Writing a book?Me?Us!

After SM Town

One day...

The Super Generation gathered together again at a tea party.

Of course,always with their adorable kids.

"Alright,guys!Listen up!"Taeyeon annouced.

Everybody stopped what they're doing just now and looked at Taeyeon,waiting for the announcement.

"Well...Mr.Lee asked me if we can..."Taeyeon said but cut off by Seohyun.

"Finally a comeback?OMG!!! I can't believe it!"Seohyun said excitedly.

Kyuhyun giggled for her cuteness but he commented,"Well...I don't think so."

"Yah yah!Let me finish first! I mean,we're not going to comeback...."Taeyeon said while Seohyun looked disappointed.

Then Taeyeon continued,"But we're going to write a book."

"What book?"Yuri asked in shook because she is really bad at writing instead of Seohyun.

She is the one who has the most lighten up face.

"OMG!!This idea is better."Seohyun said.

Sunny sighed and said,"Well...I don't want to write a book."

"Yes,we are singers and not writers."Sungmin replied and sighed.

"Well...just think more positive!We are going to write about our kids!"Leeteuk said.

The kids were still playing with their toys,not noticing anything.

"Well...yup.I think it is worse than just writing a book."Tiffany commented.

"Yeah,I agree with you and you know my writing is bad."Yesung said.

"I think most of us don't good at writing,right?"Sunny said.

"What?Are you kidding me?"Kyuhyun shouted suddenly.

Kyuhyun cleared his voice and said again,"Well...Don't forget us!"

"Who?"Sungmin asked innocently which makes Kyuhyun wanted to punch him in the face.

But soon Kyuhyun calm down and said,"Seohyun and me.The SeoKyu couple!"

"Alright!So we leave the work for you two then."Tiffany said and yawned.

As Tiffany yawned,Siwon called their driver to pick them up to home.The others went home one by one too.Seohyun sighed and said,"Okay so we're doing this?"

"Nope."

Someone's voice sounded from the back,Seohyun and Kyuhyun turned back.They saw nothing but the SunSun couple and the Yulsung couple.

"Hyung!I always thought you are the nicest guy on the world."Kyuhyun said to Sungmin and ave hm a big warm hug.

"Yah yah yah!You are the nicest at this kind of moment..."Sungmin gave him the face and sit his down to do the book.

While Sunny has already holding a sample of the book...

"Oh wait!Unnie,where did you get this book anyway?"Seohyun asked confusingly.

Sunny pointed at Yuri without saying a word.

"Um...maybe I should have told you guys.I got this from Fany few minutes ago before she left."Yuri said as she dialed her hair a bit.

**Someone laughing**

"Woah woah woah.Look who's here?"Yuri said,still dialling her hair.

It is Tiffany standing in front of them.

"Fany?Why are you still here?"Sunny asked while concentrating the book.

"Well...I suddenly find this interesting."Tiffany said and smiled awkwardly.

"Alright.I think we can finish the book on time anyway."Seohyun said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay it's  me finally lol.

I know it've been really long and I 've just finished the  Second trm exam.

It is really hard but I still love the school lmao.