess it!Pabo!"Heecul said and hitted Shindong lightly.

"Okay...So...It's....Seohyun and Kyuhyun!"Shindong sadi as Seokyu came out and have a sea of screaming,clappings and shouting!

Kyuhyun try to grab to mic but too late.The mic was grabbed by Seo JooHyun.

"Alright!Let's begin our duet singing!"Seohyun said and ready for singing.

"Wait...Seobaby! It is too simple for us to have a duet,right?"Kyuhyun asked.

"So....What do you want?"Seohyun said as Kyuhyun pressed his lip lightly on Seohyun's.

All of their fans screamed and almost have heart attacks!

Sungmin saw that scene and whispered to Sunny,"What if we do this too?"

Sungmin and Sunny smirked and thoght of another special thing.

"Okay,so let's sing,oppa!"Seohyun said as they finished their kiss.

"Yes and we have not much song so maybe just have old songs back?"Kyuhyun suggested.

"Sure.And it's Way Back Into Love  "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NTlH-ob650

"Thank you!!"Kyuhyun and Seohyun said and bowed.

Taeteuk walk onto the stage again.....

"Yah!Why are you twon here again?"Heechul askked.

"Because the next performance is ours!!You konw it chul!"Leeteuk replied and threw a wink to Heechul.

"Okay anyway it's Taeteuk's performance right now!Enjoy!"Shindong said.

"It is our first duet,right?Taenoog."Teuk asked.

"Yes,and we will sing a song called Missing You Like Crazy!"Taeyeon added and the show started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPuqf-GWV2c

As the performance of Taeteuk is finished.SunSun couple is the next show!

"Neh.Anneoghaseyo! I am Sungmin with Sunny."They bowed and using little aegyo to their fans.

Their fans melted and screamed.

"So we're going to sing a duet show too,right oppa?"Sunny said as she turned to see Sungmin's  adorable face.

"Yup,and this is called Falling Slowly."Sunny continued as Sungmin petted her shoulder softly.

"Yah!Oppa,what's that for?"Sunny asked suddenly and glanced Sungmin.

Sungmin winked to Sunny.

Super Generation saw that and whispered to their sweethearts,"What's mean that?"

But they saw Sunny's giggling to Sungmin which makes them felt more confused.

"I think we should ask our fans!What do you want us to do beside singing?"Sungmin asked the fans.

The fans just kept screaming different answer and SunSun couple didn't heard it clearly.

So Shindong came down the stage to ask one of the lucky fan.

The lucky fan shouted while covering for face shyly,"Sungmin oppa,Kiss Sunny unnie!!!"

They all laughed and stared at SunSun couple.

"Lee SoonKyu,do you want it?"Sungmin asked softly.

As the Super Generation shouted,"Don't ask and kissed her already!!!!!"

Sunny nodded and kissed Sungmin before he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2fv88IOtPc

"Great song and time is running out.We'll have YoonBum now!"

"Yup and we're going to have an acting ahow performance!"Yoona said.

"Okay,hope you guys enjoy!"said Kibum smiling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwEKazncfFc

Everybody clapped and shouting for YoonBum's wonderful acting.

But their performance are not ended so easily.

They use a warm hugged to end their show and makes the show more wonderful!

"Thank you"They both bowed at the same time.

All of the fans giggled for this adorable Acting Visual Couple!

"As soon as the famous and the  most obvious couples' performance are the next!"Heechul said as the fans all know who are the next.

"Yah!Why are they came the so famous,chul Hyung?"Shindong pretended to be confused and asked.

Heechul didn't answered but giggled to Shindong.

At this moment,Donghae and Jessica came onto the stage quietly.

"Yah!Hyung,The answer is still very obvious!"Donghae shouted as he apporach them while holding Sica's hand.

"Wow...It's too obvious,hae!"Eunhyuk shouted under the stage as Hyoyeon try her best to shut his mouth up.

"Oppa!Don't forget us!"A sound from the back yelled.

The host and Haesica turned around and saw Sifany here on the stage too.

"Yah!Don't forget there are another obvious couple too!"Heechul said while giving high-five to Fany.

"But we are more obvious than Haesica."Siwon said.

"So let see who will win!"Sica said to Siwon and glanced Donghae.

"Okay,and their performance will be most amazing maybe?So let's start!"

Sifany:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py7FA1L-hcw

Haesica:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6xVxCmJu4

"So let's clapped for your supporting couple!"Shindong said.

As all the fans clapped for the two couple at the same time.

"Wow...We both win I think?"Fany said and yelled,"Make some noise!"

A sea of noise this time....

Donghae try to host,"And the last but not least couples are Yulsung and Soowook!"

"Yah!Hae,you should go back to your seat not hosting."Heechul remind him again.

The next couples came to the stage.

"And this is our job now!"Yesung said as he grabbed the mic immediately.

"Oppa what should we perform?"Yuri asked Yesung softly.

"Don't worry."Yesung whispered to Yuri.

"Hyung!What are you twon whispering'bout?"Ryewook asked suddenly and scared Yulsung.

"Em...It seems that you are thinking some wrong things...."Sooyoung commented to support Ryewook.

"Yah!You two are so......evil now!"Yuri said and giggled a little.

"Nothing,it's Kyuhyun's fault"Soowook shouted loudly so taht Kyuhyun could listen them even he is under the stage.

"I think we should stop this long hosting and behin our show!"Yesung said as they all ready.

Yulsung:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyLpFfZ6ye0

"Wow beautiful song!!!"All the fans shouted more hard.

Soowook:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8zOrIrtZgs

"Thank you"

----------------------

The wedding party is finally finished and the Super Generation are all really tired and decided to go their new house to sleep.

"Oppa,I think I have something left in my dorm."Seohyun said.

"Yup...And all my games are in the dorm too."Kyuhyun replied.

"So we could go back and get them!"Seohyun suggested.

But Kyuhyun shocked his head and answered,"Nope.I'm so tired now and all I need is sleeping,understand?"

"You lazy Kyuhyun!Then you go to sleep and I'll get my things on my OWN!"Seohyun said as Kyuhyun heard that OWN.

"Okay...Fine....I'll go with you,okay?"Kyuhyun said while dragging his tired body to the dorm.

On the other side

"I think we should go to the dorm again and check if we forgot something,right?"Yesung asked.

"Yup but I'm tired...Oppa,maybe you can pick up them without me!"Yuri said and giggled.

"No!You lazy girl!I don't even know where your things will go!"Yesung said and drag Yuri to the dorm.

When they got into the dorm,they saw Seokyu.

"Yah!Seobaby,why are you here?"Yuri shouted from the back.

Seohyun scared by Yul and turned around,"Unnie,why are you here too?You scared me!"

"Yup and Why are you scaring my baby?"Kyuhyun commented and pulled away from Yesung.

"Yah!Hyung,why you are here?Aren't you finished packing your things?"Kyuhyun asked too uch question at the same time and Yesung got a little annoying.

"Stop asking and let me finished!"Yesung said and stay calm controling not to hit or punch Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just nodded and Yesung begin answering,"Me and Yuri just want to check if we forgot something and she is worried about Seohyun."

"Mwoh?Wait...Worried about Seohyun?What means that?"Kyuhyun started asking again.

"It's becoz of you again,kid!"Yesung said a little loudly so that Kyuhyun can hear him more clearly.

"What?Me?What did I do wrong this time?"Kyuhyun complained.

"Well...I guess no but she is a bit more caring on Seohyun."Yesung whispered so that Yuri would not hear it.

"Okay...so what should I do now?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Nothing."Yesung replied him shortly.

As their wife call them back.

"Oppa,it's still early.Are you tired?"Yuri asked Yesung as he shocked his head.

"Right,so maybe we can have some drinks together?"Kyuhyun suggested.

"Great idea!Our new house have a new cafe.Let's go there then."Yesung continued and winked at Kyuhyun.

"Where do you lived?We have a new cafe near our new house too!"Kyuhyun said aas he know what's the wink for.

"We lived in Cheongdam-dong."Yuri answered before Yesung said.

"Really?Unnie,we lived in there too!"Sephyun said looked so happy.

Kyuhyun smiled to Yesung and begin walk to their new home town.

-About 20minutes later-

"So here we are!"Yesung said as he was pointing at a cafe.

"Wow,isn't it a big and fashionable cafe?"Seohyun said as she finally noticed the cafe.

"Yes,aren't you know this cafe?It's in your new home town now!"Yuri sighed but giggled.

"Well,I just took a look at the house where we live."Seohyun replied.

"How come Kyuhyun didn't took you to look around?"Yuri saidand glared Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked away and hid by Yesung's back trying not to listen.

"Kyuhyun oppa is very busy these days and we just don't have so much time to walk around the...."Seohyun explained but cutter off by Kyuhyun.

"No,Seobaby.It's my fault you don't need to explain."Kyuhyun said as Yuri glanced him curiously.

Yuri thought "Wow this kid is finally grown up.So maybe I can let Kyuhyun take care Seo."

"Unnie?"Seohyun called Yuri's name and scared Yuri.

"huh?"Yuri screamed as her sight turned to where Seohyun's pointing at.

"It's Sunny and Sungmin there."

"Hey hyung!"Kyuhyun said and waved his hand to Sungmin.

"Sungmin,why are you here?"Yesung asked Sungmin and invited Sunny and Sungmin to sit at their table.

"Well,we're living here.I mean this town."Sungmin replied as Sunny was ordering two cups of coffee.

"Mwoh?You guys are living here TOO?"Yuri and Seohyun screamed surprisingly.

"Yah!Can't you two scream softly?"Yesung shouted while he was covering his ears.

"Sorry Yesung Oppa."Seohyun said sorry to Yesung immediately feeling guilty.

"it isn't nescessary to say sorry ,Seo"Yuri commented and glared Yesung.

"Fine.I'll shut my mouth then."Yesung said and sipped his drink.

"Unnies,oppas,it's late now and we should go home."Seohyun suggested to go home.

They nodded and decided to go home.

They are even in the same building and promised to keep in touch with each other and also the other members.

They got married and had almost wonderful marriage life in one year as they all didn't have children that time.

But they think that a perfect marriage life should be with some adorable children.So they planned to have babies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...The wedding party is finally finished!!!

Yo~!!^^Haha so plz waiting for the next chapter!!

Thank you**bow**

I love this picture~!^^